剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I will let them know that you and your friends
要对他们的遭遇负责
are responsible for their suffering.
我先见到你就不一样了
Not if I see you first.
那边情况如何
How's it going up there?
莎拉 莎拉 你在吗
Sara? Sara, are you there?
你现在又能联♥系♥上了
Now you're on the comm?
我们需要马上撤离
We need to get out of here.
慢着 别开枪 灰老头还在里面呢
Whoa! Don't shoot! Grey's in there!
终究还是会大显身手
Lot of good it would do anyhow.
天啊 去他的
Man, screw this!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要把斯泰因救回来
I'm getting Stein back.
我们掩护你
We'll cover you.
灰老头 我知道你在里面
I know you're in there, Grey!
他让你保住小命
And he's begging for you to save yourself.
我没和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
我在和斯泰因教授说话
I was talking to Professor Stein.
灰老头 你的意志比她坚强
Your mind is stronger than hers, Grey.
我明白 我知道你为什么对我这么严厉
I get it. I know why you've been so hard on me.
你是想保护我
You're trying to protect me.
你不想像失去罗尼那样再失去我
You don't want to lose me like you lost Ronnie.
所以我知道你一定不会让她杀了我
And that's why I know you're not gonna let her kill me.
因为你曾进入我的思想
'Cause I've had you inside of my head,
我知道你是个坚强的老骨头
and I know what a tough, old son of a bitch you can be.
所以你得和她抗争 因为我和你
So you got to fight her, because you and me,
才是火风暴 灰老头
we're Firestorm, Grey.
是我和你
You and me!
杰佛逊
Jefferson!
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- You okay? - Yeah, you?
我也没事
Yeah.
别高兴得太早
Not for long.
我警告过她 没有连接器和我
I tried to warn her. Without the Splicer and myself,
她的核能会不稳定且十分危险
her nuclear powers are dangerously unstable.
看来沃斯托克博士要熔毁了
It appears Dr. Vostok is having a bit of a meltdown.
太神奇了
It's--it's fascinating.
我觉得他是想说快逃命吧
I think what he means to say is run.
我把逃生舰开到
I'll have the jump ship
正门上空等你们
waiting just beyond the main gate.
承蒙小熊尤里厚爱
Courtesy of Yuri the Bear.
你怎么可能有时间偷这些东西
How did you even have time to steal this?
偷东西的时间总是有的
There's always time to steal.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉你
And just so you know,
对我来说你不只是个小偷
I know you're more than just a thief.
你替我挨揍
You took a beating for me.
我们扯平了 就这样
We're even. End of story.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
多喝酒 少感慨
More drinking, less feeling.
为我们终于没有
A toast to the first time
彻底给时间线添乱干杯
we haven't completely ruined the time line.
请告诉我这是真的 吉迪恩
Please tell me that's true, Gideon.
推算未来情况恢复正常
The projections of the future are back to normal.
-我为此干杯 -敬里普
- I'll drink to that. - To Rip.
为事情没按他的计划进行干杯
To things not going according to his plan.
-敬船长 -敬船长
- To the Captain. - To the Captain.
-好了 -等一下 杰佛逊
- All right. - Hold on, Jefferson.
你未满21岁
You're not quite 21.
1986年 俄♥国♥的合法喝酒年龄是12岁
In 1986, the drinking age in Russia was 12, so...
好吧 也许这次就不管这么多了
Well, perhaps we can let it slide this one time.
毕竟 你是今天的英雄
After all, you were the hero today.
-你救了我的命 -这个嘛
- You saved my life. - Oh, that?
不算什么
That was no biggie.
跟一个俄♥国♥科学家疯子合体后
Having merged with an insane Russian scientist,
终于知道跟你搭档我有多幸运了
I now know how lucky I am to have you as my partner.
搭档
Partners.
斯泰因不知道 是吧
Stein doesn't know, does he?
不知道我差点杀了他
That I almost killed him?
不知道我让你杀了他
That I advised you to kill him.
挺有意思的
It's funny.
我是刺客联盟的一员时
When I was in the League of Assassins,
无法完成刺杀任务是不可原谅的
failure to follow through on a hit was unforgivable,
比死亡还糟一千倍
a thousand times worse than death.
也许我失去我的能力了
Maybe I'm losing my edge.
也许你获得了新技能
Or gaining a new one.
你没有扣下扳机已经清楚说明这点了
The fact that you didn't pull the trigger speaks volumes.
在冷战和马丁之间做选择
You know, the safe move was to kill Martin
杀掉马丁才是安全的做法
with the Cold War hanging in the balance.
我觉得是因为你的人性
I would like to think it was your humanity
让你没有动手
that stayed your hand.
我也希望是那样 但是因为有人提点
I'd like to think that too, but I had some help.
怎么回事
What was that?
我们被一枚爆♥炸♥飞弹袭击了
We have been struck with an explosive projectile.
-不要开玩笑 -大家系好安全带
- No kidding. - Everyone get strapped in now!
我们停在时光穿梭区 我不明白
We're in the Temporal Zone. I don't understand.
应该没人能...
No one should be able to--
不见得
You were saying?
船体的扫描结果显示
A scan of the vessel
是赏金猎手克罗诺斯在袭击我们
suggests that it is the bounty hunter Chronos.
天呐 这家伙真会把握时机
Oh, man, this guy has impeccable timing.
他好像在跟着我们
He appears to be following us.
开火还击
Firing countermeasures.
还击有效
Countermeasures effective.
我们甩掉他了吗
Have we lost him?
是的 但没甩掉他的导弹
Yes, but not his missile.
船尾的护盾遭受到严重的破坏
Our aft shield is gravely compromised.
启动闪避措施
Initiating evasive maneuvers.
不该喝伏特加的
The vodka was a bad choice.
冲击倒数三 二 一
Impact in three, two, one.
长官 我们被挤出时间流了
Sir, we've just been knocked out of the timestream.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们无法决定
It means we're crash-landing
迫降的地点和时间
in place and time.
吉迪恩 把船伪装起来
Gideon, camouflage the ship.
这里不会是我们
This doesn't look like the type of place
想在外逗留很久的地方
we want to linger out in the open.
那栋挺像帕尔默科技大楼
That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building,
但为什么是斯莫克的标志
but why does it have a Smoak logo on it?
等下 这里是星城
Wait. This is Star City.
你不是说时间线安全了吗
I thought you said the time line was safe.
星城在2016年没有毁坏
Yeah, Star City was intact in 2016.
但这是...
This...
这是2046年
this is 2046.
不许动
Don't move!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我说了不许动
I said don't move.
是我
It's me.
我是莎拉
It's Sara.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver, look,
我知道有段时间了 你是不是忘记
I-I know it's been a long time, but don't you remember
我们被里普·亨特招募去当传奇了
that Rip Hunter recruited us to become legends?
我从来没听过任何传奇
I never heard of any legends.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表