剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
现在方便吗
Uh, is this a good time?
其实...
Look, um...
这话有点难以启齿
There's no easy way to say this.
但恐怕我们的关系
I think our relationship has gone
已经走到尽头了 麦迪逊
as far as it's gonna go, Madison.
好吧 不不不 大卫
Okay, no, no, no, David.
别这样 我们只是遇到了点小挫折...
Come on, we're-we're just going through a little rough patch...
我对你的感觉跟你对我不一样
I-I don't feel about you the way you feel about me.
好了 别说了...
Okay. Hang on, um...
麦迪逊...
Madison...
我是以朋友的身份这么说
and I say this as a friend.
我不明白为什么我说完这些后
I don't know why there'd be anything more to say
你还会想要解释
after what I just said.
其实 我知道自己身上没有你们的问题
Look, I know I don't have the same issues as everyone here,
我知道这点
I recognize that.
但你们体会不到 像我这么苗条的人
But you guys don't know what it's like looking like me
腰腹部却有六七斤肥肉是什么感觉
and carrying around that extra seven pounds in your midsection.
麦迪逊
Madison?
抱歉
Excuse me.
天呐 我确实得护理一下了
Oh, God, I do need to put my face on.
我们现在该见面吗
Am I supposed to be seeing you?
我似乎不该看到你
I don't think I'm supposed to be seeing you.
你看起来美极了
You-you look incredible,
但我感觉现在不该看到你
but I don't think I'm supposed to be seeing you.
我知道 抱歉...
I know. I'm sorry. Um...
-话说 你还没穿好衣服 -是的 说来话长
- You're not dressed, by the way. - No, I know. It's a long story.
待会跟你说
I'll tell you later.
你爱我吗
Are you in love with me?
麦迪逊...
Madison, uh...
我们两个小时后就要结婚了
We're getting married in, like, two hours.
我们终于要成为一家人了
We're-we're gonna become a family.
一家人
A family.
是啊 我们经常这么说
Yeah, we, um, we use that language a lot.
"我们爱上了这个家庭"
"We have fallen in love with this family."
"我们四人是唯一重要的事"
"The four of us are the only thing that matters."
我不明白你想...
I'm not sure what-what you're...
我爱上你了 凯文
I have fallen in love with you, Kevin.
这不奇怪
It's no surprise.
你太容易让人爱上了
You are very easy to fall in love with.
可是...
But, um...
抱歉 我 我知道现在不是个好时候
Sorry. I, uh, I know this timing is terrible
而且这种桥段很俗气 但...
and, um, borderline cliché, but, uh...
我妈给了我这对耳环
My mother gave me these.
然后她就离开了
And then she left.
她把我留给了一个什么都给不了的爸爸
She left me with a father who gave me nothing.
那个人甚至曾经告诉我
Who literally told me
不要期待生活中有什么美妙火花
not to expect life to have magical sparks.
所以我之前一直都在跌跌撞撞地生活
I have stumbled through a life gratefully accepting
任何人的微末示好都能让我感恩戴德
whatever scraps of affection anyone would give me.
可你是如此完美
And you are so wonderful.
你的...
Your...
你的家人让我第一次体会到了家的感觉
Your family has given me the first family I have ever had.
所以我很容易就会避开一个问题
And it would be so easy for me to tiptoe around the fact
那就是 你可能并没有爱上我
that you may not be in love with me.
我们先喘口气 好吗
I think we can take a breath here, okay?
很好
Okay.
我喜欢我们现在拥有的一切
I love what we have.
我喜欢我们正在建设的一切
I love what we're building.
我觉得你棒到无以复加
I-I think you are incredible.
我喜欢看你跟孩子们在一起 还有...
And I love watching you with our children, and-and...
有你陪着的时光 我都感觉很好很充实
The time I spend with you, I-I feel good and full
-很开心还有... -凯文 别这样
- and-and happy and... - Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, come on.
你这周一直在东奔西跑地忙碌
You have been running around all week
就希望今天足够完美
trying to make today perfect.
