剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
No litter. No street crime. No smog.
我们什么时候离开这里
How soon can we leave?
眼睛睁大点
Keep your eyes peeled.
吉迪恩说
According to Gideon,
皮尔·德加顿很快就会经过这里
Per Degaton should be passing through any minute
去上体操课
on his way to gymnastics class.
你是说未来的希♥特♥勒♥要上
Are you telling me future Hitler is enrolled
体操课吗
in a gymnastics class?
没错
Yes.
我看见小公子方特洛伊了
I got eyes on Little Lord Fauntleroy.
我没看见他
I don't see him.
因为他四周都是他老爸的打手队
It's because he's surrounded by daddy's goon squad.
广场东北角
Northeast corner of the plaza.
发现目标
Got him.
你确定不直接崩了他吗
You sure you don't want to just shoot him?
那会容易很多
It'd be a whole lot easier.
你俩按计划行事
Stick to the plan, both of you.
行动 兰斯小姐
Now, Ms. Lance.
我已就位
I'm in position.
现在该你上场了 史纳特先生
It's up to you now, Mr. Snart.
把他带到撤离点
Take him to the exit.
撤退
Move out.
自从引入我们最新的
Since the introduction of our latest line
自动化执法人员后
of autonomous law enforcement officers,
犯罪活动大幅减少
crime has dropped precipitously.
事实上已没有犯罪活动了
In fact, it's nonexistent.
真的吗
Really?
感谢你带我们参观 布莱斯博士
Well, thank you for showing us around, Dr. Brice.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
自从尖端科研实验室公♥司♥接管了中城
We don't get very many visitors from Central City
那里就很少人来观光了
ever since the S.T.A.R. Labs Corporation took it over.
我没搞错的话
Uh, unless I'm mistaken,
你的技术用到了矮星合金
your tech utilizes a dwarf star alloy.
这技术有专利 但没错
The technology is proprietary, but yes.
你怎么知道的 博士...
How did you know, Doctor...
莱克特...
Lecter...
汉尼拔·莱克特博士
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
你是怎么接触机器人技术的 布莱斯博士
So how did you get into robotics, Dr. Brice?
我生来就喜欢
Oh, well, it's in my blood.
自从我的曾曾曾曾祖父
Robotics have been a passion of my family
建立了这家公♥司♥
ever since my great-great-great-great
我们家族都热衷研究机器人技术
grandfather founded this company.
帕尔默
那是...
Is that...
天呐
Oh, my God.
奇怪
Huh, weird.
你长得很像他
You look just like him.
是啊 我长得很像...
Yes, I-I look just like...
真的...
yeah, that's...
好奇怪
that's pretty weird.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我就像机器人界的沃纳·冯·布劳恩
I'm like the Werner Von Braun of robots.
谁
The who?
发明了V2火箭的纳粹科学家
The Nazi scientist who invented the V2 rocket,
用苦役造火箭夷平伦敦
built it using slave labor, then used it to level London.
只是我的机器人有一天
Except my robots will one day be used
会被用来夷平整个世界
to level the entire world.
雷 兄弟 你不觉得
Ray, dude, do you not think
你搞错重点了吗
you're focusing on the wrong thing here?
你有个连自己都不知道的孩子
I mean, you have a kid you didn't even know about.
是有过孩子 此时此刻
Had a kid. In this particular time period,
他的孩子早就死了
his offspring would be long since dead.
谢谢你
Thank you,
就像我心里还不够难受一样
as if I wasn't already feeling bad enough.
我怎么可能是人家的
How is it even possible that I'm someone's
曾曾曾曾祖父
great-great-great-great grandfather?
我们离开2016年前 唯一和我...
Before we left in 2016, the only person I was...
发♥生♥关♥系♥的人
Having sex with?
我们离开前一周她还和我玩失踪
Ghosted me the week before we left.
她死了吗
Sh-she died?
不 是玩失踪
No, no, ghosting.
就是装死
It's where you pretend to be dead
不回短♥信♥
by not answering somebody's text.
奇怪的约会年代啊
What a strange age for dating.
你觉得她不回你短♥信♥或许是因为...
You think maybe she didn't reply to your text because...
她知道自己怀孕了吗
She knew she was pregnant?
难怪我的孩子会创立公♥司♥
No wonder my kid started the company
制♥造♥邪恶的机器人
that manufactures evil robots.
要是我没离开2016年
If I'd never left 2016,
我的孩子会有一个慈爱的父亲
my child would have had a loving father,
帕尔默科技或许就不会
and Palmer Tech might not have gone on
组建机器人军队供萨维奇
to build a robot army that Savage uses
征服世界了
to conquer the world.
有点夸张 你不觉得吗
Bit of a stretch, don't you think?
总之 我当父亲了
Either way, I was someone's father
我却完全不知道
and didn't even know it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Fine. Oh, I'm fine.
你看上去不太好
You don't look fine.
我就是有点...饿
I'm just a little...peckish.
饿
Peckish?
吃点能量棒就没事了
It's nothing a little energy bar won't fix.
待会见
I'll see you.
伊迪丝和乔瑟夫·博德曼
Edith and Joseph Boardman?
我们的新名字
Our new names.
乔·博德曼这名字不错
Joe Boardman is a good name.
此外 我还没吻过伊迪丝
And besides, I've never kissed an Edith before,
但我肯定会慢慢习惯的
but I certainly think I can get used to that.
那现在的这一切该怎么办
And what about all this?
我们该如何跟儿子解释
How do we explain to our son
为何他的父母每隔几年就会搬家
why his mother and father keep moving every couple of years,
改名换姓
changing their names,
事事都要小心谨慎
looking over their shoulders at every turn?
我不知道我们为什么还要这么做
I don't know why we thought we could do this again.
你觉得我们自私吗
Do you think we're selfish?
你是说组织家庭吗
To have a family?
因为当萨维奇找到我们
Because when Savage finds us--
-不会的 -他总能找到我们
- He won't. - He always finds us.
或许这一世情况会有所不同
Maybe this life is different.
你真的相信吗
Do you honestly believe that?
听着
Look...
我只知道不只是萨维奇
all I know is that Savage is not the only thing
不会逝去 宝贝
that's immortal, my love.
这个也不会
So is this.
我想知道种族灭绝分子都梦些什么
What do genocidal maniacs dream about, I wonder?
他正梦到和母亲一起烘培饼干
He's imagining himself baking cookies with his mother.
等等 你能监测到我们的梦吗
Wait, you can monitor our dreams?
当然 比如昨晚
Of course. For example, last night,
你梦到和一位年轻的护士拨雨撩云
you had a rollicking fantasy involving a young nurse--
好了吉迪恩 够了
Okay, Gideon, enough.
吉迪恩 检查时间线
Gideon, check the timeline to make sure
以确保绑♥架♥这个男孩
that the kidnapping of the boy
会对未来产生预期效果
had the desired effect upon the future.
天呐
Oh, dear.
恐怕结果要让您失望了
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed with the results.
你在说什么 这么做没用
What do you mean, it did nothing?
我是说 绑♥架♥皮尔·德加顿
I mean, that kidnapping Per Degaton
不会对时间线产生实际影响
had a nominal effect upon the timeline.
或许我们得把这个小毛孩丢在一个
Maybe we need to dump the little brat
他惹不出任何麻烦的年代
somewhere he can't get into any trouble,
比如石器时代
like the Stone Age.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表