剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
2008年10月
In October 2008,
记得去找你女儿 她会在
please see that your daughter is off the coast
北中国海一座岛屿的岸边
of an island in the North China Sea--
炼狱
Lian Yu.
我为什么要送塔利亚去那个地方
Why would I send Talia on such a journey?
不是塔利亚
Not Talia.
你的女儿还没出生
Your daughter yet to be born.
我相信你会叫她妮莎
I'm pretty sure you'll call her Nyssa.
你以为就此结束了吗
You think this is all over?
我会把你们全部杀掉
I will kill every single one of you.
看着你们全部被烧死
I will watch you all burn!
你...
You...
你本该把我杀了...
you should have killed me when you had the...
你欠我们个解释
You owe us an explanation.
你不是把罗里先生杀了吗
Yes, it's quite remarkable Mr. Rory is working
他怎么会为时间之主做事
for the Time Masters, considering you killed him.
好好回想 我从来没说过我杀了他
If you think back, I never actually said I killed him.
没有 你只是让我们这么以为
No, you just let us think that you did.
我毫不费劲就让你们相信了吧
I didn't have to try too hard, did I?
好吧 也许我就该杀了他
Well, maybe I should have.
至少他不会成为时间之主的
And at least he wouldn't have would up a chew toy
小乖狗
for the Time Masters.
但要是这样 我们就没这个机会了
But if you did, we wouldn't have this opportunity.
机会 什么机会
An opportunity? To do what?
让罗里先生改过自新
To reform Mr. Rory.
他杀了奥尔达斯
He killed Aldus.
受了时间之主的影响
Under the influence of the Time Masters.
是克罗诺斯杀奥尔达斯
Chronos killed Aldus.
罗里先生曾经跟我们站在同一阵线
Mr. Rory was fighting on our side that day.
我知道一个组织怎么训练一个人
I know what it's like to be trained by an organization
成为杀手
for one purpose, to kill,
还有怎么让他忠心耿耿
and the kind of loyalty that it can inspire.
我要知道我们能不能感化罗里
I need to know that we can reach Rory.
我要替自己着想
For my own sake.
时间之主成功
The Time Masters took one of our own
让我们窝里反了
and turned him against us.
我们要重整团队
I say we undo their handiwork.
罗里在古♥拉♥格♥救过我的命
Rory saved my life back in the gulag.
他不止是个罪犯和纵火犯
He's more than just a criminal and an arsonist.
他是我们的队友
He's a member of our team.
他根本无药可救
He's a lost cause.
这可不一定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
你会在这老旧的飞船上看见奇迹
You will see that miracles abound on this old timeship.
吉迪恩 启动再生程序
Gideon, start the regeneration process.
什么是再生程序
What you mean regeneration?
为了以防万一 我在我们开始征程时
I took genetic samples from each of you
取了你们每个人的基因样本
at the start of our voyage for this exact eventuality.
为什么现在才告诉我
Why am I only hearing about this now?
因为你们都没断肢
Because none of you had lost a limb yet.
你要跟我说吗
So were you gonna tell me?
对不起 我要跟你说什么
Sorry, tell you what?
说你要自己一个人住
That you were moving into your room without me?
我想你可能需要自己的空间
I just assumed that you wanted some space.
你让我清楚知道我们已经结束了
You made it pretty clear that you were over our old life.
听着
Look...
虽然那时我很难受
just because I wasn't satisfied with the circumstances
不代表我没坠入你的爱河
doesn't mean I didn't fall in love with you.
我只是...
It's just, I...
不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我也不想失去你
And I don't want to lose you.
这可能是几个世纪来
For the first time
我第一次
in probably centuries,
要决定我想跟谁坠入爱河
I actually got to decide who I want to fall in love with,
而不是由命运决定
instead of having it decided for me.
所以不用管我们身处何时何地
So it doesn't matter where or when we are.
我就是想跟你在一起
You're the person I want to be with.
感觉像预演过的
That was-- was that, like, rehearsed?
因为实在太美妙了
Because that was really good.
那么
So...
你的决定呢
what do you want?
我想我们准备好离开1960年了
I believe we're ready to leave 1960.
下一站是哪里 应该说哪一年
And go where? I mean, when?
2147年
2147.
汪达尔·萨维奇征服世界前几十年
Mere decades before Vandal Savage conquered the world.
我想你不知道他的行踪
I thought you had no idea where he was.
你说过萨维奇藏匿于历史中
You said Savage had been lost to history.
但这是世界改变的历史
Not world-changing history.
这段时期的记录很少
Records of the period are scarce,
但我一直知道
but I've always known
可以在2147年找到汪达尔·萨维奇
that Vandal Savage can be located in 2147.
你为什么不早点告诉我们
So why haven't you told us this sooner?
因为这段历史非常危险
Because that period of history is fraught with more peril
我不愿冒这个险
than I was willing to risk.
我们现在别无选择
We have no choice
只能去2147年阻止汪达尔·萨维奇
but to stop Vandal Savage in 2147...
或者至死方休
or to die trying.
好吧 我死过了
Well, I've died before.
我也是
So have I.
吉迪恩
Gideon,
设定航线去卡斯尼亚企业集团
plot a course for Kasnia Conglomerate...
2147年
the year 2147.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表