剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I, uh, I have that thought a lot, actually.
你这么说真的很贴心
That's a nice thing to say.
而且...
It's a...
我听到也很开心
nice thing to know.
我知道这话听起来也挺讽刺的
I know it seems ironic, too,
因为当时...
uh, because of all of the...
我对你说了很多恶毒的话
horrible things that I said to you
就那天我们...
that day when we were, uh...
我们那天都说了很多 小凯
Ah, we said a lot of things, Kev.
是啊 不过...
Yeah, but, uh...
兰德尔 凯特跟我说了
Randall, Kate was telling me about some of the things, uh,
成长过程中
that you felt
你的一些感受 那些...
during our childhood, some of...
你当初真的是那么想的吗
Is that really how you felt?
是的 小凯 是真的
Yeah, Kev, it is.
那真是太糟糕了
Well, that is horrible.
我无法想象独自承担这些有多痛苦
I can't imagine having to keep all that to yourself.
小凯 抱歉打断你
Hey, Kev, I'm sorry to cut you off,
但我现在有点不方便
but, um, now's not a great time.
我现在有一通非常重要的电♥话♥
I-I have a really important phone call
需要马上去打
that I have to make right now.
好的 我明白 好吧 你先忙你的
Yeah, no, I get it. Yeah, no, you-you do you.
-我明白了 -但我们稍后再聊 好吗
- I-I get it. - But we'll talk soon, all right?
我们真的要去联♥系♥他吗
We're really about to do this?
我已经在路上了 不如就走到底吧
I'm already in it, so... let's get in it.
天哪
Oh, boy.
-我好紧张 -我也是
- I'm so nervous. - I'm gonna boot.
你好
Hello?
嗨 阿海
Hi, Hai.
抱歉 其实我刚刚想说的是你好
Um, sorry. Uh, what I meant to say was hello.
请问是阿海吗
Um, is this Hai?
是的 我是
Uh, yes, this is he.
我是兰德尔·皮尔森
This is Randall Pearson.
兰德尔
Oh, Randall.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
I'm so pleased to hear from you.
阿海
Uh, Hai?
你介意我跳过寒暄
Do you mind if I just jump into asking you
问你一个非常直接的问题吗
a really blunt question?
请说
Go ahead.
你在电邮说 罗瑞尔是在2015年5月去世的
You mentioned in your e-mail that Laurel died in May of 2015.
死于乳腺癌 是的
Of breast cancer, yes.
可我父亲跟我说罗瑞尔生下我后没多久
Um, my father told me that Laurel overdosed
就因为服药过量而去世了
and died shortly after I was born.
所以你觉得他是在撒谎吗
So are you saying that he was lying?
据我所知 他应该是把自己认为的真♥相♥
From what I know of the story, I believe he was telling you
告诉了你
what he thought was the truth.
我是贝丝 兰德尔的妻子
Um, this is Beth, Randall's wife.
你是怎么认识罗瑞尔的呢
How exactly did you know Laurel?
我们是在二十多岁的时候 在奥尔良县认识的
We met in our early 20s, here in Orleans Parish.
抱歉 我没想到在电♥话♥上聊她的事
Sorry, I didn't expect to feel so strange
会让我觉得这么奇怪
talking about her on the phone.
这么多年来我一直想告诉你有关她的事
I've thought of telling you about her for so many years.
我真希望能当面跟你说
I just wish I could see your face.
我希望能带你看看她住过的地方
I wish I could show you the places she lived,
她喜欢的东西
the things she loved.
那不如我们过去拜访你如何
Hey, what if we were to come up then?
那就再好不过了
If that's what you could do.
能亲眼看看我妈住过的地方
To see where my mother lived,
还有她喜欢的东西
and the things she loved.
我非常乐意
I would like that very much.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表