剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他傲慢的好奇心
His arrogant curiosity--
他很好奇 并且聪明过头
He's curious and too smart for his own good,
但我相信你会认同
but I'm sure you can relate.
你只是生气你没想到...
You're just pissed you didn't see it coming sooner, and--
不是这样的
That's not it.
你没看错 我是自寻苦恼
Although you are correct in observing my ire is self-directed.
但当你发现除了你自认的
It's a rude awakening when one realizes
几十年的成熟和阅历
that despite decades of what one thought
自己没其他长进
was maturation and experience,
会如梦初醒
you haven't really changed at all.
我在武器市场上拿出了
That same arrogance I derided in my younger self
我不齿的年轻时的傲慢
was on full display at the weapons bazaar.
在地球活了六十多年
Over 60 years on this planet,
我没任何长进
and I have learned nothing.
我觉得你对自己有点太苛刻了
I think you're being a little too hard on yourself,
但这是个不错的改变 你一直对我很苛刻
which makes a nice change from you always being hard on me,
没错
but yeah,
你很傲慢
you're arrogant.
但你也很聪明
But you're also smart,
善良 无私
and kind, and selfless.
你想让世界变得更好
I mean, you want to make the world a better place
你愿意为此付出一切
and you're willing to risk everything to make that happen.
那个人
That?
不是坏人
That is not a bad guy.
我面前的也不是
And neither is this one.
遇见克莱丽莎是我人生中重要的时刻
Meeting Clarissa was one of the great moments of my life,
遇见你也是
and meeting you was another.
你是个不错的年轻人 杰克逊先生
You are a fine young man, Mr. Jackson.
走吧
Come on.
有人能告诉我到底发生什么了吗
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
你什么都没说吧
You didn't say anything to him?
我想我们已经把七十年代搞得够糟糕了
I figured we screwed up the '70s enough.
你们在说什么
Hey, w--what are you talking about?
你们是说 你们...
A--are you saying that you're--
别再说了 想都不要想
Don't say another word. Don't even think it.
你得赶紧离开这船
You are to get off this ship, haste.
棒极了 又一个未经授权的乘客
Oh, wonderful. Another unauthorized passenger.
上回的经历真是很棒啊
That worked out so splendidly last time.
没事的 他要离开了
It's all right. He was just leaving.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
我们之前见过吗
So, have we met before?
在某种意义上
In a manner of speaking.
祝你生活愉快 马丁
Ha--have a wonderful life, Martin.
真心的
I mean that sincerely.
我都不打算问你
I'm not even going to ask.
亨特船长 我们收到一通来电
Captain Hunter, we're getting an incoming communique.
史纳特先生在使用罗里先生的通信器
Mr. Snart on Mr. Rory's comm unit.
使用扬声器
On speaker.
我长话短说
I'll make this short.
我们行窃宅邸的主人是汪达尔·萨维奇
The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage.
他真的很想见见你们
He's really interested in meeting you guys,
尤其是我们有羽毛的朋友
especially our feathered friends.
匕♥首♥在他们手上
They have the dagger.
而他们在萨维奇手上
And Savage has them.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
让我接近他
Just get me close enough,
我就能了结他
and I'll do what needs to be done.
坐标已确定
I have the coordinates.
放手一搏吧
Let's do this.
你们的朋友是懦夫
Your friends are cowards.
他们会来的
They'll be here.
他们太慢了
They're taking too long.
需要刺♥激♥他们一下
They need an incentive--
火人
The burning man.
我不仅仅会燃烧 伙计
I don't just burn, pal.
我还会攻击
I blast things too.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我很恼火
I'm pissed.
退后
Stand back.
没事了 萨维奇已经被打败了
It's all good. Savage is down.
普通手段无法打败萨维奇
Savage is not defeated by earthly means.
我用核爆攻击他
Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast,
也不是那么普通
so, you know, not that earthly.
去干掉那个王八蛋
Go get that son of a bitch.
准备好结束这一切了吗
Are you ready to end this?
我们才等了四千年
We've only been waiting 4,000 years.
有敌人来了
We got company.
萨维奇的朋友
Friends of Savage.
你会用到这个
You'll be needing this.
这次可别把它的部件弄丢了
Don't leave any pieces of it behind this time.
你好 亲爱的
希望你一直都很好
哈曼匕♥首♥
The Aman Dagger.
几千年来 我收藏了无数把刀
Of all the knives I've collected across the centuries,
而这把是我的最爱
that one is my favorite.
虽然我的灵魂已逝去
And though my soul departs the Earth...
多美的一首诗啊
Such a beautiful poem.
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
但是正如你所见
Though, as you can see,
匕♥首♥不在我手上 我也能操纵它
I can make the dagger do its work without it.
卡特
Carter!
这是你爱人的刀
This was your lover's blade.
必须由她亲手使用这把刀
It must be her hand that wields it.
这是你来世要好好想想的问题
Something to consider in your next life.
卡特
Carter.
没事的
It's okay.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
我会永远等着我的爱人
I will wait through eternity.
求你 不要消耗体力
Please, just save your strength.
回到我的怀抱
Come back to me.
不要...
No...
凶手
Murderer.
我不是凶手
I am not a murderer.
我是自然之力
I'm a force of nature.
我是命运的仆人 执行使命
A servant of fate. I enable destiny.
我爱你 茶雅拉
I love you, Chay-Ara.
直到永远
I always will.
但我们都被困在
But we are both tortured
这个死亡循环里 饱受折磨
by this circle of death we are imprisoned by.
卡特
Carter.
他死了
He's lost.
在萨维奇恢复过来之前快救肯德拉
Get Kendra before Savage recovers.
但我们还是能杀死这个畜生
Come on, we can still kill this bastard.
只有肯德拉能杀死他
Kendra is the only one who can.
赶紧离开 肯德拉需要接受治疗
We gotta go. Kendra needs medical attention.
吉迪恩 只要火风暴和
Gideon, get us underway
原子侠上船 我们就出发
as soon as Firestorm and the Atom are onboard.
快带她去医疗仓
Get her to the MedBay now.
帕尔默博士 我相信
I assure you, Dr. Palmer,
你对她的伤势无能为力
there's nothing more you can do for her.
一定要救活她
You can't let her die.
我正打算这么做
I don't intend to.
被锐器割伤导致
Sharp force injury resulting in rupture
多处主要血管破裂
of several major blood vessels.
她的血压82/30 情况稳定
Her pressure is currently 82 over 30 and stable.
我会先冲洗和烧灼伤口
I will begin by irrigating the wound
以避免继续大量失血
and cauterizing it to prevent any further hemorrhaging.
谢谢 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
卡特 卡特
Carter...Carter...
吉迪恩 给她注射轻度镇静剂
Gideon, if you wouldn't mind administering a mild sedative.
不要 卡特
No! Carter!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表