剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
which erased all the Pentagon's magnetic media.
比如监控录像
Like security footage?
你们只是运气好
Look, you're just lucky that the Department of Defense
因为国防部喜欢将此类事件保密
likes to keep incidents like this under wraps.
吉迪恩 偷来的秘密文件中有什么发现
Gideon, any luck with our purloined secret file?
一定要有啊
Please say yes.
有发现 船长 根据五角大楼的调查
Yes, Captain. According to the Pentagon,
萨维奇已经叛逃到了苏联
Savage has defected to the Soviet Union.
所以说现知的世界上最强大的恶魔
So the most powerful evil the world has ever known
在冷战最激烈的时候变成了红军
has just gone red at the height of the Cold War.
而且还会帮他们造出
And now he's gonna help them cook up something
可以毁灭未来的东西
that kills the future.
吉迪恩 设定航线
Gideon, set a course...
去苏联
for the Soviet Union.
船长 我们刚刚进入苏联领空
Captain, we've just crossed into Soviet airspace.
别担心 杰佛逊
Don't worry, Jefferson,
我们速度很快 没人能追踪到我们
We are moving far too fast for anyone to track us.
恐怕并不是这样 我们被人盯上了
I'm afraid that's not true. Someone is tracking us.
我以为我们隐身了
I thought this ship was cloaked.
确实隐身了
It is.
波巴·费特又回来了
Boba Fett's back.
克罗诺斯肯定在我们从70年代
Chronos must have followed us
穿越过来的时候就跟着我们了
when we made the jump from the '70s.
长官 我们已锁定乘波号♥
Sir, we have a lock on the WaveRider.
准备开火
Prepare to fire.
他在快速接近
He's closing fast.
船长 你希望我怎么做
Captain, what would you like me to do?
减速 解除隐形
Slow down, drop our cloak,
能弄多大动静就弄多大
and make as much noise as possible.
这好像是所有禁止事项里
Whoa, that's, like, top three on the list of things
我们最不应该做的三件事吧
we definitely shouldn't do.
相信我
Just trust me.
我们没油了还是怎样
We run out of gas or something?
克罗诺斯依然紧追不舍
Chronos is still in pursuit.
监测到武器系统
Weapons systems tracking.
如果这就是你试图摆脱他的办法
Look, if this is your idea of trying to lose him, then, m...
苏联空军来救我们了
The Soviet Air Force to the rescue.
现在看克罗诺斯有多想追我们
Now, let's see how badly Chronos wants to follow us.
是米格21战斗机
Wow, it's a MiG-21.
以前还没人能如此接近它
No one's ever been this close to one before.
你在引用《壮志凌云》吗
Are you quoting "Top Gun"?
也许
Maybe.
我侦测到热追踪导弹
I've got heat-seeking missiles
正从不到一英里的地方向我们飞来
closing at a distance of less than a mile.
所以我需要你关掉引擎
Which is why I need you to cut the engines.
等等 我们难道不需要引擎来降落吗
Whoa, wait, don't we need those to land?
吉迪恩 我说了 关掉引擎
I said, "Cut them," Gideon.
导弹现在追着其他目标去了
Missiles are now targeting something else.
克罗诺斯
Chronos.
我建议你们都系好安全带
I suggest you all strap yourselves in.
着陆时可能会有点小颠簸
It's going to be a bit of a bumpy landing.
启动紧急着陆协议
Initiating emergency landing protocol.
吉迪恩 状态如何
How's it going, Gideon?
我现在基本无能为力
There's not much more I can do.
高度五千 四千 三千
Elevation is 5,000. 4,000. 3,000.
之前我说"颠簸"
When I said, "Bumpy,"
我其实是想说"准备好迫降"
I meant, "Prepare for crash landing."
苏联 1986年
好消息 船长
Good news, Captain.
尽管我们硬着陆
Despite our rough landing,
飞船各项功能运作一切正常
the ship is still fully operational.
欢迎各位来到苏联
Welcome to the U.S.S.R., gentlemen.
如果要我说的话
If it were up to me,
他们应该吊销你的飞行驾照
they would revoke your pilot's license.
他们可以随意这么做
"They" are more than welcome to,
但我根本就没有驾照
considering I don't have one.
