剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-凯文 没关系的 -不不不 这样不行
- Kevin, it's okay. - No. No, it's not okay.
你应该有私人产房♥
You should have a private room.
我这里有一张医院的名片
I got a card right here from the hospital
上面有类似情况发生时
with a direct line I'm supposed to call
可以直接打通的电♥话♥ 我现在要打过去
if something like this happens. I'm gonna call right now,
骂他们一顿 让他们见识下我的厉害
and I'm gonna go full Terms of Endearment on their ass.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我...
I'm, uh...
我在去机场的路上
I'm on my way to the airport.
米格尔和我妈妈在试着帮我买♥♥机票
Miguel and my mom are trying to book me a flight.
但愿我几个小时后能到你那
So, hopefully, I'll be there in the next couple hours.
好的
Okay.
我正赶过来呢 我保证
I'm coming. I promise.
麦迪逊 我会陪着你的
Madison, I'll be there.
好的
Okay.
兰德尔
-兰德尔 -小凯
- Randall, hey. - Hey, Kev.
我们正从新奥尔良开车回家
We're driving home from New Orleans.
这事说来话长
A long story.
我想跟你聊聊
I was wondering if we could talk.
抱歉 兰德尔
Randall, I'm sorry.
我现在没法聊 好吗
I can't right now, okay?
我的整个人生一团混乱
My whole life has been turned upside down.
麦迪逊要生了 我却被困在温哥华
Madison's in labor, and I'm stuck here in Vancouver.
我想尽量在孩子出生前赶回家
I'm trying to get home in time for the births,
但她现在已经在医院了...
but she's already at the hospital, and...
她一个人在医院 我就...
She's all alone. I never...
我当初就不该来
Never should have come here.
小凯...
Hey, Kev...
抱歉 兰德尔 我回头再打给你 好吗
Randall, I'm sorry. I'll-I'll call you soon, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
凯文 我是福斯特
Hey. Kevin, this is Foster.
我知道...
I know, um...
我知道你现在情绪很不稳定 但我...
I know you're really emotional right now, but I...
我需要你掉头
I do need you to turn around
马上回到拍摄现场
and come back to set immediately.
闭嘴吧 闭嘴 你快闭嘴吧
Now, shut up. Just shut... You know what? Shut up.
快闭上你的嘴
Just shut your mouth.
别再说了 没有人在乎你那破电影
Stop talking. No one cares about your stupid movie!
我不演了
I quit.
总有一天要面对的
Any day now.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
他们真能帮上忙 他们中有些人臂力不错
They can really help. Some of 'em got a good arm.
-瞧瞧这是谁啊 -杰克
- Look who it is. - Jack.
-教练 -凯文
- Coach. - Kevin.
-很高兴你们能来 -我们也是
- I'm so glad you made it. - Us, too.
这是杰森和理查德
Hey, this is Jason and Richard.
他们都是宾州州立大学的球员
They both play for Penn State.
当然了
They sure do.
他们明天要
They're gonna be, uh,
跟我们一起训练
running drills with us tomorrow.
是啊 我很期待你明天在赛场上的表现 小子
Yeah, I'm excited to see what you can do -on the field, little man.
对啊 是时候看看我训练时说的话
Yeah. It's time to see if anything I've said in practice
会不会对你有点作用
has actually gotten through to you.
当然有作用
Oh, it has.
是啊 我们准备好了
Yeah, we're ready.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
-你买♥♥到机票了吗 -没
- Did you get a flight yet? - No.
还没 我还在等米格尔给我回电♥话♥
Not yet. I'm still waiting for Miguel to call me back.
你那里情况怎么样
How's everything going over there?
医生刚走
The doctor just left.
她说一切看上去都很好很正常
She said everything looked totally good and normal.
他们的体重很健康 达到了出生标准
They're already at a healthy weight to be born.
完全发育成熟了[牛排全熟]
Fully cooked.
不是三分熟吗
Not even medium rare?
不 是完美的五分熟
No, perfectly medium.
