剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他要你解决老教授 对吗
He wants you to take out the old man, doesn't he?
这样做合情合理
It's the obvious play.
但也冷血无情
It's also heartless.
我们的任务是救出斯泰因
The plan is to save Stein.
任务一旦失败了
And if, for whatever reason, we can't,
里普让我看到了2016年
Rip showed me what will happen to my home in 2016,
我们家人在家园的情况
to our families.
只要斯泰因被击垮 世界就完蛋了
If Stein breaks, the damage is irreversible.
抢劫了那么多次 即使进展不顺利
Been on a lot of heists, and even when things got rough,
我也从来不会干掉自己的人
I never took out one of my own.
这不是银行抢劫
Well, this isn't a bank heist.
他先是让我的搭档孤立无援
First, he left my partner twisting in the wind.
现在又要你杀了老头儿
Now he's gonna have you ice old silver-top.
我们只是小兵小卒 莎拉
We're all just pawns, Sara.
拜托 我是骗子 你是杀手
Come on, I'm the crook, you're the assassin--
他不只是让我杀人
He's not just asking me to kill.
他是让我拯救未来
He's asking me to save the future.
我们一旦无法救出斯泰因
And if, for whatever reason, we can't save Stein,
我就只能杀了他
then I'm gonna do what needs to be done.
这就像童子军军营
It's just like scout camp.
伙计 伙食太差了
Man, the food was terrible.
有一次让我们吃索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
There was one time they gave us Salisbury steak--
你就不能闭嘴吗
You ever stop talking?
让我吃点索尔斯伯利牛肉饼我也不闭嘴
What I wouldn't give for a little Salisbury steak now.
你好 我是雷·帕尔默
Hey. Ray Palmer.
把手放下
Put your hand down.
他或许知道沃斯托克把教授关在哪里
He might know where Vostok is keeping the Professor.
闭嘴 吃饭
Shut up and eat.
你知道他们还会把囚犯
Do you know if there's any other place
关押在哪里吗
where they keep prisoners here?
我们在找一个朋友
We're looking for a friend.
有一个地方
There is a place.
送去那里的人都有去无回
They send you there, you never come back.
那里彻夜都是尖叫声
You can hear the screams all night.
这个地方在哪里
This place, where is it?
谁让你吃东西了
Who said you could eat?
他可没伤害谁
Hey, he's not hurting anybody.
这一口皓齿的美♥国♥佬♥是谁
Who is this American with the pretty teeth?
一定是个喜剧演员 是吗
Must be a comedian, da?
我们用成年人的方法解决吧
I'm sure we can handle this like adults.
臭小子
Sooka!
我带了些吃的给你 教授
I brought you something to eat, Professor.
如果这是贿赂的话 那我只有婉拒
If this is a bribe, I politely decline.
真是顽固 真是骄傲啊...
So stubborn, so proud...
十足的美♥国♥佬♥
so American.
你已经造出了一个热核反应堆
You've already built a thermocore,
你可以再造一个
so just build another one.
只需八到十年的时间
It'll only take you eight to ten years.
你以为你的朋友们偷了热核反应堆
You thought that, what, your friends stealing
就能拯救西方世界了吗
the thermocore would save the West?
我怎么可能只造一个呢
As if I would only build one.
我们差点就成功了 教授
We're so close, Professor.
现在只需知道怎样稳定热核反应堆
All I need to learn now is how to stabilize the thermocore,
那我创造核能人的梦想就能成真了
and my dream of creating a nuclear man will be achieved.
目的何在
To what end?
如果你出动了苏联火风暴
If you launch a Soviet Firestorm,
美国将别无选择只能报复
the United States will have no choice but to retaliate.
两国都将毁灭
Both countries will be annihilated.
凤♥凰♥涅槃 我们会更强大
And out of the ashes, we will rise stronger...
纳粹入侵后我们变强大了
just as we did when the Nazis invaded.
但是美国却因巨无霸
But America is weak
音乐电视和电影明星似的总统变得很弱
with your Big Mac, MTV, movie-star president.