五角大楼的文件里有关于萨维奇的线索吗
Did you get anything on Savage from the Pentagon file?
自我们上次见面之后
It appears our friend has been quite busy
斯瓦洛格行动
我们这位朋友一直很忙阿
since we last saw him.
斯瓦洛格
Svarog?
斯拉夫神话中的火神
God of fire in Slavic mythology,
苏联人的一个秘密项目
a secret project the Soviets are working on.
考虑到萨维奇参与其中
Considering Savage's involvement,
多半是种什么武器
most likely some sort of weapon.
瓦伦蒂娜·沃斯托克
Valentina Vostok.
以第一名的成绩从物理系毕业
Graduated top of her physics program
然后就退出学术界了
and then just dropped out of academia.
肯定是帮萨维奇开♥发♥新式武器去了
To help develop Savage's new weapon, no doubt.
人人都想从冷战中分一杯羹
The Cold War's up for grabs,
而沃斯托克小姐是关键人物
and Miss Vostok is the linchpin.
要我说我们给她的脑袋来两枪
I say we put two in the back of her head
然后完事收工
and call it a day.
我们都不清楚她是谁
We have no idea who this woman is
也不知道她对历史的影响
or what her effect may be on history.
目前来看她可能是下一位居里夫人
She may be the next Madame Curie for all we know.
我们只需要知道她为萨维奇工作
She's working for Savage. That's all we need to know.
她很可能根本不知道谁在资助她的研究
She probably has no idea who's backing her research.
让我以科学家的身份接近她
Just let me approach her as a scientist,
然后我们看看她对
and we'll see what she knows
萨维奇武器项目的事了解多少
about Savage's weapons program.
这可是1986年 而你是一个美♥国♥佬♥
It's 1986, you're American,
同时你也不会说俄语
and you don't speak Russian.
她会立马把你当成一个间谍的
She'll have you pegged as a spy in a second.
或许我可以帮上忙
Perhaps I can help with that.
可摄取式翻译器
Ingestible translators.
它通过神经介面连接至你的咽喉
They attach to your larynx via neural interface.
吞下去你就会讲和听得懂
Swallow them you can speak and understand
和你交谈的人的语言
any language spoken to you.
该怎么把它打开
How... how do you turn it on?
吉迪恩 转换至俄语
Gideon? Switch them into Russian.
来吧 随便说些什么
Go on. Say something.
我不知道说什么
等等 我还是在说英语啊
Wait, I'm still speaking English.
为什么你们都这样看着我
天呐
我在说俄语 是吧
I'm speaking Russian now, aren't I?
现在你会用多种语言烦人了
Now you're annoying in multiple languages.
吉迪恩 转换回英语
Gideon, switch him back to English.
现在 根据沃斯托克的档案
Now, according to Vostok's file,
她是芭蕾的狂热爱好者
she's a big fan of the ballet.
她在波修瓦剧院有专门的包厢
She has box seats at the Bolshoi
每场表演都会去看
and attends every performance.
好像坎杜雷国王的终场表演
It seems the final performance
芭蕾舞
坎杜雷国王
就在今天
of "Le Roi Candaule" is today.
帕尔默博士 你去芭蕾舞剧场见见沃斯托克
Dr. Palmer, you will engage Vostok at the ballet,
同时史纳特先生
whilst you, Mr. Snart...
你去给他当副手
you're going to be his wingman.
哦
Oy.
最好多研究下沃斯托克的简历
Better go bone up on Vostok's CV.
我猜我要好好学习下芭蕾知识
I guess I'll bone up on the ballet.
吉迪恩 赐我知识吧
Gideon, bone me.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
好吧 你应该要
Right, you're going to have to be
说得更具体一点
a little bit more specific.
是肯德拉
It's Kendra.
你看见她在五角大楼抓狂的样子了
She's completely unstable you saw her at the Pentagon.
疯狂女祭司茶雅拉用鹰爪
That psycho priestess Chay-Ara took over
挖出一个警卫的眼睛
and clawed a guard's eyes out.
或许肯德拉只是需要一点时间
Perhaps Kendra just needs a bit of time.
记得吗 自从卡特死后那是她
Remember, it was her first time out in the field
第一次出外勤
since Carter's death.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表