剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
因为断电还有雪盲症
I'm talking power outages and white-out conditions.
怎么了
What?
我能再说一句
Can I just say one more thing
关于再要一个孩子的事吗
about not closing the door to having a third kid?
你疯了吗 是不是要我拿东西砸你
Are you out of your mind? Do I have to throw something at you?
我一直想着 如果我们有了两个女儿
I guess I always thought that if we had two girls,
就再努力造个儿子
that we would go for a boy.
"努力造个儿子" 你真说得出口
You did not just say "Go for a boy."
我常常想象跟儿子扔球玩的情景
I always imagined myself throwing the ball around with the boy,
跟他建立那种特殊的纽带
you know, having that special relationship?
特殊的纽带 你之前每周日都回你妈家
Special relationship? You used to go over to your mom's house
-跟她一起看《费丽丝蒂》 -我...
- every Sunday to watch Felicity together. - I...
这还不算特殊的纽带吗
You think that wasn't a special relationship?
不一定非得是儿子
It doesn't have to be a boy.
我也愿意再要个女儿
I would love a third girl.
我只是说 我们很擅长生孩子
I'm just saying, we make great kids.
我不想把这扇门关死
And I don't want to close the door.
兰德尔 那下一个孩子你来生
Then, Randall, you carry the next one.
"暴风雪"我自己去买♥♥
I'm gonna get my own Blizzard.
你迟到了
You're late.
你要想准时的话 就自己开车
You want to be on time, get your own car.
太过分了
Just wrong.
这是什么
What's this?
我知道现在还早 你也不打算告诉别人
I know it's early, and I know you're not telling anyone,
但我得送点什么给你
but I had to get you something.
这是来自法国的传统玩具
It's this old-school toy from France.
它们就像庇佑孩子的魔法
They're like magic for babies.
如果你一直这样摸肚子
It's not gonna stay a secret long
那你的秘密可就藏不久了
if you keep touching your belly like that.
什么 我没有摸肚子啊
What? I didn't touch my belly.
很可爱 对吧
It is cute, right?
你会喜欢的 就像有魔法一样
You're gonna love it. It is like magic.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
4号♥加油机
Uh, number four.
还有这个
And these.
12.32美元 还要些什么吗
$12.32. Anything else?
要 帮我...
Yeah. Why don't...
帮我拿一瓶小威士忌吧
I get one of those, uh, little whiskeys?
还有这个薄荷糖
And these mints?
我刚当爸爸 要庆祝一下
New dad. Celebrating.
好的 恭喜你
All right. Congrats.
我想着你可能饿了
Thought you might be hungry.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 不如你来开车吧 你开没问题吧
Hey, baby, how about you drive? You okay to drive?
这样我就能转过身 确保孩子们没事
That way, I can turn around and make sure the kids are okay.
-好啊 没问题 -好
- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
她喝了奶
She took the bottle,
已经睡着了
and she's out.
你可以叫我"哄睡专家"
You can just call me "Dr. Sleep."
等等
Wait.
算了 这名字不好
No, don't do that.
听起来...
It sounds...
好像杀人犯
...murdery.
那就好 谢谢
Well, great. Thank you.
我刚和保姆通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to the babysitter,
她半小时内会把杰克送回来 所以...
and she's gonna bring Jack home in half an hour, so...
凯特 有件事我想跟你说...
Kate, there's something I need to talk to you...
托比 你难道不生气吗
Toby, how are you not more upset about this?
说实话
Honestly.
之前都说好了是开放式领养
We signed up for an open adoption,
但忽然转瞬之间
and that just all changed
一切都变了
in a really sad blink of an eye.
凯特 艾莉很伤心 我感到很遗憾
Kate, I am sorry that Ellie is hurting.
我也过意不去
I feel bad.
但我们当初尝试这一切时
But when we got into all of this,
就知道一切只是计划
we knew that it was all just a plan.
而计划会赶不上变化
We also knew that plans change.
托比 我从小一起长大的弟弟
Toby, I grew up with a brother
他不知道自己的亲生父母是谁
who, like, didn't know his birth parents.
这件事一直到现在
That was... is... is still
都是他心里的一根刺
really, really difficult for him.
-我明白 -所以我向自己保证过
- I know. - Okay, well, I promised to myself
海莉不会像我弟弟那样
that it would not be like that for Hailey.
绝对不会
And it won't.
凯特 领养并不容易
Kate, adoption is a journey.
我们不知道什么时候艾莉会改变想法
You know, and-and we don't know when or if
也许永远不会 但我们可以保证
Ellie is gonna change her mind, but we will always make sure
海莉知道她的生母是谁
that Hailey knows who her birth mother is.
我去看她
I'll get her.
好的
All right.
很抱歉 刚才让你听到了
I apologize that you had to listen
我和你妈妈之间的小争吵
to that little dispute between me and your mother.
还有我老套的性别歧视
And I apologize for my antiquated gender assumptions.
老爸随时愿意跟你玩扔球
I will throw a ball with you any day of the week.
或者一起看《费丽丝蒂》 都听你的
Or watch Felicity, whatever you like.
原来你的眼睛长得像我
So you and I have the same eyes.
护士这么说的时候 我特别高兴
When the nurse said that, it made me very happy.
因为我长得一点都不像我的养父母
Because I grew up not looking like either of my parents,
我不知道自己是从哪里来的
not knowing exactly where I came from.
所以知道你的眼睛长得像我
So to know that you have my eyes,
知道你的来处是我
that you came from me--
这非同一般
that's special.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还小的时候
When I was a kid,
学校让我们画自己的家庭树
I had to do a family tree for school.
我记得我的树枝上
And, um, I remember making my branches,
写着我的哥哥和姐姐
along with my brother and sister.
但我知道这棵树不太对
But I knew it wasn't quite right.
他们是我的家人
They were my family,
但并不是我的来处
but they weren't where I came from.
这时候就要提到
You see, that's where you
你和你姐姐 还有你们的妈妈了
and your sister Tess and your mom come in.
你们给了我一份非常特别的礼物
You've provided me with something very special.
因为你们就是我的树枝
Because you are my branches.
你们是我家庭树的开端
You are the start of my family tree.
我希望这棵树长得越大越好
And I just wanted that tree to be as big as possible.
不过 我可能得指望你和你姐姐
But, hey, I guess I'm gonna have to count on you and your sister
多给我生几个外孙了
to have a whole lot of grandchildren.
也许有一天 我会看着
And then maybe one day, I will look into the eyes
我外孙或者曾孙的眼睛
of my grandchild or my great-grandchild,
然后说
and I will say,
"我知道你们的眼睛长得像谁"
"Hey, I know where those eyes come from."
"你们的眼睛长得像安妮·皮尔森"
"Those eyes come from Annie Pearson."
这是和解礼物吗
That's a peace offering?
才不是 都是我一个人的
No, they're both for me.
好吧
All right.
接下来的十分钟别打扰我
Do not interrupt me for the next ten minutes.
没问题 你准备好开吃了吗
All right. I don't know if you're ready.
早准备好了 我等得太久了
I'm ready. Oh, I'm ready.
他们真的...
Are they actually...?
我去看看
Let me... let me check.
三个孩子都睡熟了
All three knocked out.
一定是因为哭得太累了
They must have exhausted themselves crying.
要把他们抱进去吗
Do we bring 'em inside?
别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no.
俗话说 永远别叫醒熟睡的婴儿
They say never wake a sleeping baby.
俗话有没有说 三个熟睡的婴儿该怎么办
Well, what do they say about three sleeping babies?
我们还是等着吧
I think we just wait.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表