你真以为汪达尔·萨维奇在意冷战吗
Do you really think Vandal Savage cares about the Cold War?
他只是在利用你 博士
He's just using you, Doctor.
休想在我面前侮辱萨维奇先生
Do not think of insulting Mr. Savage in front of me.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
情况有变
Something's changed.
灰老头以为我们抛弃了他
Grey thinks we've abandoned him.
他开始自乱阵脚了
He's starting to lose it in there.
我受不了了
I can't take this.
我们应该告诉里普
We've got to tell Rip.
他让我们当替补队员
The guy who benched us?
他不会让我们出动
He'll just tell us to sit tight.
不行 我讨厌这种无助感
No, I hate feeling so helpless.
我摔断膝盖时也是这种感受
This is exactly what it was like when I blew out my knee.
我无法走路 没人想用我
I could barely walk, recruiters stopped calling,
我妈整日哭泣
my mom always crying.
真希望我能做点什么
I just wish there was something I could do.
等等
Wait.
你和斯泰因的联动是双向的 对吗
Your connection with Stein, it goes both ways, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们或许可以给他发个信♥号♥♥
So maybe we can send him a signal.
灰老头曾告诉我他和罗尼...
Grey did tell me about this one time he and Ronnie--
拿把刀来 你要割伤我
Get a knife. You need to cut me.
告诉我怎样稳定火风暴
Tell me how to stabilize Firestorm.
如果爱因斯坦有机会
If Einstein had the opportunity,
他一定会穿越回去
he would have traveled back in time
阻止创造出原♥子♥弹♥
to prevent the creation of the atomic bomb.
我怎么能昧着良心给世界
How can I in good conscience lead the world
带来更具毁灭性的东西
to the invention of something far more destructive?
你没得选
You don't really have a choice.
这个毒素不会致命
This toxin, it's not lethal,
但它会让你生不如死
but it will make you wish that it were.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我们来救你了
教授
So, Professor...
你想开口说话 还是放声尖叫
would you like to talk, or would you prefer to scream?
来最狠的吧 博士
Do your worst, Doctor.
他没死
你输了
纵火狂 刚才在院子里怎么回事
Hey, Pyro, what was that there back in the yard?
那只是标准监狱生活的开端
Just your typical prison alpha.
他不喜欢你挑战他的威严
He didn't like you threatening his reputation.
我说的不是这个 我是说
Not that. I mean you sitting there
我被人打 你却坐视不理
while I was getting my ass kicked.
不关我的事
None of my business.
不关你的事 不关你的事
None of your business? None of your business?
我们不是一个团队吗
We're... supposed to be a team.
史纳特才是我的队友
The only team I'm on is mine and Snart's.
再说了 被人打是你自找的
Besides, you had that beatdown coming.
我不能眼睁睁地看着
Oh, well, I can't sit back
一个老人家被人欺负
and watch an old man get pushed around.
那你比我想象的还要傻
Then you're a bigger fool than I thought.
我要找的就是他们
These are the ones I want.
记得我吗
Remember me?
身份证明
Identification papers.
小熊尤里派我来的
Yuri the Bear sent me.
记住 先救斯泰因
Remember, we get Stein first.
如果计划失败了 你就杀掉他
And if the plan fails, you'll kill him.
-想听我的建议吗 -不想
- You want my advice? - No.
别用枪 用你的双手
Don't use your gun. Do it with your hands.
杀斯泰因的时候 直视他的双眼
Do it while you're looking right into Stein's eyes.
你在说的是我们的队友
You're talking about a member of our team.
我只是不想你忘记我们在说谁
I just don't want you to forget who we're talking about.
谢谢
Thank you.
瓦伦蒂娜无法让你开口
Valentina has failed to make you talk.
现在轮到我来
Now it's my turn.
上校 开始吧
Colonel, let's begin.
你还是打算...你之前怎么威胁我了
So are you still planning-- what did you threaten before?
像《洛奇4》一样把我打得屁♥股♥开花
To go all Rocky IV on my ass?
我改变想法了
I've changed my mind.
伊凡·德拉戈活到了电影的最后
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表