剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Ain't destiny what brought you here?
她在与命运抗争什么
What part of destiny is she fighting?
全部
All of it.
我们重生 和汉尼拔或者卡特相遇
We get reborn. We find Hannibal -- Carter --
然后萨维奇找到我们 我们就死了
then Savage finds us, and then we die.
故事总是这么发展
That's -- that's the way it is.
永远都会是这样
It's the way it's always gonna be.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我比你多活了几年
Well, I have a few more years on you.
你无法打破这个轮回
You can't break the cycle.
所以我独自住在这里
That's why I live out here, alone.
就这样度过余生吗
For the rest of your life?
我也是自己吃过苦头才明白的
Well, I guess I had to figure that out the hard way.
我还年轻时 萨维奇就让我当寡妇了
I was still a young woman when Savage left me a widow.
我没有等待他来杀了我
Instead of waiting for him to find me and kill me
好让我在下一世和汉尼拔再续前缘
so that I could love my Hannibal in the next life,
我试图在这一世寻找真爱
I tried to find love in this one.
这就是诅咒吧
Talk about a curse.
后来怎样了
What happened?
他人很好 可不是我的灵魂伴侣
He was a good man, but he wasn't a soul mate.
好像命运想拆散我们
It was like fate was trying to break us apart.
后来 命运让我俩心碎不已
Eventually, fate broke both our hearts.
所以我给自己立誓
So I made a promise to myself
不会再让任何人经历这一切
that I wasn't gonna do that to a person again.
我为此感到抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry to hear that.
不 我才抱歉
No, I'm who's sorry...
我必须告诉你
to have to be the one to let you know
你永远无法爱其他人
that you're never going to be able to love anyone else, ever.
你对我们的前世了解多少
How much do you know about our previous lives?
我估计没多少 你连我都认不出来
I reckon not a lot because you didn't recognize me,
所以我告诉你吧 我们确实爱过其他人
so let me tell you that we did love other men --
纯真地爱过
loved them real and pure,
但都没好结果 永远都不会
but it never ended well, not ever.
悲剧或悲伤
Tragedy or heartbreak...
只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场
that's how it always ends if the man's not Carter.
这次围捕本来莎拉可以派上用场的
We could've used Sara on this roundup.
一个女的 你疯了吗
A lady? You crazy?
记住 我们要逮捕斯蒂尔沃特
Just remember, we're here to arrest Stillwater,
不是杀了他
not kill him.
他总是这么的古板吗
He always this much of a stick in the mud?
是的
Yes.
怎么会 这简直是奇迹
How? It's a miracle.
我保证这不是奇迹
Oh, it's--it's not a miracle, I can assure you.
尼尔夫人
Uh, M-Mrs. Neal--
萨拉
Sarah.
萨拉
Sarah...
等他康复以后
when the illness is gone,
我要你答应我 你会把剩下的
I need you to promise me that you'll take what's left
药品和瓶子等全部烧毁
of the medicine and burn it, vials and all.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 是的 我会的
Yes. Yes, I shall do it.
萨拉
Sarah...
希望你一切都好
I wish you well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的得走了
I really must be going.
该死
Oh, damn.
这些家伙还挺有胆子
These boys got some stones.
杰布·斯蒂尔沃特 你被逮捕了
Jeb Stillwater, you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权委托律师
You have the right to an attorney.
米兰达权利是一百年之后的事了
There won't be Miranda Rights for another 100 years.
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
杰克斯
Jax!
-我们得走了 -不能丢下杰克斯
- We got to go! - Not without Jax!
抓到斯蒂尔沃特了
Well, we got Stillwater.
我们有谈判筹码了
It means we got leverage.
改日再战还是今晚战死
Live to fight another day or die tonight--
你们看着办
your choice.
斯蒂尔沃特在哪儿
Where is Stillwater?
他被打晕了 现在在医疗仓
He's knocked out cold in the MedBay.
好吧 事情很简单
Well, this is a simple matter.
听海克斯先生的建议
We trade Stillwater for Jefferson
拿斯蒂尔沃特换回杰佛逊
as Mr. Hex suggested.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
放走斯蒂尔沃特 就白忙活了
If we release Stillwater, we're back to square one
小镇还会有危险
and the town is still in danger.
那个孩子也是
So is the kid.
我们得想个不放走斯帝尔沃特
And we'll figure out a way to get him back
又能救回他的办法
without releasing Stillwater.
我有一个办法
I got a notion.
来一场快枪对决
Set up a quick draw.
你若赢了
You win,
就能救回你们的人
get your guy back.
你若输了
You lose,
就放走斯蒂尔沃特
you set Stillwater free.
"输了"的意思是...
And, by "lose," you mean...
中枪身亡
Get shot and killed.
太好了 正午时分决斗
Oh, great. Pistols at high noon.
终于有人说到点上了
Finally, someone's talking sense.
肯定有其它办法 更好的办法
There has to be another way, a better way.
没错
Sure.
用你们的未来武器对付斯帝尔沃特
Go after Stillwater with all your gear from the future.
不知道你们的船长是否同意
I don't know how that'll sit with your captain, though.
我想这主意不好
Mm, let's assume it's a bad idea.
所以谁要站到大街中♥央♥进行决斗
So who's standing in the middle of Main Street?
我来
I'll do it.
雷蒙德 现在不是让你
Raymond, now is not the time
沉醉在牛仔英雄梦的时候
to indulge your cowboy fantasies.
没有其他人站出来
No one else is stepping forward.
再说我枪法不错
Plus, I'm a decent shot...
至少我气♥枪♥玩得不错
at least I was with an air rifle.
你居然支持他的做法
I can't believe you're encouraging this.
你知道我们别无选择
You know it's the only way.
帕尔默博士会害死自己
Dr. Palmer's going to get himself killed.
我们到了这你就不愿离开飞船
I think you forfeited your right to an opinion
我想你没权发表意见
when you refused to leave the ship since we've been here.
我这么做是有原因的
I had good reason.
因为卡尔弗特
Because of Calvert.
没错 但不是你们想的那样
Yes, but not in the way you think.
离开卡尔弗特 离开这个时代
Leaving Calvert, leaving this...era
是我有生以来最痛苦的事情之一
is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
为什么会这样 船长
And why is that, Captain?
时间之主受的训练是工作时不得干涉历史
A Time Master is trained to do his work without interference,
也就不能帮别人或逞英雄
which means not helping people or being a hero.
但如你们所见 帕尔默博士 这个时代
But as you've seen, Dr. Palmer, this era offers
这个时代需要英雄
many opportunities for heroism.
我发现它会
I found it...
让人痴迷
enticing.
可你还是离开了
And you still managed to leave.
这些年有件事一直困扰着我
Something's been bugging me all these years.
如果你当时知道特布尔
If you'd have known what Turnbull was going to do
要对卡尔弗特做什么 你还会走吗
to Calvert, would you have left?
这就是问题所在 乔纳
That's the thing, Jonah.
我确实知道
I did know.
是我活该
I deserve that.
怎么打你都不为过
You deserve a lot worse.
你都知道了 却还是走了
You knew, and you still left?
我当然知道 我当时是时间之主
Of course I knew. I was a Time Master.
问题就在这里
And therein lay the problem.
就像雷蒙德和马丁一样
Like Raymond, like Martin,
我感受到这个时代需要英雄
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表