剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage
征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
conquered the world and murdered my wife and child.
我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time
并阻止他取得霸权
and stop his rise to power.
不幸的是 我的计划遭到
Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body
我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
I'd sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters.
未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
In the future, my friends may not be heroes,
但倘若此举成功
but if we succeed,
他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
they will be remembered as legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
那个人叫克罗诺斯
His name is Chronos.
他为时间之主理事会效力
He works for the Council of Time Masters.
克罗诺斯显然是被派来带我回去的
Chronos was clearly sent to bring me in.
复活泉水虽然让我复活了
The Lazarus Pit brought me back,
但却给我种入杀戮的欲望
but it left me with this need to kill.
莎拉 莎拉不要
Sara! Sara, don't!
我很危险
I'm dangerous.
两个月前我还是个咖啡师
Up until two months ago, I was a barista,
而不是什么该死的有翼半神
not some damn winged demigoddess.
做回那个人 那个女人
Be the person, the woman,
你命中注定就是名战士
the warrior you were meant to be.
华盛顿特区1986年
那感觉还不赖 对吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
漫步公园 我们现在到哪里了
Walk in the park. So where are we now?
1986年的华盛顿特区
Washington, D.C. The year is 1986.
现在正值冷战局势最紧张时期
We've landed at the height of the Cold War
世界随时可能毁于核武器
in a world poised for nuclear annihilation.
我们穿越到这里是因为我掌握了
We've traveled here because I have a new lead
汪达尔·萨维奇所在地的新线索
on Vandal Savage's location.
好
Yes.
吉迪恩成功拦截了与萨维奇
Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning
最后已知行踪相关的电传
Savage's last known whereabouts.
绝密文件
机密
电什么
Tele-what?
就像电子邮件
It's like an email...
不过在纸上
on paper.
那完全没啥用处嘛
Wow, that's totally useless.
哥们 这文件全被划掉了
Dude, this whole thing's crossed out.
对 被美国政♥府♥修改了
Yeah, redacted by the U.S. Government,
所以我们才来这里从那些追踪
which is why we are here to steal the original file
萨维奇的人手中偷与他有关的原始文件
on Savage back from those who are tracking him.
那里是...
Uh, that's the...
现在...
Now, now...
别担心 我们隐身了
don't worry. We are cloaked.
你想让我们闯入五角大楼
You want us to break in to the Pentagon?
酷毙了
Sounds awesome.
应该是傻极了
It sounds crazy.
有何计划
What's the plan?
制♥作♥室会给你们准备好
Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you
进入五角大楼必需的物品
the necessary Pentagon credentials.
别忘了准备伪装成联调局探员的物品
Ooh, and don't forget our G-man disguises.
我一直想当个间谍来着
I always wanted to be a spy.
明日传奇
第一季第四集
我们要找的文件在一个机密档案室里
Now, the file we're after is kept in a secure records room.
要想进去 咱们需要
In order to gain access, we're going to need to, uh,
借一张开门的磁卡
borrow a magnetic key card.
因为这可比缩小了进去偷
Because this is so much easier
要简单多了啊
than just shrinking down and stealing it.
看我来给你们露一手
Let me show you how it's done...
老派做法
old school.
你没事吧 女士
You okay, ma'am?
我没注意看路
I wasn't watching where I was going.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
Just doing my job.
那就是你的小花招
That's a nifty little trick.
搞什么
Really?
我们在拯救世界 你却在偷人钱包
We're trying to save the world and you're lifting wallets?
一心多用不是事儿
It's called multitasking.
档案室有闭路摄像机
The records room has closed-circuit cameras.
得有人去分散注意力
We need a diversion.
有人在呼唤我吗
Someone call my name?
加倍还是不跟 看我能不能掰赢这小子
Double or nothing says I put this punk on the pinewood.
好 我跟你赌这个
Yeah, I'll take a piece of that action.
我们拿到文件了
We got the file.
好 现在到了棘手的地方了
Okay, now for the tricky part.
所有人员都必须经过搜身
All personnel are subject to search
才可以离开五角大楼
upon exiting the Pentagon.
火风暴会转走电力让你们有足够时间离开
Firestorm will divert the power long enough for you to exit.
准备好就开始吧
Ready when you are.
警报解除
All clear.
受限出口
非授权人员不得使用
你做了什么 杰佛逊
What did you do, Jefferson?
我警告过你小心电磁脉冲
I warned you about the electromagnetic pulse.
你碰到了一根中性线
Now you've touched a neutral wire,
导致我们通电
causing the power to pass through us.
是我通电了吧
You mean, "Pass through me."
如果你对交流电有一点了解
If you knew anything about alternating current power...
-灰老头 -什么事 杰佛逊
- Gray? - Yes, Jefferson?
闭嘴
Shut up.
警报响了
The alarm!
这里是受限出口
This is a restricted exit.
抱歉 我们应该是走错了
Sorry, we must have gotten lost.
女士 请出示您的钥匙卡
I'm going to need to see your key card, ma'am.
这里有人违反七号♥规定
We have a Code Seven violation.
我们遇到了点麻烦
We have a slight problem.
我玩得很开心 伙计们
It's been fun, fellas.
给我退后
Back!
那烟是从哪冒出来的
Where is that smoke coming from?
我们已经拿到文件了
We've got the file.
肯德拉在干什么
What the hell does Kendra think she's doing?
问得好
Good question.
真棒 我们的女半神
All right, wonderful, we've got a demigoddess
已经彻底发狂了
who's gone completely berserk.
中止计划 重复 中止计划
Abort. I repeat, abort.
现在就给我回到飞船上
Get back to ship right now.
收到了
Roger that.
我是让你从门走
I meant, "Use the door,"
不过既然已经这样了
but while you're at it,
能否帮我把有翼复仇者捉回来
can you help return our winged avenger to her cage?
不要总想着哪里出了错
Instead of dwelling on what went wrong,
也该往好的方面想想
let's focus on the positive.
你在说什么 我们棒极了
What are you talking about? It was awesome.
就像海啸 地震
In the same way that tsunamis, earthquakes,
还有其它自然灾害一样"棒"
and other natural disasters are "Awesome."
我们拿到了萨维奇的文件
We got the file on Savage.
就不管触发警报引起的小事故
Despite the hiccup with the alarm?
现在变成我的错了
Oh, so it's my fault now?
要不是你一直
You know, maybe if you weren't always
在我脑袋里唠叨
yammering away in my head,
我就能集中精神了
I could actually focus.
你可以使用我六十年的知识和经验
You have access to 60 years of knowledge and experience.
为什么不好好利用一下
Why not just take advantage of that?
因为是我的身体在前线 不是你的
Because it's my body on the line out there, not yours.
得了 不是你的错
Hey, it's not your fault.
要是那边那只大鸟没发疯的话
Everything would have been fine if Big Bird over here
事情本来会很顺利
hadn't freaked out.
-你说谁呢 -够了
- Excuse me? - Enough.
可以互相抱怨的地方太多了
There is plenty of blame to go around.
现在幸运的是
Now, fortunately,
吉迪恩可以发射一次低端电磁脉冲
Gideon was able to generate a low-end EMP,
来抹掉五角大楼所有的磁性数据
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表