剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
只有我抱着她 她才高兴
She's only happy when I'm holding her.
-所以我... -有其父必有其女啊
- So... - Like daughter, like father.
凯特 你知道为什么艾莉选择了我们吗
Kate, do you know why Ellie chose us?
因为我喜欢钢人队吗
'Cause I like the Steelers?
也许吧
Maybe.
我这个"搞怪又绅士"的性格
I'm sure my quirky-meets-classy style
应该也加了不少分
didn't hurt anything.
但更重要的是 她选了我们 选了你
But more than that, she chose us, she chose you,
因为她看到了一位有趣 美丽 善良的母亲
because she saw a funny, beautiful, huge-hearted mother
她勇敢无畏地应对了
who has taken every challenge
为人父母的一切挑战
that parenting has to offer in total stride.
凯特 你永远临危不乱
Kate, you're unflappable.
真的 你从来不会慌
Really. You cannot be flapped.
虽然这一切可能不会
All right, and-and all of this may not be going
按我们的计划发展
the way that we planned,
艾莉也许会 也许不会参与她的人生
and Ellie may or may not be in the picture,
但我们一定没问题
but we will figure this out.
我认为艾莉从最开始就知道这一点
And I think Ellie knew that from the start.
而且你能这么临危不乱...
And it's a good thing that you are...
是件好事
so unflappable,
因为之前 我接工作电♥话♥时收到通知...
because earlier today, when I was on the phone with work...
我被解雇了
I got laid off.
什么
What?
托比 我...
Toby, I am...
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
没事 我...
Yeah, I...
我之前就有预感
I kind of knew that it was coming,
但我不想吓到你
but I didn't want to freak you out.
不过公♥司♥裁掉了将近40%的员工
But they let, like, 40% of the staff go.
没错 刚才的几个小时里
Yeah, and I've been torturing myself
我一直在自我折磨
for the last few hours
因为我知道我必须告诉你
'cause I knew I had to tell you,
但我不想毁了今天这个好日子
but I didn't want to ruin today.
你永远不会毁掉任何事
You are never gonna ruin anything,
你也没有毁了今天
and you're not gonna ruin this day.
我们可以明天再想工作的事
And we can figure out the job stuff tomorrow.
好吗 我们今天就享受家庭生活吧
Okay? Let's just be a family today.
你 我 还有两个不到两岁的小家伙
Me, you, and two under two.
没错
Exactly.
小意思
Piece of cake.
我就说吧
See?
永不慌乱
Unflappable.
你怎么让他们停止哭泣的呢
How'd you get 'em to stop crying?
纯靠运气
Dumb luck.
你...你和妈妈有三个孩子
And you-- you and mom had three.
没人帮忙 全靠自己
No help, just the two of you.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you manage?
其实很简单
Oh, that was easy.
你妈和你们几个孩子
You kids and your mom--
是我此生最珍视的人
that was all I ever wanted.
当你这样看问题时
It was easy to do it when you,
会发现一切都很简单
when you look at it like that.
是啊
Yeah.
他们很可爱 凯文
They're beautiful, Kevin.
帮他们个忙
Do 'em a favor.
别再努力想做到和我一样
Stop trying to live up to me.
我一直生怕自己像我爸一样
I was terrified of being like my dad,
而你生怕自己不如你♥爸♥
and you are terrified of not being like yours.
我们都浪费了很多时间在害怕上
We both wasted a lot of time being quietly terrified.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes,
决定你想要什么
decide what you want,
然后就去争取吧 儿子
and then you go and get it, son.
他们真的太美了 小凯
They really are beautiful, Kev.
我睡了多久
Hey, how long was I out?
没多久
Uh, not long.
15分钟吧
15 minutes.
15分钟 你应该把我叫醒的
15-- you should've woken me up.
我一个人能处理
I had it under control.
弗兰妮好像饿了
I think Franny's hungry.
你是饿了吗
Is that what you want?
还是你只是想被摇一摇 是这样吗
Or maybe you just want to be rocked-- is that it?
摇一摇就行吗
You just want to be rocked?
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
你的哭声有点像迅猛龙
You sound a little like a velociraptor.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
-麦迪逊 -怎么了
- Madison. - Yeah.
我们正式说一下吧
Let's make this official.
我知道我们订婚了 但不算正式订婚
I know we've been engaged, but not engaged engaged,
先不说这过程有多奇葩了 但我...
and dancing around the weirdness of it all, but I...
我真的想娶你为妻
...I really want you to be my wife.
我想和你组建家庭
I want to be a family.
我...我回头给你买♥♥你想要的任何戒指
Look, I will, I will get you whatever ring that you want
随时去都行 因为你值得
whenever you want it because you deserve that,
但在那之前...
but until then...
这.. 这玩意怎么弄不下来...
I mean, these things are-- these are just...
好了
There we go.
麦迪逊
Madison.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
真漂亮
It's gorgeous.
我觉得现在应该是未来18年
You know, I think this is the quietest it's gonna be
最安静的时刻了
for about 18 years.
我觉得去医院之前的我
I feel like there's the person I was
还有现在这个我...
before I went to the hospital and the person...
是两个人
I am now.
我几乎记不清之前那个女孩了
I barely even remember who that girl was
四天前上车的那个女孩
who got in the car four days ago.
我记得
I do.
我还是我 我们还是我们
I'm still me, we're still us.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
可我知道
I do-- hey.
我知道
I know.
我五岁的时候
My mom lost a baby
我妈失去了一个孩子
when I was five.
她流产了
She had a miscarriage.
那是很久以前的事了...
It was really early on, and...
我当时...甚至没什么印象
I barely even... registered it at the time,
但我记得她当时非常伤心
but I think she was really sad.
而且她伤心了很长一段时间
I think she was really sad for a long time.
要是我因为伤心了太久
What if I can't be a great mom
而没法做一个好妈妈怎么办
'cause I'm just too sad for too long?
丽贝卡 听我说 我经常担心很多事
Hey, Rebecca, look, I worry about a lot of things,
但我从来没担心过你当不了好妈妈
but I never, ever worry about you not being a great mom.
明白吗 你注定是个好妈妈
Okay? That story's already written.
之前我们停在加油站的时候...
When we stopped at the gas station...
我买♥♥了一小瓶威士忌
...I bought a little bottle of whiskey.
我当场就干掉了
I downed it right there.
我当时...感觉非常不知所措
I was... feeling really overwhelmed
这几天我们经历的事情
by everything that's happened
我一直在很努力地控制情绪...
and I was just trying to keep it together...
真的 但那个人超车的时候 我突然暴怒了
...really, 'cause when that guy cut us off, I just-- I saw red.
我失控了
Lost control.
就像我爸那样
Just like my dad would've.
杰克
Jack.
在我小的时候 每一个晚上
Every night when I was a kid,
我爸都会准时在五点十五回到家
my dad would come home at 5:15 exactly.
我和我弟弟... 我们会一起玩积木
And my brother and me-- we'd be playing, uh, blocks,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表