剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- and getting me a Snickers Blizzard. - Yes, ma'am.
我生孩子的时候
When I was in labor,
兰德尔答应了我想吃什么都可以
Randall promised me I could have anything I wanted
我选了冰雪皇后
and I chose DQ.
我应该有更高追求的 但也不后悔
I could've dreamed higher, but no regrets.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
这孩子...
And that one...
别告诉其他宝宝 但她是最可爱的
Don't tell the other babies, but she's the cutest.
是吧
I know.
我觉得她眼睛长得像你 孩子爸爸
I think she has your eyes, Dad.
真的吗
Really?
-我没注意 -特别像
- I didn't notice. - Oh, she definitely does.
她看起来随时都可能哭或笑起来
She looks like she could start laughing or crying at any moment.
完全跟你一个样 亲爱的
That is all you, baby.
那好吧
All right, then.
她眼睛长得像我
She has my eyes.
你遗传了爸爸的眼睛 是不是
You got Daddy's peepers in there, do you?
好 知道了
Yeah, I got you. Yeah.
我得挂了 我们在医院
Yeah, I gotta go. We're at the hospital.
我们今天接宝宝回家
We're gonna bring the baby home today.
好了 凯特来了
Oh, yeah, and Kate's... Kate's here.
她已经到了 我得挂了 再见
She's, like, right here, so I gotta go. Bye.
你好 海莉
我是你♥爸♥爸
你觉得她能读懂这个吗
You think she can read this?
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
太贴心了
It's so sweet.
这样她一下就能从人群中认出我来了
Just so she can pick me out of the crowd.
你准备好见你♥爸♥爸了吗
You ready to meet your dad?
-天呐 -抱好了吗
- Oh, my word. - You got her?
抱好了
Yeah.
她真可爱
Oh, she's a keeper.
你好
Hi, there.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad.
你可以叫我爸爸 或者爹地
You can call me Dad, or-or Dada,
或者你哥有时候叫我粑粑
or your brother sometimes calls me Doody,
但估计他还不知道那是什么意思
but I don't think he knows what that means.
艾莉在哪儿
Where's Ellie?
她在签出生证明
Oh, she's just signing the birth certificate
还有放弃抚养权的文件 然后就会出来了
and the relinquishment papers, and then she'll be right out.
-好的 -亲爱的 我真觉得今天我们要
- All right. - Babe, I do think that we need
格外注意她的心情
to be extra sensitive with her today.
好 我听说出院日是最难的一天
Yeah. No, I know they said leaving the hospital is the hardest day.
对
Yeah.
不过 但愿艾莉不会那么难受
But, hopefully, you know, for Ellie, it'll be a little easier
因为我们会发照片
because we're gonna send photos
安排拜访等各种活动
and plan visits and everything.
没错
Right.
-我们当然会那么做 -没错
- And we will absolutely do all those things. - Right. Right.
生母在你六点钟方向
And birth mom on your six.
艾莉
Ellie.
你们见过面了
Oh, you guys met.
对啊 她很完美
Yes. She's perfect.
-我来给你拿包 -谢谢
- I'll grab your bag. - Oh, thank you.
没关系
Yeah, of course
事情办得如何
So how'd it go in there?
所有文件都签了
Everything's signed.
我在那份出生证明上
I, uh, I left a little surprise
给你们留了个小惊喜
for you guys on the birth certificate.
名字是海莉
First name Hailey,
中间名是"彗星姬"
middle name "Zuh Comet."
我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
-猜你会喜欢 -这名字很好
- Thought you might. - That's good.
好了 准备走了吗 小姑娘
All right, you ready to go, little girl?
走吧 我来送大家回家
Come on, let me get everybody home.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
-你可以吗 -可以
- You got it? - Yeah, I think so.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以吗
You good?
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备出发了
Ready to go.
-好了吗 -好了
- Good? - Good job.
扣上安全带
Buckle up for safety.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们的生活 第五季 第九集
我说过你是个多么了不起的战士吗
Have I mentioned how much of a freaking warrior you are?
想听歌♥吗 我们...
You want music? How about...
我们来找一首完美的歌♥怎么样
how about we find that perfect first song, huh?
好啊
Yeah.
我要是能看着他们多好
Oh, I wish I could see them.
如果不是三个小家伙 我就坐在后面了
If there weren't three of them, I'd be sitting in the back seat.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
不 我转身时伤口缝合处还会疼
No, my-my stitches still hurt when I turn.
好吧
Okay.
杰克 你觉得凯特的安全座椅放对了吗
Jack, do you think Kate's car seat is right?
-嗯 -你确定吗
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
要不我们靠边停车看下
I mean, maybe we should just pull over.
不用宝贝 没事的
No, baby, it's fine.
宝贝 你会伤到...
Hey, hey, babe, babe, you're gonna hurt your...
-你会伤到自己的 -我很好 没事
- you're gonna hurt yourself. - I'm okay, I'm okay.
你觉得凯文的头看起来是不是有点怪
Now, does Kevin's head look weird to you?
没有 凯文很好
No. Kevin's fine.
他的头好像只往一边倒
It seems like it's just flopped over to one side.
那有什么关系
What do you think is gonna happen,
你觉得他的头会掉吗
you think his head's just gonna fall off?
他没事
He's fine.
好极了
Great.
没事的 宝宝们
It's okay, guys.
奶嘴
Pacifier?
给
Check.
遮阳帽
Sun hat?
给
Check.
还有给渴坏了的哺乳妈妈的水
Water for extremely thirsty breastfeeding mom.
肚里蛔虫啊
Mind reader!
天呐 我们简直像梦之队一样
Man, we're, like, the dream team.
我喜欢这说法
Ooh, I like that.
但如果我们打篮球的话
But if we're gonna do basketball,
能加入96年的公牛队吗
can we be the '96 Bulls?
我一直把你看成我乔丹的皮蓬
I always saw you as Pippen to my Jordan.
什么
Excuse me?
是我生的孩子 我是乔丹
I had the baby. I am Jordan.
有道理 你坐后面还舒服吗
Fair enough. You comfortable back there?
一点也不
Hundred percent not at all.
我应该一开始就坐前面的
I should've just sat up front.
我们该买♥♥辆新车了
We should think about a new car.
又在说那辆奔驰S系吗
Pushing for that Mercedes S-Class again?
不是 家用车 车内空间更大
Nah. Family car, so we have more space.
万一我们又有了老三呢
You know, in case we have a third.
什么老三
A third what?
我说了"万一"
I said "In case."
我累死累活刚刚卸货
My insides are basically on my outsides right now,
你就跟我说要第三个小孩
and you're talking to me about a third kid?
好吧对不起 我撤回
Okay, I'm sorry, I take it back.
你知道绝不能
You know what's two things
-对新妈妈做的两件事是什么吗 -对不起
- you don't do to a brand-new mother? - Oh... I'm sorry.
第一是说再要一个小孩...
Mention having a new baby...
第二是答应给她买♥♥暴风雪
...and two is drive past the Dairy Queen
却直接开过了冰雪皇后
when you promised her a Snickers Blizzard.
收到 我的错
Copy that. All good.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表