剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
In the meantime,
我们应该花钱买♥♥几张床吧
maybe we should invest in some real beds.
十周后
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你是医生
You are a doctor.
我曾经想过要上医学院的
You know, I thought about going to medical school once.
给你 一万元薪水
Here you go. $10,000 salary.
就这么点 我做咖啡师都比这挣得多
That's it? I made more as a barista.
现在是1958年
Well, it's 1958.
一个女的能挣这么多已经不错了
You're lucky to make that as a woman.
说得对 轮到你了
Touché. Your turn.
好想念网飞
I miss Netflix.
时间信标无线电设备正式完工了
The time beacon radio is officially complete.
-太好了 -快来试试
- Well, great. - Okay, here we go.
过来
Come on.
马上开始
Here we go.
希望你们那个游戏上有一个点
Hope there's a spot on that game
说的是"回到乘波号♥"
that says "return to the Waverider",
因为马上就要实现了
because that's what's about to happen.
开始
Here we go.
我只要把几个结点修好就行了
I just have to fix a few of the kinks.
下一版不会这么容易爆♥炸♥了
The next version will be much less explosive.
下一版
Next version?
你不是说你会告诉他吗
I thought you said you were gonna say something to him.
告诉什么
Say what?
你做信标根本就是在浪费时间
That your beacon -- it's a waste of time.
他们不会回来了 雷
They're not coming back, Ray.
不是因为乘波号♥坏了
And it's not because the Waverider is broken,
或者他们迷路了 或者找不到我们
or they're lost, or they can't find us,
之类的
or whatever.
是因为他们都死了
It's because they're dead.
你早点接受这个事实
And the sooner that you accept that,
才能早点开始新生活
the sooner you can move on --
我们都能早点开始新生活
the sooner we can all move on.
那么 我们就此放弃了吗
So what? We're just supposed to give up?
放弃等待救援 没错
On being rescued, yeah.
-莎拉你要干什么 -我待不下去了
- Sara, what are you doing? - I can't stay here.
我要找个属于我的地方
I need to find somewhere I belong.
莎拉 等等 你不能离开
Sara, wait. You can't go.
萨维奇还在呢
Savage is still out there.
你们别过分招摇
Don't draw undue attention on yourselves.
莎拉
Sara.
你们彼此为伴
Look, you two have each other.
大多数人
Most people,
不管在什么时候
in any time period,
都没这么幸运
aren't that lucky.
多保重
Take care.
就得到了介观聚合物和
Which gives us mesoscopic polymer
两年后
模拟生物分子
and biomolecular simulations.
盖茨先生 请讲
Yes, Mr. Gates?
如果真的
If that's true,
可以软化物质的话
and you can soften matter,
是不是意味着
then doesn't that mean
理论上我们可以把原子缩小
you could theoretically miniaturize an atom?
理论上可以
In theory, yes.
但是相信我
But trust me,
你们千万别在家里尝试
you don't want to try it at home.
在四十年之内绝对不要尝试
And definitely not for at least another, mm, 40 years.
你不是应该在家吗
Uh, aren't you supposed to be at home?
我记得你说你儿子病了
I thought you said your son was sick.
是的 威廉
Yes, William.
我岳父母在我家照顾他呢
My in-laws are at my house,
所以如果可以 我更想待在这里
so if you don't mind, I'd rather be in here.
你儿子叫比尔·盖茨吗
Your son is Bill Gates?
比尔
Bill?
这名字蛮好听的
That has a nice ring to it.
下周期中考试
Midterms are next week.
走之前拿一份试♥卷♥回家好好做吧
Go ahead and pick up an exam book on your way out.
下课
Class dismissed.
-两周年快乐 -周年快乐
- Happy second anniversary. - Happy anniversary.
不是说过不送礼物吗
I thought we said no gifts.
我知道
I know.
打开看看
Just open it.
这不是你的时间信标吗
Your time beacon?
我觉得我们可以一起把它销毁掉
I thought we could destroy it together.
你不用这么做
You don't have to do that.
我想这么做
I want to.
除了安娜 我没想过我还能
You know, I never thought that I could build a life
跟其他人一起生活
with anybody but Anna.
但在这最难以想象的时空
But, um, that's exactly what we've done,
我们正幸福地生活着
in the most unlikely time and place imaginable.
我知道这么说有点奇怪
And I know it may sound strange,
但我还是想说
but I'm...
我很高兴我们被困在这里
glad that we were stranded here.
我也是
Me too.
我还给你准备了一个惊喜
I have one more surprise for you.
雷
Ray.
看这信标
The beacon.
在发射信♥号♥♥
It's picking up a signal!
你现在有语言障碍
You are suffering from linguistic disorientation.
这是剧烈时光穿梭的副作用
It's a side effect of such a severe time jump.
-我听不见 -会恢复的
- I can't hear anything. - It'll pass.
-你说什么 -吉迪恩 情况汇报
- What? - Gideon, status update?
探测到一个向乘波号♥发射信♥号♥♥的时间信标
I am detecting a time beacon signaling the Waverider.
探测到时间信标
然而 现在是1960年
But then again, this is 1960.
1960年
1960?
时间导航系统已受损
The temporal navigation system
只能尽可能把我们带到
was compromised and did its best
离1958年最近的时间点
to return us as close as possible to 1958.
天呐
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
你让我们被困在1958年整整两年了
Two years. You left us stranded in 1958.
这绝不是我的本意
That was never my intention.
不能恢复飞船的备份数据
Can't we rev the ship back up,
回到1958年去接那时的我们吗
go back to 1958, and pick that us up?
你很清楚我们不能这么做
You know very well that we can't.
在时间不自我折叠的情况下
Travel back to events we participated in
无法穿越回我们参与过的事件
without time folding in on itself.
-雷蒙德 -很高兴见到你
- Raymond. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴你能回来
Good to see you. Glad you're back.
马丁
Martin.
只是
It's just--
我下周还有五十份期中考试♥卷♥
I have 50 midterms to grade next week--
要手动批改
by hand--
而且我刚刚习惯了
and I've just come to terms
在技术落后的年代生活
with living in the technological dark ages.
还有等待我教导的学生
I have students who count on me.
我和肯德拉有了新朋友和新生活
Kendra and I have friends and a life...
雷
Ray.
我们一直期盼着这一刻
This is what we've been waiting for.
我们还有任务
Remember the mission.
我们终于可以做回自己了
We can finally be ourselves again.
听着 我很抱歉 这一切都
Look, I'm sorry. This is all...
太突然了
very intense.
我们自己生活了两年
It's been two years for us.
我们以为你们都死了
We thought you guys were dead.
我们确实差点死了
That very well might have been the case.
克罗诺斯袭击了我们
Chronos attacked us.
他破坏了飞船并带走了史纳特
He sabotaged the ship and took Snart.
我们还得把兰斯小姐找回来
We need to recover Ms. Lance as well.
-她在哪 -不知道
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表