剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
How's your sister?
她是个坚强的孩子
She's a tough kid.
你♥爸♥爸怎样了
How's your dad?
吃了里普给的失忆丸睡着了
Sleeping off that amnesia pill from Rip.
我可能阻止了我爸爸
I might have just stopped my dad
在摩加迪沙死掉
from getting killed in Mogadishu.
我觉得我要告诉你
I just thought I should tell you
以防出现时间悖论之类的问题
in case there's a time paradox or whatever.
我说过了 杰克逊先生 不能阻止时间线
Well, as I've been saying, Mr. Jackson, time wants to happen.
我知道 但我要尝试
Yeah, I know. But I had to try.
也许时间要让你
And perhaps what time wants
跟你父亲重聚
is to see you and your father back together.
刚帮年轻的我把头从屁♥股♥眼扯出来
Just pulled younger me's head from out of his ass.
我觉得不一定卡住了
I'm not sure it stuck.
我也是
Me either.
然后我看见年轻的里普改变了
Then I saw younger Rip change,
所以我觉得不妨试一下
and I thought, why not give it a shot?
很意外你没劝年轻的你
Surprised you didn't advise your teenage self
别登上某一艘船
to not get on a certain boat.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们不是赶时间吗
I thought we were on a clock here.
没错
Indeed we are.
你们年轻的历史
Time, the history from which your younger selves
已经被抹除
were removed,
时间已经开始固定
is beginning to set...
从克莱丽莎的记忆就能看出变化
as is evidenced by the change in Clarissa's memory.
好吧 这个改变固定之前我们还有多少时间
Okay. So how long do we have till these changes stick?
没人知道
No one knows.
所以我们要赶紧行动
Which is why we need to move swiftly
找到汪达尔·萨维奇
to locate Vandal Savage
才能让你们的人生恢复正常
if any of your lives are to be restored to normal.
那需要多久才能推算出
So how long will it take to determine
萨维奇的新下落
a new location for Savage?
我们没有那么多时间
Longer than we have.
幸运的是 我们知道有个时间
Fortunately, there is one place in time
萨维奇一定会出现
that we know Savage to be.
你说他在2166年征服了世界
You said he conquered the world in 2166.
你还说过在萨维奇的
You also said it was too dangerous
能力顶峰时期面对他是非常危险的
to strike at Savage while he was at the height of his powers.
没错
That it is.
但年轻的你们已经在历史上被抹去
But with your younger selves removed from history,
我们没多少时间了
we have quite literally run out of time.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表