剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
私下处理这事
this moment in private.
难道我们的使命
Don't you think that we were meant
只是被困在1960年
for something greater than being stuck in 1960,
跟邻居吃芝士火锅
eating fondue with the neighbors?
我们的使命是在"不敢相信我又回来"
Yeah, we were meant to be tortured and executed in
南达尔巴特被折磨和处死
Nanda "I can't believe I'm back here" Parbat.
我们要死
If we die,
也要为了追求更伟大的目标而死
at least it would be in pursuit of a greater purpose.
-就是它了 -你在说什么
- That's it. - What's it?
拉斯·厄尔·高福的毕生目标
Ra's al Ghul's purpose in life is to see that the League
是让联盟将古老传统完整传承下去
continues with all of its ancient traditions intact--
包括杀害闯入者吗
Including murdering intruders?
我要迎合拉斯·厄尔·高福
I will appeal to Ra's al Ghul's respect
对于联盟传统的敬意
for the League's traditions,
现在就要施行其中之一
invoking one of them right now.
是哪项传统啊 老兄
Well, what kind of traditions, man?
守卫
Guards!
守卫
Guards!
你离开之前 能让我别被
Would you mind loosening these up a little bit
扣得这么紧吗
before you leave?
好奇问一句
Just out of curiosity,
你觉得你把队友交给你的新主人
what do you think your new masters are gonna do with you
你会有什么下场
once you've delivered the team up to them?
相信他们没给老赏金猎人
I don't expect there's a pension plan
制定退休金计划
for old bounty hunters.
一旦你没了利用价值
Once they get what they want from you,
他们就会弃你于不顾
they're gonna toss you aside.
像你弃我于不顾那样吗
Like you tossed me aside?
是我们的决定导致了这个局面
You and I both made choices that led us to this moment.
米克 现在就看你下一步怎么走了
What matters, Mick, is your next move.
而我愿意打赌
And I'm willing to bet
盔甲之下的你
that some little piece of the old you
尚未完全失去自我
is in that armor somewhere.
不
No.
你错了
You're wrong.
亨特先生
Mr. Hunter.
纠正一下 是船长
Captain, as point of fact.
好吧
Right.
我希望你请求会见
Well, I do hope your request for an audience
不是想试图解释你闯入的原因
is not an attempt to justify your trespass here.
绝对不是
Most certainly not.
但我应当
But it would be remiss of me
借此机会
if I didn't use this opportunity
重申...莎拉
to reiterate that Sara
对我和整个团队
is very important to me--
都很重要
to all of us.
她对我也很重要
And as she is to me.
你们应该看得出 她选择留在这里
And as you can all see, she has chosen to remain here.
如果这真是她的意愿
Yes, well, if that is her wish,
我们自然会尊重
we will indeed honor it.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
但她不用征求将死之人的同意
But your deaths will make that concession irrelevant.
根据我对刺客联盟法则的理解
Well, according to my understanding of League Law,
如果我们赢了审判
the whole death thing can be avoided,
你就不能杀我们
should we prevail at trial.
这些人应该不会信"人♥民♥法♥院♥"那一套
Yeah, I don't think these guys are the People's Court type.
我要求比武审判
I demand a trial by combat.
像你这种人怎么会对我们的规矩
And how is a man such as you so well-versed
如此熟悉
on our traditions?
我们说定了吗
Do we have an accord?
愿你取胜
May victory be yours.
我以为是你跟我比武
I was under the impression that I would be fighting you.
看样子你对我们的法则
Then it would seem your understanding of our laws
没理解透啊
requires some refinement.
是这样
You see,
我可以任选一人出战
I may choose any champion I wish,
你也一样
as may you.
让我来
I'll do it.
你没怎么接触过剑术
You haven't had very much experience in swordsmanship,
帕尔默先生
Mr. Palmer.
我派桑德斯小姐出战
I nominate Ms. Saunders.
什么 不行
What? No.
你没听到吗 她都没法展翅
Didn't you hear? She can't even hawk--
我接受
I accept.
-肯德拉 你不能... -我能
- Kendra, you can't... - I've got this.
你得阻止这事
You have to put a stop to this.
莎拉教过肯德拉控制她好武的一面
Sara taught Kendra to control her warrior side.
我相信肯德拉能唤醒莎拉的人性
I believe that Kendra can remind Sara of her humanity.
被莎拉杀之前还是之后
Before or after Sara kills her?
莎拉
Sara.
塔尔·莎菲尔
Ta-er al-Sahfer.
不管你现在叫什么名字
Whatever your name is now.
我知道你不想杀我
I know you don't want to kill me.
想什么不重要
Want is irrelevant.
我效忠拉斯·厄尔·高福
I serve Ra's al Ghul.
记得这招吗
Remember that move?
是你教我的
You taught it to me.
你老师很厉害
Your teacher was excellent.
莎拉 不要
Sara, no!
莎拉
Sara.
你不是凶手 也不是刺客
You're not a murderer or an assassin.
杀了她
不要
No!
你是白金丝雀
You're the White Canary.
我认得这声音
I know that sound.
克罗诺斯
Chronos.
放了他们
这是唯一的办法
你无法对抗他 也无法战胜他
You can't face him; you can't defeat him.
一旦你试图独自战胜他
联盟就会覆灭 你的统治
也将终结
你们把他引来 就该由你们杀他
You brought him here. It's only right you kill him.
说来话长 伙计
It's a long story, pal.
雷
Ray!
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
不要
Don't do it.
不要杀他
Don't kill him.
史纳特
Snart?
为什么不要杀克罗诺斯
Sorry, don't kill Chronos?
他不是克罗诺斯
He's not Chronos.
给他们看
Show them.
上帝啊
My God.
没有上帝
There is no God.
我想你对方才所见
I imagine you have some questions
一定有些困惑
about what you witnessed.
你叫莎拉·兰斯的小姐刚来这时
When the lady you call Sara Lance first arrived here,
武艺超群
her skills were unmatched.
就好像她之前已经完成训练
It was as if she had completed the training before.
我想那是因为你们都来自未来
I suppose that's because you're both from the future.
那是我这辈子第二次
When I came to your doorstep,
来到你门前
for the second time in my life,
我以为这里会是我的家
I thought that I could find a home here,
我会真正属于这里
that this is where I really belong.
但你的杀人技能和
But your soul is divided
仁慈之心
by your ability to kill
并存于你的灵魂
and your desire to show mercy.
刺客联盟容不下
And there is no place for one so conflicted
这么矛盾的人
within the League.
塔尔·莎菲尔
Ta-er al-Sahfer,
我还你自♥由♥
I release you.
你可以用回以前的名字
You can reclaim your previous name
回到以前的生活
and your past life.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表