剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
如果没人把她控制好
Well, Carter's not going to
我们还会有更多人
be the only dead body on our hands
跟卡特一样死去
if someone doesn't get her under control.
也许你说得对
You know, perhaps you're right,
而且我还想到了
and it just so happens
执行这项任务的最佳人选
I have the perfect candidate for the job.
不行
No.
不行 我不是在推荐我自己
No, I was not talking about me.
而我觉得没人比你更适合这项任务了
And yet, I can think of no one better suited to the task.
感情的事我不擅长
I'm not a fan of feelings.
如果肯德拉需要人倾听她的伤痛
If Kendra needs someone to talk through her grief with...
肯德拉需要人去帮她
Kendra needs someone to help her
把她好武的一面控制住
get her warrior side under control.
我想你比其他任何人都知道该怎么做
I imagine you, above anyone else, know how to do that.
这个主意糟透了
This is a bad idea.
波修瓦剧院
我盯住沃斯托克了
I got eyes on Vostok.
她直接向你那边走过去了 美男子
She's headed straight for you, lover boy.
帕尔默
史纳特
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
从我这边看起来一切都很顺利
Everything's looking good from my end.
继续
Proceed.
沃斯托克女士
Ms. Vostok.
西蒙·亨森伯格 莫斯科大学物理系
Simon Huntsberger, University of Moscow physics department.
我没兴趣和学生谈话
I'm not interested in talking to student.
如果你想听课 上班时间再来
If you want lecture, come by office hours.
我其实是您的同行
I'm actually a fellow scientist.
我读过你有关应用物理和核聚变的论文
I read your paper on applied physics and nuclear fusion.
我想跟你共进晚餐
Perhaps, if you allow me to take you to dinner,
详谈细节
we can discuss in detail.
真够冷的
Damn, that was cold,
即使是在俄♥国♥
even by Russian standards.
小心
Heads-up.
搞什么
What the hell is this?
战士每天都要训练
Warriors train every day.
抱歉 我现在没心情
Sorry, but I'm not in the mood.
"抱歉"对在五角大楼
"Sorry" is not gonna help that guard
被你毁容的保安毫无帮助
that you defaced at the Pentagon.
两个月前我还是个咖啡师
Two months ago, I was a barista.
全然不知我体内附着一个疯癫鹰女神
I had no idea I had some psycho hawk goddess inside of me,
后来遇到了卡特 他劝我释放真我
and then I meet Carter, and he convinces me to let her out,
现在他不在了
and now that he's gone...
我无法控制她了
I can't control it,
所以谢谢你的好意
so thanks for the offer,
但我不想再冒险放那野兽出来
but I won't risk letting that monster out again.
你体内住着的野兽不会消失
That monster inside you is not gonna go away.
你必须学会怎么控制她
You have to learn how to control her.
那你说我该怎么做
And how, exactly, do you expect me to do that?
一起想办法吧
Let's find out.
莫斯科
发现时间异常
Temporal anomaly detected.
克罗诺斯
Chronos.
俄♥国♥战斗机损害了他的飞船
The Russian jet damaged his ship.
他还活着吗
He's still alive?
他在莫斯科城边界坠落了
He went down just outside Moscow City limits.
罗里先生
Mr. Rory,
你愿意陪我去执行一项小任务吗
how would you like to accompany me on a little mission?
我能用上我的枪吗
Will I get to use my gun?
基本可以肯定
A near-certain likelihood.
带路吧 船长
Lead the way, Captain.
你要出局了 雷蒙德
You struck out, Raymond.
或许我该上场试试
Maybe I should take a crack at her.
或许我给你的第一印象不太好
I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot.
-我无意打扰 -已经打扰了
- I don't mean to bother you... - Too late.
但作为一个投资人 我可以
But, as an investor, I'm in a position
资助你的研究
to fund your research.
所以我才想和你认识
That is why I wanted us to meet.
悠着点 雷蒙德 你要吓到她了
Easy, Raymond, you're gonna spook her.