就如我喜欢的那样
Just like I like 'em.
-这远远超出了我们的预期 -是啊
- This is getting away from us. - Yes, it is.
不过这不是假宫缩
But it's not Braxton-Hicks.
我要生了
I'm in labor.
宫缩稍微减缓了一些
The contractions have slowed down a little bit,
他们说这很正常 不过...
which they said is normal, but, um...
不过我确实要生了
But I am definitely in labor.
他们要出生[到]了
They're coming.
你保持这样缓慢的宫缩频率 好吗
Well, you keep those contractions slow, okay?
因为我也要到了
Because I'm coming, too.
我尽量吧
I'll do my best.
是时候改变胎位了
I think it's time to shift those babies,
就像我们说的那样
like we talked about.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
你需要我跟谁谈谈吗
Anyone you want me to talk to?
我知道你的整个生产计划
I mean, I-I know your entire birth plan,
所以如果你想要让护士或者医生接电♥话♥
so if you want to put a-a nurse or a doctor on the phone,
我可以把整个计划告诉他们
I can walk them through the whole thing.
凯文 我得挂了
Hey, Kevin, I got to go.
他们要在我身子下放一排枕头
They're gonna put a bunch of pillows underneath me
试着稍微改变一下胎位
to try to change the babies' position a little.
生孩子太疯狂了
Labor is crazy.
我之后再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
好的 我就在这里 如果你有什么需要 我可以...
Yeah, okay. Um, you know, I'm here if you need anything. I can...
米格尔
我正要给你打电♥话♥
Hey. I was just about to call you.
我们帮你订到航♥班♥了
We got you a flight.
太好了 在哪个机场
Yes! G-Great. What airport?
西雅图 两小时后登机 你能赶到吗
Seattle. It boards in two hours. Can you make it?
可以的 我能赶到 要飞多久能到
Yes, I can. Yes, I can make it. How long's the flight?
-两个半小时 -两个半小时是吧
- It's two and a half hours. - Two and a half hours.
好吧 那我的到达时间就是...
Okay, that puts me there in about...
五小时后
five hours.
第一次生孩子一般不止五小时 对吧
First births usually take a little longer, right?
那也就是说我大概能及时赶到
Which means I am probably gonna make it.
米格尔 我对天发誓
Miguel. Miguel, I swear to God,
如果你在场 我一定嘴对嘴亲你一口
if you were here right now, I'd kiss you right on the mouth.
-谢谢你啊 -虽然
- Thank you. - I mean,
我可能亲完之后会立刻后悔
I would regret it immediately afterwards,
但一时冲动之下
but in the heat of the moment,
我一定会狠狠亲上你那樱桃小嘴
I would kiss you right on those beautiful lips.
我把登机牌发你 好吗
I'll text you the boarding pass, okay?
谢了
Thank you.
对了 米格尔 我能和我妈说几句吗
Oh, hey, Miguel, can I talk to my mom?
当然可以
Oh, yeah, of course.
他想跟你说几句
Wants to talk to you.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
我家儿子在进行一场未知的冒险呀
You're having a little bit of an unexpected adventure?
是啊 这跟我想象中完全不一样
Yeah. Not really how I imagined it.
嗯 世事难料
Yeah. It never is.
我只是 我本希望让分娩日很完美
I just... I wanted delivery day to be perfect.
我想在她身边陪她
You know, I wanted to be there for her,
在她身旁服侍她
waiting on her hand and foot.
我很希望像...
I wanted to be like...
你♥爸♥爸一样
Your father.
凯文
Kev,
我知道你把他当神明一样崇拜
I know you put him on a pedestal.
这无可厚非
And-and I don't blame you.
他确实是个很棒的父亲
He was a wonderful father.
我保证...
I pro...
不会...
Not on...
-嗯 -不是吧 妈妈
- Yeah. - Are you kidding? Mom?
妈妈 你那边信♥号♥♥不好
Mom, you're breaking up pretty bad. Are you...
我不知道你能不能听见 但我...
I don't even know if you can hear this, but I...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表