剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
How?
我没拿到那份经理的工作
I didn't get the manager job.
他们把职位给别人了
They gave it to somebody else.
艾希莉
Ashley.
一个既不需要钱也不在乎升职的人
Who doesn't need the money and who couldn't give a crap.
-我那么想要那间公♥寓♥ -我知道
- I wanted that apartment. - I know.
他住不到有明亮窗户的房♥间了
He's not gonna have the window with the light.
他会有我们
He's gonna have us.
生孩子的过程会很痛
It's gonna hurt, you know.
我不太能忍♥痛
I don't do well with pain.
我会全程握住你的手
I'm gonna be holding your hand the whole way.
这些晚点再吃吧
I'll save this for later.
小家伙
Hey, you.
皮尔森先生
Mr. Pearson.
马利克
Hey, Malik.
你惹麻烦了吗
You in trouble?
因为你坐在外面
Uh, y-you're sitting outside.
我爸惹我妈生气之后就会这样
That's usually my dad's move when he's in trouble with my mom.
-没 我没惹麻烦 -没有吗 好吧
- No, man. I'm not in trouble. - No? Okay.
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
就是些汉堡
Oh, uh, just burgers.
我想重现一下
I wanted to recreate the meal
我和黛佳第一次见面时吃的饭
that I had with Deja first time we met.
-很有心了 -尽我所能
- Very smooth. - I try.
顺便说一句 生日快乐
Happy birthday, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 我们聊了有一分钟了
Y-You okay? We've been talking for, like, a minute
你还没讲一个老爸式笑话
and you haven't cracked a single wack dad joke.
就是最近事情太多了
Just got a lot on my mind, man.
他们总说 要记得关心那些坚强的朋友
They say check on your strong friends.
-我来关心一下 -我们不是朋友 马利克
- Checking. - We're not friends, Malik.
你是我女儿的...
You're my daughter's...
你女儿的... 说出来吧
Your daughter's...? Come on. You can say it.
你是我女儿的男朋友
You're my daughter's boyfriend.
我看到你和你的家人
I see, uh, you and your family
也出去游♥行♥示♥威♥了
have been out there demonstrating.
黛佳给我看了照片
Deja showed me some pictures.
是的
Yeah. Um...
等一下
Actually...
这是周三的时候
this was Wednesday.
日托中心关了 所以
Daycare was closed, so, uh,
我们就决定带上詹妮尔一起
we just decided to take Janelle with us.
挺好的
Good for you.
你看过了吗
Did you watch when it came out?
那个视频
The video?
乔治的那个吗
Of George?
看了
Yeah.
看了 我和我爸一起看的
Yeah, I watched it with my dad, actually.
之后我们俩出去走了走
We took a walk, right after.
现在基本成了我们俩的惯例了
That's kind of our thing now. That's what we do.
从崔文·马丁事件开始...
Started after Trayvon Martin, and...
我们通常会出去散个步
just been taking walks since.
你听说过乔尼·甘美志吗
You ever heard of Jonny Gammage?
没听过 那是谁
I don't think so. Who's that?
他是雷·席尔斯的表兄弟
He was the cousin of Ray Seals.
雷之前是匹兹堡钢人队的防守边锋
Ray was a former defensive end for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
那一年
Anyway,
乔尼31岁
Jonny was 31.
有一天晚上他开着一辆豪车回家
He was driving home one night in a fancy car.
警♥察♥以证照过期为由让他靠边停车
Cops tried to pull him over for an expired registration.
结果他因为"拒捕"
He ended up getting pinned down
被五个警♥察♥按倒
by five of them for "Resisting arrest."
他当场就去世了
He died right there.
混账
Damn.
确实很混账
Damn is right.
在我那样的家庭长大...
You know, growing up the way I did...
我总是觉得
...I always felt like
世界上发生这样的事时
when stuff like that happened in the world,
那都是外面的事
it always stayed outside the house.
不需要有人陪我散步
There were no walks.
也许对他们来说太沉重了 我也不知道
Maybe it was too much for them; I don't know.
但乔尼被杀的时候 我长大了点
But when Jonny was killed, I was older
所以我是自己看的
so I watched it on my own.
一个孩子独自观看那些内容
For a kid to be all alone with that,
很难承受
it was a lot.
我以前从没和别人说过这些
I've never said that out loud to anyone before.
为什么呢
Why not?
凯特
看来你是我最好的朋友 马利克
It turns out you are my best friend, Malik.
但你还是我女儿的男朋友
But you're also my daughter's boyfriend.
-是的 -你不能两者都是
- Mm-hmm. - And you can't be both.
你必须选一个
You're gonna have to choose.
我说这个不是拉票 但我会开车哦
And not to tip the scales, but I can drive.
黛佳可不会
And Deja cannot.
我终于等到一个老爸式笑话了
There's the dad joke I was waiting on.
快走吧
Get out of here.
快 快走
Go, go, go.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - See you, too, man.
凯特
妈走丢了 我不知道该怎么办
需要你的帮忙
需要我做什么 拿点水吗 想喝水吗
What can I get you, some water? Want some water?
-就是宫缩了一下 没事的 -好
- It's just a cramp. I'm okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
医生说动一动可能会好点
Hey, you know, the doctor said it might be good to move around,
-走一走之类的 -是
- you know, like walk a little? - Yeah.
宝贝 你能把收音机拿来吗
Hey, babe, could you get the radio?
我想听听音乐 好吗
I'd love to hear some music. Okay?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-怎么了 -我忘带收音机了
- What? - I forgot the radio.
-没事的 宝贝 -天
- Oh, it's fine, babe. - Oh, God.
不 你说过你想听音乐的
No, you said you needed music.
我怎么没把收音机列在单子上
H-How could I not put that on the list?
我明明列了个单子...
I-I had a list. It's just...
我去给你找一个回来
I'm gonna find you one.
-杰克... -乖乖待在这别动
- Jack... - Don't go anywhere.
他已经这样一整天了
He's been like this all day.
不 应该说一个月了都这样
Yeah, all month actually.
我丈夫通常不会这么焦虑的
Anxious is a very strange color on my husband.
不过你在这里应该见过不少焦虑的丈夫吧
I bet you must see a lot of that in here, huh?
产房♥里焦虑的爸爸们吗
Anxious fathers in a maternity ward?
没有 从没见过
No, never.
他们这一生 别人都要求他们做个男人
Their whole lives, they're told to be men.
要...
To be...
掌控局势 像男人一样做事 承受打击
in control, to act like a man, take it like a man.
然后...
And then...
当这一切突然发生时
all of this happens, and
他们一定觉得自己非常...
it must make them feel so...
没用吗
Useless?
没错
Yeah.
麦迪逊 你相信我吗
Madison, do you trust me?
虽然我劣迹斑斑 但你...
Despite all my broken parts, you...
你还愿意相信我吗
...you believe in me?
我愿意
I do.
我觉得一定需要很大的勇气
I think it takes a lot of strength
他们才能将脆弱的一面展示给我们
for them to show us this side of themselves.
让我们看到...那个害怕的小男孩
To let us see the... scared little boy who existed
在世界让他成为男人之前的样子
before the world told him he had to be a man.
那个小男孩曾经只需要他的妈妈
The little boy who once only needed his mommy.
我们的孩子一定会没事的
Our babies are gonna be fine.
他们一定会没事的
They're gonna be fine.
我知道这话听起来很扯 但我能看得到
And I know that sounds crazy, but I can see it.
我们一定会生下两个漂亮的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表