剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm just gonna make a quick phone call.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
*我们是鼠来宝*
*We are the Chipmunks*
*艾尔文 西蒙*
*Alvin, Simon.*
西奥多
Theodore!
可怜的小西奥多
Poor little Theodore.
我爱你 嫂子
I love you, sister-in-law.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
黛佳
Hey, Dej.
你觉得你会嫁给马利克吗
Do you think you're ever gonna marry Malik?
安妮 你疯了吗
Annie, are you crazy?
我都没想过这种荒唐事
I'm not even thinking about that nonsense.
我甚至都没想过 你知道的
I'm not even thinking that, you know,
我们俩在他未来的
we'll get married one day in his future
米其林星级餐厅里结婚 我根本没想过
Michelin star restaurant. I'm not thinking about that.
苔丝 你真是太美了
Tess, you look incredible.
谢谢
Thanks.
苔丝 我知道我最近的表现不是很好
Tess, I know I've been doing everything wrong with you lately,
所以我现在应该更加小心[踮着脚走]
and I should tiptoe right now,
但这双鞋不适合踮起脚尖
but these slippers aren't built to tiptoe,
所以 你到底怎么了
so... what's up?
感觉大家都希望我表露出他们想要的样子
It feels like everyone wants a version of me
可那不是我
that isn't... me.
我穿着这条裙子很不舒服
I'm not comfortable in this dress.
但我不想让凯文大伯失望 也不想让你失望
But I don't want to disappoint Uncle Kevin or you and...
别说了
Hey, stop.
你不会让我失望的
You cannot disappoint me.
你得知道这一点
I need you to understand that.
你可以穿短裤参加婚礼 好吗
You could wear shorts to this wedding, okay?
你可以支持达拉斯牛仔
You could root for the Dallas Cowboys.
你甚至可以谋杀一个人
You could murder somebody.
我会很震惊
I'd be surprised.
我可能会问一些问题
I'd probably ask a couple questions,
但我会认为你有自己的理由
but I'd assume you had your reasons.
好了 如果这条裙子不是你的风格
All right, look. This dress isn't you, huh?
那我们就把它变成你的风格
Well, let's... let's make it you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
爸爸 你发誓你会永远爱妈妈吗
Daddy, do you promise to love Mommy forever?
我发誓 我不仅会永远爱妈妈
Not only do I promise to love Mommy forever,
我还发誓 我会永远爱这个家
I promise to love this whole family forever.
过来 伸出手 快来
Hey, come here. Hands in. Come on.
快来
Come on.
你们愿意永远跟我在一起吗
Will you guys marry me forever?
你发誓你再也不会
Do you promise to never
用"脑残"来形容有史以来
refer to the best show in the history of television
-最棒的电视节目吗 -最棒的节目...
- as "Stupid" ever again? - The best show on...
-杰克 -我发誓
- Jack. - I do.
那我也愿意
Well, then, I do, too.
孩子们呢
Kids?
我愿意
I do!
你们愿意吗
You do?
-喂 -你好 我是凯特
- Hello? - Hi, it's Kate.
你好
Oh, hey.
我打来是因为我要辞职
I'm calling because I need to resign.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
事情是这样...
It's just that, um...
托比找到了工作 我们不能都全职上班
Toby got a job offer, and we both can't work full time,
得照顾孩子 所以...
you know, with the kids, so...
还在吗
Hello?
我本来就不想雇你
You know, I didn't want to hire you.
是被逼无奈的
I got stuck with you.
一个毫无经验的助手
An inexperienced aide
-没有资格证和技能 -我知道
- with no qualifications or skill sets... - I know.
我还没说完
Not finished.
没有资格证 没有技能
No qualifications, no skill sets
-好吧 -不过...
- I-- Okay. - And yet...
结果你居然做得很好
you ended up being great.
学生们很喜欢你
I mean, the students love you.
你很有天赋 能帮上很多忙
You're talented, you're useful,
极少数情况下 你的笑话还很有趣
and on rare occasions your jokes are funny.
所以 我不同意 我不接受你的辞职
So, no, I do not accept your resignation.
菲利普 我...
Philip, I...
我要挂断了
I'm hanging up now.
