剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Honestly?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我还没...
Yeah. I'm not...
我还没准备好一笑而过
I'm not ready to laugh about it yet.
-还没准备好吗 -没
- Oh, no, not yet? - No.
等你准备好了能告诉我一下吗
Okay, will you let me know when you are?
因为
Because, um,
我太想笑 都快憋出内伤了
I have so much laughter on the inside of me,
急需释放一下
I just would like to get that out.
感谢体谅
Appreciate it.
马利克跟我说了实习的事
Malik told me about the internship.
我的生活都被你们毁了
You're ruining my life.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
知道
I do.
谢了
Thank you.
那孩子今天闯了这么大祸
You gonna give that boy an internship
你还打算给他实习机会
after what he did today?
发生今天这事之后
Look, after what happened today,
那孩子不会让自己再闯祸了
that kid will not allow himself to screw up again.
相信我 他就是曾经的我
Trust me. I was that kid.
行吧 只要他父母
All right. As long as his parents don't have
不用来咱们家吃饭就行
to come over for dinner.
不好意思
Excuse me.
怎么了 在元
What up, Jae-won?
有人转发了
Someone posted it.
今天的简报
Today's, uh, bulletin.
而且帖子似乎火了
And it's kind of going viral.
怎么说
Well, viral how?
你的简报一般只有五千浏览量
Your bulletins usually get 5,000 views.
今天的已经超过十万了
This one is already over 100,000.
可能会上今晚的新闻
It might make the news tonight.
而且应该不只是地方台新闻
And not just the local stations, either.
不过 从好的方面来看
Well, on the plus side,
拍摄角度还是非常显帅的
the camera angle's very flattering.
其实这些超声波的图像
You know, these ultrasounds,
看起来就像是有人做了个蜡宝宝
they look like somebody made a baby out of wax
然后又把蜡宝宝放在太阳底下晒了好久
and then left it out in the sun too long.
不过我觉得...
But I think...
我觉得我爱上了这个融化了的蜡宝宝
I think I love this melted wax baby.
不管她叫什么名字
Whatever her name will be.
怎么了
What's up?
艾莉很坚定地选择我们
I thought you'd be excited
我还以为你会很开心的
knowing that Ellie is fully on board.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
其实 我一点都不好
Actually, I'm not fine at all.
今天我和艾莉的聊天让我想起了一些事情
Um, my talk with Ellie today brought up some stuff for me.
一些我从不想告诉任何人的事情
Some stuff that I never wanted to tell anyone.
甚至没有告诉过我妈
I mean, not my mom.
连我兄弟都没有说过
Not my brothers.
也没对你说过
And not you.
我十八岁的时候
When I was 18,
有过一段非常非常糟糕的恋爱
I was in a really, really bad relationship.
恋情结束的时候...
And when it ended...
请进
Come in.
-你确定不想和我们一起去纽约吗 -确定
- Are you sure you don't want to come with us to New York? -Yep.
莫莉会过来 我们会一起玩
Molly's gonna come over, and we're gonna hang out
边吐槽边看《恋爱时代》
and make fun of Dawson's Creek.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
-跟凯文转达我的祝贺 -好吧
- And tell Kevin I said congrats. - All right.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Bye, sweetheart. - Bye.
验孕棒
好吧 也许你说得对
Okay. Maybe you were right.
也许我确实是太纵容凯文了
Maybe I am a little easy on Kevin.
是吗 你怎么改变想法了
Really? What changed?
我刚刚上楼 想和他聊聊
Well, I just went upstairs to talk to him,
发现他正和兰德尔一起
and he was with Randall,
兰德尔在帮他记战术图解
who is helping him memorize his playbook.
杰克 他们还击掌了
Jack, they high-fived.
我只是...当他们看起来很不开心的时候
It's just... it's so hard for me to push them
我真的很难去逼他们
when they seem unhappy.
你知道吗 我爸曾给我取过一个昵称
You know, my-my dad had a nickname for me
-在我小的时候 -不知道
- when I was a kid? - Uh-uh.
万事通杰克
Jack of All Trades.
我一开始觉得这个名字太酷了
I mean, I-I thought that sounded so cool.
我以为这名字意味着我爸认为
You know, I-I thought that that meant my dad thought
我所有事情都搞得定
I was great at everything.
所以有一天
So, one day,
我决定试着去修理厨房♥里漏水的龙头
I decide to try and fix the leaky kitchen faucet,
但我完全修不好
and I just couldn't do it.
我就是修不好 所以斯坦利...
I couldn't figure it out. And Stanley...
他嘲笑了我
He sneers at me,
然后他说"万事通杰克
and he says, "Jack of All Trades,
样样稀松"
Master of None."
直到那一刻我才明白那个名字的含义
And that's when I got it.
一直以来 他一直想表达的都是
The whole time, he'd been saying
我对所有事情都不擅长
I was great at absolutely nothing.
-杰克 -不 没事
- Oh, Jack. - No, it-it's fine.
我只是一个普通人
I'm an ordinary man.
但对我来说 按照我爸对待我的那种方式
And for me, the way my dad treated me,
能作为普通人 从那房♥子里逃出来
to get out of that house an ordinary man,
已经是我人生的一大成就
that is an accomplishment in my book.
但是...
But...
我们的孩子
Our kids,
我希望他们知道
I want them
他们的爸爸能看到他们身上的潜力
to know their dad sees greatness in them.
我就是拼了命 也要让他们感受到这一点
I will kill myself to make them feel that way.
即使...
Even when...
即使在我内心深处 我只想抱着他
Even when deep down, I just want to hold my kid
然后让他去睡一觉
and-and tell him to go take a nap.
我真为你♥爸♥感到遗憾
I feel sorry for your dad.
-是吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
因为他拥有一个像你这样的好儿子
To have had a son like you
可他却看不到你身上的好
and to have not seen what was right in front of him.
也许吧
Yeah.
你真的看到他们击掌了吗
You really saw them high-five?
绝对的
Oh, yeah.
你确定他们当时不是在
You sure they weren't just, like,
试图扇对方一巴掌吗
trying to smack each other in the face?
-只不过他们恰好在同时扇对方 -当然不是
- Like, at the same time? - No.
你真的每次考试都要这么复习吗
You really do this every time you take a test?
这也太费时间了吧
That must take forever.
没错 但对于我来说
It does. But being me
在那所学校里
at my school,
我必须是最好的学生
I have to be the best.
你真棒 福斯特
周五早晨 周五晚上
我开视频会议时 背景里的我家崽
我在浴室镜子里扭动的样子
你一定不敢相信这位市议员的直播简报竟这样结尾[完整视频]
当我工作不顺利
When I'm having a hard day at work
或因事情进展缓慢而感到沮丧时
or get frustrated that things aren't moving fast enough,
我就会提醒自己一切都是为了他
I remind myself that I'm doing this for him.
我这样做是为了威廉·希尔
I'm doing this for William Hill.
一切都是为了他
...I'm doing this for him.
我这样做是为了威廉·希尔
I'm doing this for William Hill.
我这样做是为了威廉·希尔
I'm doing this for William Hill.
因为你们都曾是他的家人
Because you all were his family.
也就是说各位都是我的家人
Which means you're my family, too.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表