难道你没发现...
Don't you see...
我们结合的契机确实有别于常人
We didn't come together under normal circumstances.
我知道 我也知道你很清楚这一点
I know that. I know that you know that.
但我们 我们所拥有的这些...
But what we-- This-this, what we have...
会慢慢生长巩固的
...it will grow.
可以生长的 会的
It can grow. It will.
好吗
Okay?
我没办法嫁给一个不爱我的人
I can't marry someone who's not in love with me.
我知道可能有点讽刺 但我认为
I know it's ironic, but I think you have
你终于让我意识到 我其实值得拥有爱我的人
finally helped me realize that I am worthy of that.
你是不是紧张 也许这是你
Are you nerv-- are-- maybe this is you
-你只是紧张 婚前紧张而已 -不不不
- and you're nervous, you're getting the jitters. - No, no, no.
没事 这样很正常
No, this is a normal thing.
-大家结婚时都会紧张 -不 凯文
- This is what people go through. - No. Kevin.
我们还是可以一起照顾孩子的
We can still do this -all together.
我求你了 别这样 好吗
I am begging you right-- don't do this, okay?
我想和你在一起 麦迪逊
I want to be with you, Madison.
我们可以一起养家
We can raise a family together.
我想陪着你和我们的孩子
I want to be with you and our children.
-我向你保证 -好吗 可是我们...
- I will commit to that with you, - okay? But we...
和我们孕育的孩子们一起生活在房♥子里...
The children that we created together in-in a house together...
凯文 我们不能像这样结婚
We cannot get married this way, Kevin.
-一家人一起生活 -我们做不到
- ...as a family. - That cannot be us.
你很清楚
You know it.
-拜托你别这样 -凯文 你很清楚
- Please don't do this. - Kevin, you know it.
你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
老样子
Oh, you know.
我没办法跟她说
Couldn't say it to her.
确实不行
Not like that.
我没办法对她说谎
I couldn't lie to her.
她怎么样
How is she?
还好 她陪着孩子们 状态还行
Yeah, she's with the babies. Hanging in.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
你还好吗 兄弟
How you doing, brother?
还好...
Yeah...
我还有点麻木
I'm numb, I think.
真想知道要是他在会怎么办
I wonder what he would do right now.
最近对我来说 把你们的父亲
It's getting harder for me, lately,
纳入我们的家庭情境是越来越难了
to add your father to our family situations.
以前很容易想象
It used to come so easily,
但毕竟发生了太多事
but so much has changed.
有了孙子孙女 还有结婚什么的...
Uh, grandchildren and marriages and...
我也不知道是不是因为得了这个病
And I don't know if it's this disease,
可好像我的大脑有时不允许我
but it's, it's like my brain won't allow me
在某些场景中
to actually add him
加入他的身影 你们能明白吗
to scenes sometimes, you know?
他今晚应该不会离开凯文
He wouldn't leave Kevin's side tonight.
是的 那是自然
Yeah. That is for sure.
而且他还会担心你会去喝酒
And he'd be worried that you would drink.
我不会的
I won't.
你必须忙起来 因为你...
You need to stay busy, 'cause you're... you're best
-忙起来时最优秀 -好的 我会的
- when you're busy. - Yes. I will.
我倒是有个任务安排给你
I actually have a project for you.
我虽然不知道自己还有多少年清醒
I don't know how many good years I have left.
但我只知道我想尽可能多地
I just know that I want to spend
和你们几个在一起
as much time with you guys as possible.
我发现
And I found, um,
今年在木屋里生活时有一种别样的宁静
a different kind of peace at the cabin this year.
小凯
Kev.
你去建好那座房♥子
Build me that house.
那座他本打算为我建的房♥子
The house he was gonna build for me.
好的
Yeah.
真是不太平的一年
What a year, huh?
-是啊... -会好起来的
- Yeah... - It'll get better.
黎明前的夜总是最黑暗的
It's always darkest before the dawn,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表