剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I ever feel self-conscious about it
就是当你坐在那里挑我毛病的时候
is when you are sitting there judging it.
我们好像根本无法做真正的自己
And, like, we can't just get back to being us
除非你回家 也带走你那些没完没了的挑剔
until you go home and take all the damn judgment with you.
原来如此
I see.
我去收拾行李
I'll pack my things.
-我刚刚是不是... -是的
- Did I just... - Yep.
两百美元那么贵
$200?!
其实是两百三
$230, actually.
服务员很好 我得给她小费
The waitress was good. I had to tip.
是吗 也许我也应该在那里找份活
Oh, really, well, maybe I should get a job there
这样我就能帮忙给你的晚餐买♥♥单了
so I could help pay off your dinner.
小贝 我不可能做那个
Bec, I couldn't have been the only one
唯一不把信♥用♥卡♥拿出来的人
who didn't put my card in.
我 我已经很格格不入了
I was-I was so out of place.
我当时夹克里全是汗
I mean, I was sweating in my jacket.
我觉得我都要吐了
I thought I was gonna puke.
但如果这些家伙只把我当作工头的话
But if these guys only see me as a foreman,
那我对他们来说就永远只是工头了
then I'm never gonna be anything else to 'em.
可是杰克 我们真的很需要那笔钱
Jack, we really needed that money.
我知道 对不起
I know. I am sorry.
不过这就是有信♥用♥卡♥的好处了 对吧
But hey, that's the good thing about a credit card, right?
我可以分几个月付清那笔钱
I can just pay it down over a couple months.
没事的 宝贝 我能解决好
It's fine, babe. I got this.
他最近经历了很多事
He's just been going through a lot.
丢掉工作 对他打击很大
Losing his job was a real body blow.
当然 我理解 情况很复杂
No, I-I get it. It's complicated.
尤其涉及到钱... 那是最糟的了
It's just, money... it's the worst.
从小到大 我从没考虑过钱的事
I mean, growing up, I never even thought about money.
现在回头想想 我才发现
You know, and looking back I realize
咱家其实并没有很多钱
we didn't have a lot of it.
而且还养了三个孩子
And three kids.
而且爸也并不是什么总裁之类的人物
It wasn't like Dad was a CEO or anything, you know.
但他还是尽力让我们衣食无忧
Yet he managed to make sure we had everything.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特 我需要你给我一个承诺
Kate, I need you to promise me something.
-什么 -我知道这只是暂时的困境 但...
- What? - And I know this is just a blip, but...
如果你任何时候手头紧缺钱
Listen, if you're ever strapped for cash,
或者我的外甥 外甥女有任何需要
or if my niece or my nephew ever need anything,
你要向我保证 你一定会来找我帮忙
you got to promise me you'll come to me.
好吗 我的就是我们的
Okay? What's mine is ours.
-小凯 -凯特
- Kev. - Kate.
我的就是我们的
What's mine is ours.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise you.
他们现在都睡得很沉 很容易放到车上
Uh, they're both in a pretty good spot to transfer to the car,
所以我想我们最好抓住这个时机
so I think we should seize the opportunity.
-好的 我去抱杰克 -好的
- Okay. I'm gonna go get Jack. - Yep.
很好
Okay. Uh...
刚才的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我...当时不是因为你
That, uh... it wasn't about you.
我也很抱歉 那...
It's-- I'm sorry, too. It's...
我们没事了吧 因为我刚跟另一个兄弟结束冷战
Are we okay? 'Cause I just got done not talking to one brother.
我觉得我没法再来一次冷战了
I don't think I can handle not talking to another one.
当然 没事了 这又不是皮尔森史诗大战
Oh, yeah, no, this isn't, uh, an epic Pearson battle.
只不过是尴尬的寿司小冲突
It's more of an awkward sushi skirmish.
那就好
Okay.
那...
So...
-谢谢款待 -不客气
- Thanks for dinner. - Yeah.
我去抱孩子们上车
Let's get them loaded up.
你找到我的专属位置了
You found my spot.
你以为你是唯一一个感到心烦时
You think you're the only one that comes out here
会跑到这里躲清静的人吗
when people are bugging them?
不然你以为是谁拿来的蜡烛
Who do you think brought the candles out here?
原来这个小装饰是你放的
So you're the one responsible for my fire feature.