知道谁在资助自己的研究挺重要
I think it's important to know who's funding your research,
不是吗
don't you think?
比如
For instance...
斯瓦洛格项目
Project Svarog.
抱歉 他在骚扰你吗
Sorry, is this man bothering you?
不必麻烦 我不是落难少女
Don't trouble yourself. I'm not a damsel in distress.
很好 因为我也不是白骑士
Good, because I'm not a White Knight.
看来中场休息结束了
Seems intermission is over.
纳西娅女王和仙女们裸舞的场景不容错过
You wouldn't want to miss Queen Nisia dancing naked with the nymphs.
那是我最喜欢的部分
My favorite part of the ballet,
但我已经看了很多遍了
but I've seen it so many times.
也许你能送我回家
Perhaps, you wouldn't mind walking me home instead.
-我讨厌大自然 -安静
- I hate nature. - Shh, shh, shh, shh.
三十米
Thirty meters.
克罗诺斯肯定就躲在树林里
Chronos must be hiding out in the trees.
这么对老朋友真的好吗
Is that any way to treat an old friend?
时间之主德鲁斯
Time Master Druce,
你怎么找到我的
how on earth did you find me?
你可不是很低调
You haven't exactly been subtle.
我能灭了他吗
Can I waste this guy?
让我们单独谈谈吧
Could you give us a moment?
说好了我可以动枪的
You said I'd get to use my gun.
你的队伍真是无奇不有啊
What a colorful team you've assembled for yourself.
我以为你是...
I thought that you were...
克罗诺斯吗
Chronos?
恐怕他在坠毁中丧生了
He was killed in the crash, I'm afraid.
我被派来处理他的时间飞船
I was sent to scuttle his timeship,
以免被苏联人发现
lest it be discovered by the Soviets.
你还触发了时间异常
And you left a temporal anomaly.
可以说是为了让你现身吧
To lure you out of the cold, as it were.
你背叛了你本该
You've turned your back on the very institution
效忠的组织
you were meant to serve.
我们的职责是保护时间
Our job is to protect time,
以此保护众生
thereby protecting all life.
我在试图拯救世界
I am trying to save the world
使其免于完全毁灭
from complete destruction.
你和你那小团伙对历史造成了
You and your band of rogues have run rampant
极大的扰乱
throughout history.
所以我们才会独♥立♥行动 里普
This is why we work alone, Rip.
你已经证明了 带着队伍是负担
A team is a liability you've proven that.
他们会阻碍你做出艰难的决定
They keep you from making the tough choices.
我走到这地步 就是因为理事会拒绝
I am here because the council refused
做出艰难的决定
to make that tough choice.
他们有时的确不能及时看到眼前的事实
Well, they can sometimes be slow to realize the obvious,
我是被委派来跟你做笔交易的
but I've been authorized to offer you a deal.
结束这场愚蠢的征程 和我一起
End this foolish crusade return with me
回到消失点
to the vanishing point.
赦免你的所有罪行 而且...
You'll be acquitted of all charges, and in...
再用个几百年
a few hundred years,
也许我们可以修复你所造成的损害
we may even be able to fix the damage you've caused.
那我的团队呢
And what about my team?
他们将会安全返回自己的时间线
They will be returned to their own timelines unharmed,
这对卡特·哈尔来说应该不错
which is more than I can say for Carter Hall.
你是我最为聪颖的学生之一
You were one of my brightest pupils
也是我目前最欣赏的
and by far my favorite.
你能至少考虑一下我的提议吗
Will you at least consider my offer?
我会和我的队友们讨论下的
I'll consult with my comrades.
拜托了 里普
Please do, Rip,
一小时后和我在这里见面
and then meet me here in an hour.
如果我不来了呢
And if I don't?
那我就帮不了你了
Then you're beyond my help.
"时间警♥察♥"刚才给你开的条件挺不错的
That's a pretty sweet deal "Time Cop" offered you back there.
看来我们可以把"窃听"
Well, I see we can add "Eavesdropping"
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表