剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
We can save your family, Rip.
一切皆有可能 只要我们...
It's not impossible. All we have to do--
把汪达尔·萨维奇干掉
Is kill Vandal Savage...
但这个机会越来越渺茫
the chances of which appear to be fading.
不见得
Not anymore.
我有办法了
I figured out how to do it.
我跟我的新闺蜜能给大家开路
And my new bestie and I can get us in.
我有办法阻止来杀我们的
And I think I've got a way to stop the giant robot
巨型机器人
that's coming to kill us.
也许你不相信宿命 雷蒙德
Now, you may not believe in fate, Raymond,
但我绝对相信
but I certainly do.
也许就是宿命驱使我
And perhaps it was fate that compelled me
集♥合♥你们七个人
to bring you seven together
跟我一起
so we can change this future
彻底改变未来
once and for all.
那么 我要去对付永生的疯子
So I'm going to take on an immortal madman,
你去迎战巨型机器人
and you are fighting a giant robot.
不敢相信这是我们的人生
I can't believe this is our life.
干掉他 我们就能解脱了
Well, take him out, and it won't be.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
-雷 如果... -不 不
- Ray, if anything-- - No, no.
干掉了萨维奇再说
Save it for after you destroy Savage.
敌人好像正在接近
Sounds like it's getting closer.
你后边完事没
How's it going back there?
你说呢 这是你的疯狂想法
You tell me. This is your nutso idea.
你想想这个理论的可能性
It's not that nutso when you consider
就不觉得疯狂了 从时光驱动辅助引擎
the theoretical possibility that siphoning power
提取的能量足以
from the auxiliary time drive should provide enough power
改变矮星基质的极性
to reverse the polarity of the dwarf star matrix.
对不起 雷 我在你后边快睡着了
Sorry, Ray, I'm falling asleep back here, man.
好了 应该完事了
Okay. I think we're done.
好
All right.
如果不成功
You know, if this doesn't work...
我体内所有的细胞都会爆开
I'll turn every cell in my body inside out?
我想到的是"死亡" 你说得对
I was gonna go with "Die," but yeah.
我们本可以坐逃生舰逃生
You know, we could've escaped on the Jumpship,
但我们这么做是为了拯救
but we're doing this to save everybody
登上乘波号♥的所有人
that we brought on the Waverider.
你是真正的英雄 雷
You're the real hero here, Ray.
好吧
All right.
往后站
Stand back.
不 退得远远的
No. Like, way back.
好了
All right.
开始吧
Here we go.
成功了 我没死
It worked. I'm not dead.
暂时
Yet.
好 我要迎战了
Okay, let's do this.
好 加油
Okay. Come on.
雷 你能搞定
Ray, you got this.
巨士正在遭遇对抗
The Leviathan is encountering resistance.
不可能
Impossible.
巨士
原子侠
帕尔默博士
Dr. Palmer.
真聪明
Clever.
长官
Sir?
怎么了
What?
我一直在担心你
I've been so worried.
你怎么...
How did you...
我是你的女儿
I am your daughter.
你真觉得那些乌合之众能关得住我吗
Did you really think some rabble could hold me captive?
乌合之众
Rabble?
那些可是我让你警惕的时间旅行者
These are the time travelers I warned you of.
父亲
Father?
你的手镯
Your bracelet.
不见了
It's gone.
肯定是逃跑时弄丢了
I-I must have lost it in my escape.
你的欺骗手段是我教的
As the person who tutored you in the art of deceit,
你骗不了我 卡桑德拉
you cannot fool me, Cassandra.
像你骗我那样
Like you fooled me?
你告诉我 我母亲死于末日病毒
You told me my mother died from the Armageddon Virus.
但其实是你释放的
But you were the one who released it.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it isn't true.
也许我还会假装相信你
I might even pretend to believe you.
放开我
Let me go.
呼叫他们
Call them.
呼叫那些让你毫无怀疑地
Call the ones that you no doubt helped
帮助他们闯进我的地堡的人
gain access to my bunker.
不用麻烦了 萨维奇小姐
No need to trouble yourself, Miss Savage.
我们已经到了
We're already here.
挺佩服你会用这种不当的手段 加里布
Oh, I admire your command of irony, Gareeb...
利用我的亲生女儿对付我
Using my own child against me.
很抱歉我没费什么劲儿
Sorry to say it didn't take much.
一点也没有 蠢驴
None at all, you ass.
他们让我看见你的所作所为了
They showed me the truth of what you've done.
那些无辜的...
The innocent--
不要说得好像你有多了解
Do not speak as if you know anything
如何统治人♥民♥似的
about ruling a people.
你真的要跟这些伪装者
Do you really want to align your fate
站在同一阵线吗
with these...pretenders?
他们只是时间沙漠里的
They're nothing but grains of sand
几粒小沙子
in the desert of time.
你是个禽兽
You are a monster.
不要只跟他硬碰
Don't just wrestle with him.
别忘了你有镭射枪
Remember, you got laser blasters.
其实那些是压缩光束
Actually, they're compressed light beams.
不管叫什么 用来攻击他就是了
Well, whatever they're called, just hit him with them.
加油
Oh, come on!
她来了
She's here.
我可以感觉到她
I can sense her.
你知道她伤不了我的吧
You do realize that she can do me no harm?
显然你没收到提醒
Clearly, you didn't get the memo.
我开始掌握它了
I could really get used to this.
紧盯着他 雷 紧盯着他
Stay on him, Ray. Stay on him.
我能搞定
I had it covered.
是 你能
Sure, you did.
站起来 雷
Get up, Ray!
雷 站起来
Ray, get up!
这下是为了卡特
This is for Carter.
你的爱人
Your love...
转世了
reincarnated.
他不记得自己的前世
He doesn't even remember who he was...
他永远都不会知道
and he never will.
什么
What?
我刚发现他时
When I first discovered him,
他对自己的真实身份一无所知
when I found out that he had no idea about his real identity,
为了以防万一
I took my precautions
我锁住了他的意识
and I locked his mind away.
你给他洗♥脑♥了
You brainwashed him!
来吧
Come on!
把我打倒
Strike me down.
干掉我
Kill me.
但你要知道 只有我能
But do so knowing that I am the only one
打开他的意识之锁
holding the key to his mind.
站起来 雷 站起来
Get up, Ray. Get up.
里普说你告诉他你不相信宿命
Rip said you told him you don't believe in fate--
只相信抉择
just choices.
现在你需要做出抉择
Well, you got a choice to make right now.
做出站起来迎战的抉择
You got to choose to get up and fight.
做出求生的抉择
You got to choose to live.
打倒他
Come on!
这就是我要看到的 宝贝
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表