很抱歉我和马利克的谈话让你生气了
I'm really sorry you got upset about my talk with Malik.
我当然生气了
Of course I'm upset.
我男朋友的前女友要回到他的生活中
My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is coming back into his life.
毕竟他们曾经喜欢过对方
At one point they liked each other,
喜欢到足以一起生孩子
enough to have a baby together.
万一他们旧情复燃怎么办
What if they like each other again?
怎么了
What?
虽然你非常成熟 很有大人样
You know, you are so mature and grown-up,
但有的时候我经常会忘记
that sometimes I forget that at the end of the day,
其实你不过是一个十五岁正在初恋的小女孩
you're just a 15-year-old girl in love for the first time.
这是我生他气的原因 不是生你气的原因
Which is why I'm mad at him, not why I'm mad at you.
在我进入这个大家庭之前...
Before I came into this family...
从没有人是完全站在我这一边的
...I never had anyone who was completely in my corner,
但后来你出现了 然后...
but then you came along and...
你是第一个
...you're my day one.
我很高兴你和马利克很聊得来
I'm happy you have a thing with Malik,
但你应该最先考虑的是我
but you're supposed to think of me first.
黛佳 我仍旧是第一个
Deja, I am your day one.
我也向你保证我永远都是支持黛佳的那个
And I promise you that I will always be Team Deja.
自始至终
First and always.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
自始至终都是
First and always.
我们要不要看看詹妮弗的"照片墙"然后骂她
You want to go through Jennifer's Instagram and trash-talk her?
不然你以为我刚刚在干什么
What do you think I was just doing?
来看看
Come on.
姑娘 什么鬼 嘟嘴自♥拍♥加滤镜
Girl, by what-- duck face with a filter?
真不怎么样 詹妮弗
I don't think so, Jennifer.
你应该给它加个标签 让我看下一张
You should tag it. Let me see the next one.
我不应该大声吼你
I shouldn't have raised my voice.
那样对你非常不尊重 我很抱歉
It was disrespectful, and I'm sorry.
你真的认为我在挑你毛病吗
You really think I'm judging you?
每时每刻 妈
At every turn, Mom.
你说对了 我确实对某些事很挑剔
Well, you're right, I am judgmental about some things.
餐巾铺在腿上 外套要挂起来
Napkins on laps, hanging jackets up.
这些都是小事
That's small.
但你生活中的大事 你所谓的那些混乱
The big things in your life, the mess, as you call it?
其实我是很羡慕的
I'm envious of that.
你知道现在我的家里是什么样子吗
Do you know what it's like in my house these days?
很安静 实在是太安静了
It's quiet. So very quiet.
我已经能够不看表 只根据外面车辆的声音
I've learned to tell the time not by the clock
来判断是几点钟了
but by the sound of traffic.
我静静听着其他人
The sound of other people going about
充实 嘈杂 繁忙的生活
their full, loud, busy lives.
但我的家里不会有什么突发状况
There are no surprises in my house.
也没有争吵 没有人为罗勒大吼大叫
No arguments, no loud men bellowing about his basil.
所以我才喜欢待在这里
That's why I like being here.
我只是想打给你 跟你说声谢谢
I just, I just wanted to call and say thank you.
好
Okay.
我能问问是谢什么吗
Can I ask what for?
就是 爸并没有赚很多钱
You know, Dad didn't make a lot of money,
但不知为什么我们从来没有注意过这件事
and somehow we never even noticed.
所以我想这都是因为你
And I think that was because of you.
那些超美的自♥制♥万圣节服装
You know, all of the amazing homemade Halloween costumes,
那些在后院举办的生日派对
the backyard birthday parties
完虐查克芝士餐厅
that were better than Chuck E. Cheese.
你到底是怎么做到的
How did you make it work?
我确实有自己的小窍门
Well, I did have my tricks.
现在可以和你聊聊钱的问题吗
Is now a good time to talk about money?
宝贝 我现在很累 我...
Babe, I'm exhausted. I...
好的 非常好
Okay. Great.
我打算负责管理家里的财务
I am gonna take over the finances.
我知道我们的生活花销 也知道需要存储的金额
I know how much we spend, I know how much we need to save.
所以每个月的月初
And at the beginning of every month,
我会将你工资的百分之十抽出来
I'm gonna take ten percent of your paycheck
作为存款存起来
and put it in savings.
好的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表