剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我的雇主 萨维奇先生 非常希望
My employer, Mr. Savage, would very much like
能见见你和你的朋友们
to meet you and the rest of your friends.
你想得美
Careful what you wish for.
派对地点在这里吗
This where the party's at?
史纳特先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Snart, can you hear me?
千万别让沃斯托克带着热核反应堆离开
Do not let Vostok leave with that thermal core.
赶快离开这里
Get the hell out of here!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
快走
Go, go!
现在也许是时候派增援来了
Now might be a good time to send in reinforcements.
米克和斯泰因刚被俄♥国♥佬牵制住了
Mick and Stein just got pinched by the Russkies.
你要立刻离开那里
You're gonna have to get out of there right now.
他们要干掉我们了 里普 我需要支援
They're hanging us out to dry, Rip I need backup.
恐怕我们只能选择撤离
I'm afraid our only option is retreat.
那我的搭档呢
What about my partner?
在我们想好下一步行动之前
Well, until we devise our next move,
罗里先生不得不孤军奋战了
Mr. Rory will have to fend for himself.
记住我们的任务
Remember the mission.
如果热核反应堆被苏联人夺回
If the Soviets get that thermal core back,
就会有很多人给你搭档陪葬了
your partner will not be the only one who dies.
你最好现在就把我杀了
You better kill me now.
只要我有机会动手
If I ever get my hands on you,
我就会像《洛奇4》一样把你打得屁♥股♥开花
I'm gonna get all "Rocky IV" on your ass.
我会记住这一下的 同志
I'm gonna remember that, comrade.
我们得赶紧走 上校
We must leave now, Colonel.
还有一个入侵者没捉到
There's still one more intruder,
热核反应堆在他手上
and he has the thermal core.
我们现在不需要那个了
We don't need it now.
我们手里的远胜于它
We have something far better.
还好你把反应堆带回来了
Thank God you managed to grab it.
为什么没人支援我 船长
Where was my backup, Captain?
队里有一半的人不在了
Half the team is gone...
就因为你
because of you.
如果我把另外一半的人派去救他们
Only if I'd have sent the other half in to save them,
他们也会被捉 我们会有什么下场
they'd be captured too, and where would we be,
火风暴会完全落入萨维奇手里
Savage would have both halves of Firestorm,
杀死卡特之后又杀了肯德拉
a dead Kendra on top of a dead Carter,
他就得偿所愿了
everything he wants.
我们这小远征也就结束了
It would be the end to our little crusade,
很有可能也会赔上整个世界
and, most likely, the world.
在你扣下扳机之前
So before you pull that trigger,
扪心自问 你会怎么做
ask yourself.. what would you have done?
这可真是套冷血的算计啊 里普
That is a pretty cold calculation, Rip.
简直像个罪犯一样
Almost criminal,
只是我们这些罪犯有个准则
except we criminals have a code
"同进同出 生死与共"
"You never leave one of your own behind."
我们会把他们救回来
We will get them back.
如果萨维奇要造出火风暴
Now, if Savage even hopes to create a Firestorm,
他就需要先得到一个新的这个
first, he's going to need a new one of these.
热核反应堆
A thermal core?
我要弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
你让我和肯德拉为下一个任务做训练
You had Kendra and I training for the next mission,
我们什么时候才能去救他们
when we should have been out there helping them.
我们会去救他们的 我们的下一次任务
We will help them, and our next mission
就是从沃斯托克手中救回同胞
is to get our compatriots back from Vostok.
我们怎么知道他们还活着
Who is to say they're not already dead?
沃斯托克需要教授活着
Vostok needs the professor alive
帮他再造个热核反应堆
in order to rebuild the thermal core.
那雷和罗里呢
And Ray and Rory?
萨维奇会让他们也活着
Savage will keep them alive too.
作为筹码
As leverage.
如果斯泰因不肯合作 他会折磨他们
He'll torture them if Stein tries to hold out.
我们只能祈祷他会那么做
Well, we'll have to pray that he does.
如果萨维奇的目标是造出自己的火风暴
If Savage's goal is to create his own Firestorm,
那斯泰因本身就是那块不可或缺的拼图
then Stein himself is the key, the missing piece of the puzzle.
如果沃斯托克掌握了如何用斯泰因的超能力
And if Vostok figures out how to turn Stein's powers
对付我们的方法 那时...
against us, then...
我恐怕就无力拯救这个世界了
I'm afraid the world is beyond saving.
斯泰因外柔内刚
Stein's a lot tougher than he looks.
要逼他就范得费很多劲儿
I mean, it will take a lot to break him.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是
The bad news
我们的同胞被关在
is that our compatriots are being held
一个牢不可破的苏联古♥拉♥格♥营地
in an impenetrable Soviet gulag.
睡个好觉
Get a good night's sleep.
明早你和沃斯托克博士还有很多事要做
You and Dr. Vostok have much work to do in the morning.
我实验室的同伴
My companions from the lab...
你把他们怎么样了
what did you do with them?
别担心
Don't worry.
他们还活着
They're alive.
他们能否继续活着
Whether they remain that way
就看你了 教授
is entirely up to you, Professor.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表