剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我的一生
My whole life,
我每次有出色表现的时候
everything good I ever did,
不管是成绩单
every report card,
还是触地得分 在我脑中
every touchdown, in the back of my mind,
不禁会想 我爸爸会怎么看待这些呢
I always wondered, what would my dad think about this?
我刚准备过去舰桥
I was just on my way to the bridge.
不 等一下 好吗
No, wait. Wait, please.
我不想偷听的
I didn't mean to be a lurker,
但我听到你和莎拉的对话了
but I heard you and Sara talking.
我明白的 你以为我快死了
And I get it. You thought I was dying.
你对我说了我要听的话
You told me what I needed to hear.
于是起作用了
And it worked.
如果你需要一个
So if you need a reason,
让我轻易释怀的理由和方法
a way to let me down easy...
雷 不是的
Ray, no.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
只是我知道我们不会有结果
It's just that I know that we can't last.
谁说的
Says who?
我
Me.
我在1871年遇到的那个女人
The woman I met in 1871...
就是我
was me.
她警告我
And she warned me
如果我试图跟别人在一起
that it would end in heartbreak
我的爱情会以悲伤收场
if I ever tried to be with someone...
除了卡特
Other than Carter.
天呐 这太复杂了
God, this is just too complicated.
不 其实并不复杂
No, it isn't, really.
如果我能让你开心
I mean, if I make you happy,
跟我在一起能让你开心
if being with me makes you happy,
那你就会幸福
then you can be happy.
或者你可以选择相信前世那个
Or you can choose to listen to some former version
认为自己被诅咒了的你
of yourself who believes in curses.
你决定好了 就告诉我
When you decide, let me know.
大家马上到主甲板报到
Everyone please report to the main deck immediately.
怎么了
What's going on?
吉迪恩拦截了一个跨时空信标
Gideon has intercepted a trans-chronal beacon.
吉迪恩 让他们看看
Gideon, show them.
这个信息是给里普·亨特的
This message is for Rip Hunter.
我用最快和最简单的方式说
I'm going to make this very quick and very simple.
丽莎·史纳特
如果我找不到你们
If I can't find you,
昆汀·兰斯
我会去找你们爱的人
I can find those you love.
克拉丽莎·斯泰因
安娜·劳瑞
安娜
Anna?
爸爸
Dad!
这些人都会因为你们而痛苦地死去
All of them will suffer and die because of you.
你们的家人和朋友 所有你们在乎的人
Your family, friends, anyone you've ever cared about.
除非把你们的年轻个体交给我
Unless you surrender your younger selves to me.
让她可以抹去你们的历史
So she can erase you all from history.
如果是这样 你们不会感到痛苦
If it's of any comfort, you won't feel a thing.
但对于你们爱的人
As for your loved ones,
我就不能这么保证了
I cannot promise the same thing.
吉迪恩 我相信
Gideon, I take it
漫游者传送信息中包含了载波频率
that the Pilgrim's transmission included a carrier frequency
让我们可以联络她
through which she can be contacted?
没错 船长
Yes, Captain.
请呼叫她
Hail her, please.
你打算怎么做
What are you planning to do?
亨特船长
Captain Hunter.
我要把事情简单化
Look, I'm gonna make this easy.
我已经说过了
I already have.
拿你队员的年轻个体
The lives of your team's nearest and dearest
来换他们的亲人和爱人
for their younger selves.
我想用我自己的一个条件
And I'm gonna counter that demand
驳回你的要求
with an offer of my own.
我向你投降
I will surrender myself
只要你放过我的船员和他们心爱的人
if you spare the lives of my crew and their loved ones.
高尚的表现
A noble gesture.
但一文不值
But worthless.
我受令清除你整个队伍 不只是你
My directive is to eliminate your entire team, not just you.
我说的不是现在的我
Yes, well, I'm not talking about me now.
我要给你过去的我
I'm offering you me in the past.
里普·亨特成为时间之主之前
Rip Hunter before he became a Time Master.
扫除他 就不会有这个团队存在
Eliminate him, and this team will never have been.
如果你想耍花样
If this is some kind of trick...
我不会耍花样
It's no trick.
我已经害死很多人了
Enough people have died at my expense.
吉迪恩会给你发送位置
Gideon will send you the location.
还有史纳特先生 你的愿望要实现了
And, Mr. Snart, your wish is about to come true.
你可以见到年轻的我了
You're going to meet my younger self.
时间之主废弃哨站
-这是什么地方 -中立地带
- What is this place? - Neutral ground.
这是时间之主废弃的哨站
It's a defunct Time Masters outpost.
我们不是要去接年轻的你吗
I thought we were supposed to be picking up your younger self.
事实上 会有人带他过来
He's being brought to us, actually.
是避难所的那个小男孩
That little boy was at the Refuge.
他就是你
He's you.
你收到我的信息了
You got my message?
我不同意你的计划
I don't approve of what you're planning.
你从来都不会退缩
Not that it ever stopped you before.
你们的年轻个体都安然无恙
Your younger selves are all still safe and sound.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太顽皮了
You're a naughty one.
没错
That's right.
我想现在你该离开了
I think it's probably about time that you left.
给她好看
Give her hell.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
跟其他人一起待在我船上
On board my ship, along with the rest.
全部人状态都很好
All in perfect condition...
只要你们的船长言而有信
as long as your captain honors his end of our bargain.
你要杀害一个小孩
You'd murder a child?
为了达成任务
I'd murder as many children
我会把所有我必须杀的孩子杀掉
as is necessary to accomplish my mission.
你知道杀害一个时间之主
Do you know what this will do to the timeline,
会怎么扰乱时间线吗
killing a Time Master?
提醒你一下
In case you've forgotten,
我是被时间之主委派
I am sanctioned by the Time Masters
完成我前同事克罗诺斯无法完成的任务
to do what my former colleague Chronos here failed to do.
够了
Enough of that.
把交易完成
Let's get down to business.
你的其他队员呢
Where's the rest of your group?
在附近
They're around.
我要带走小男孩
I'll be taking the boy.
在这之前
Before you do that,
我们无法确定
we don't believe for a second
他们心爱的人真的在你船上
their loved ones are on your ship.
那我就示出诚意
A show of good faith, then.
交换囚犯
A prisoner exchange.
把小男孩交给我 我就交出那位父亲
Send the boy, and I'll send the father.
只要成年的亨特船长到我手上
Once I have the future Captain Hunter in my possession,
我就释放其他人
then I'll release the rest.
-到底怎么回事 -你不用管
- What the hell's going on? - You don't need to understand.
只管走就是了
Only walk.
你绝对不会有事的 我保证
You are gonna be absolutely fine. I promise.
只要我爸爸安全了
As soon as my dad's in the clear,
我们就合体
let's light this up.
记得等雷的信♥号♥♥
Remember, we wait for Ray's cue.
我就位了
I'm in position.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我做错什么了吗 小姐
Have I done something wrong, miss?
目前没有
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表