剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
十
ten.
换手
Switch it up.
动起来
Flex that!
举到顶
At the top.
太棒了 你做到了
Yeah, you did it!
我儿子一定会成为健身达人的
My boy's gonna be a beast.
作为一名演员 身材已经变成了我的卖♥♥点
And as an actor, it just became my currency.
实际上我之所以...能够成名...
I actually... got famous...
都是靠我的身材
...by taking my shirt off.
我岁数越来越大 保持身材也越来越难
I'm getting older and it's getting harder.
我还戒了酒 这是我另外一个瘾
And I'm not drinking anymore, which is my other addiction,
所以我会来这里 然后...
so I just come in here and I just--
在这里释放所有的压力 这种行为...
I channel all of that here, and it's, uh...
严格意义上来说并不健康
...not exactly healthy.
我也有负担 麦迪逊
I got stuff, too, Madison.
我心里也有很多事
I got a lot of stuff.
比如我和我弟的关系还没有缓和
Including stuff with my brother that I still have to work out.
还有我...
And I...
有的时候我躺在床上 我...
I lay in bed sometimes and I, um...
我盯着天花板 然后就开始担心
...I just stare at the ceiling and I worry.
我担心我的孩子会遗传到我 你懂吗
I worry that I'm gonna pass all that on to my kids, you know?
我的那些...不健康的缺点
All that... my unhealthy stuff.
我也是
Me, too.
其实 我认为当父母这件事本身
You know, I suppose being parents
就已经足够困难了
is gonna be hard enough on its own,
我们不需要在日常的相处中
without us walking around trying to be
互相做有礼貌的陌生人来加大难度了
polite strangers in front of each other.
我跟你说 我小时候父母是世界上最棒最恩爱的
I mean, I had the greatest, most connected parents
但他们也错过了我的很多成长
you can imagine, and they missed so much.
我之前从没说过这件事 有个叫汤雅的女孩 她会来和我妹妹学习 有一次
真神奇 这味道和根汁汽水一样
It's crazy. This tastes just like root beer.
你想试试吗
Want to try?
我得去做作业了
I should really get to my homework.
我一直很好奇跟像你这样的人
I always wondered what it would be like
接吻会是什么感觉
to kiss someone like you.
很抱歉 我之前太专注在凯特的课题上了
Sorry I was so preoccupied with Kate's project,
我甚至都没来得及问你 今天过得怎么样
I didn't even get to ask you how your day was.
-我 我挺好的 -真的吗
- It w-- it was good. - Yeah?
汤雅这孩子看着很不错
Tonya seems very nice.
是的 晚安 妈
Yeah. Night, Mom.
麦迪逊 我是个酒鬼
Madison, I'm an alcoholic
还是个有父亲情结的健身狂人
and I'm a workout addict with daddy issues.
另外 有的时候我还会长鸡眼
Also, sometimes I get foot corns,
每次夏天我长鸡眼的时候
and when that baby flares up in the summer,
哪怕去海滩我也只能穿着鞋和袜子
I've been known to wear shoes and socks at the beach.
贪食症
It's bulimia,
我的饮食障碍
my eating disorder.
十七岁的时候这病差点要了我的命
Um, it almost killed me when I was 17.
我能控制
I have a handle on it,
但即使是现在 有的时候
but even now, sometimes, my daily state of mind
我的体重还是会影响我一天的心情
is still determined by my weight.
而且
Also,
我还超爱《古战场传奇》这部剧
I am obsessed with the show Outlander.
我还去参加过粉丝集♥会♥
I've gone to conventions.
不是吧
No.
-是的 -你居然是那种狂热粉丝
- Yeah. - You're one of those people?
没错 我是那种狂热粉丝
Yeah. I'm one of those people.
我知道
I know.
写给儿子的诗 威廉·威尔
爷爷
Hey, Grandpa.
那个女人是谁
The woman?
你曾想用厨艺打动的那个女人
The one you were trying to impress with your cooking?
这里照片上的女人是不是她
Is she the woman in all the pictures around here?
个子这么小 问题倒不少
So many questions in such a little body.
玲 这些照片上的女人就是她
Linh, it's the woman in all the pictures.
我就知道
I knew it.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表