拒绝你的辞职请求
Resignation rejected.
米格尔 你确定这玩意能立起来吗
Miguel, you sure this thing's gonna hold up?
我跟大家一样 喜欢看《欢笑一箩筐》
I mean, I love America's Funniest Home Videos, just like the next guy;
但我不希望我的婚礼变成那样
I don't want my wedding on it.
我保证 凯文 我会让这东西站住的
I promise you, Kevin, I'm gonna get this thing standing,
托比正在插花
and Toby's working on that flower arrangement
可以用来遮盖不完美的地方
to cover anything that's not perfect.
为什么 你不是雏菊
Why, you're no daisy.
你根本就不是雏菊
You're no daisy at all.
出自《墓碑镇》 你觉得酷吗
It's Tombstone. Is this thing on?
-天啊 -好了 这个给你 小凯
- Jesus. - All right, here we go, Kev.
这个 好了
This-- Yeah.
这是什么情况
What are we doing?
你站在大太阳底下 老兄
You're standing in the full sun, man.
我可不希望照片上的新郎
I'm not gonna have the groom
看着像芝麻街挠痒娃娃一样黑
looking all Tickle Me Elmo in his wedding photos.
米格尔 你确定这些凹槽合适吗 老兄
Miguel, you sure those grooves are matched up, man?
-我... -确定
- I... - Yes. Yes.
-真的吗 -我不知道
- They are? - I don't know.
过去20年 我都是花钱雇人
I've paid people for the last 20 years
-来替我♥干♥这些活 -天啊
- to do things like this for me. - Oh, God.
小凯 复仇者集♥合♥完毕
Hey, Kev, the Avengers have assembled.
我们能做好的
We got this.
要不你进去把你的脸护理一下...
Why don't you go inside and get your face on...
-各位好 -你要干...
- Guys, guys, guys. - What do y-- whoa.
你们有歌♥单吗 开场曲是法兰奇·瓦利的
You got that playlist? The one that started with Frankie Valli?
-有 在这里 -你介意我看一眼吗
- Yep, got it right here. - You mind if I take a look at it,
-确认一下顺序对不对 -小凯 小凯
- just to make sure that you've got the right order? -Kev. Kev.
-稍等 -凯文
- One second. - Kevin.
-怎么了 -我们能做好的 老兄
- Yep? - We got this, man.
好吗 一切都很完美
All right? Everything is perfect.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay, I'm okay.
-你还好吗 -当然
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
因为我刚才去找你的时候
'Cause I saw you were sitting with Mom earlier
看见你跟妈妈坐在一起 发生了什么吗
when I came to get you. What happened?
她看完第二张照片后
She started openly crying
就开始放声哭泣 于是我就跑了
after the second photo and I bailed.
-不是吧... -不值得让她伤心
- No... - It's-it's not worth it.
-那不是什么... -小凯
- That's not what.. - Hey, Kev.
兰德尔 别看我
Hey. Randall, don't look at me.
-你在干... -转过去 还是说只有新娘不能看
- What are you...? - Turn around-- or is that for the bride?
-我不... -好吧 不重要
- I don't... - Okay, it doesn't matter.
我想稍微改一下苔丝的裙子
Hey, I'm gonna make a few changes to Tess's dress.
你觉得麦迪逊会被吓到吗
Do you think that Madison's gonna have a coronary?
-我不知道 我怎么会... -好 很好
- I don't know, I mean, there's no-- how do I... - Okay, great.
非常好 谢谢 不用担心 好吗
Perfect. Thank you. Don't even worry about it, all right?
你有点晒伤了 老兄 再见
Getting a little sunburned, bro. Bye.
抱歉 听着 你得跟妈妈聊聊
Sorr-- Listen, like, you should be able to talk to Mom
你不要觉得每次跟她提这件事
without feeling like she's gonna break down
她就会崩溃
every time you bring up...
跟你说 这个螺丝尺寸不对
Tell you. It's the wrong-sized screw.
我经营着一家价值上百万的建筑公♥司♥
I literally ran a multimillion dollar construction company.
我们要重造《无依之地》里的拖车时
When we redo the Nomadland trailer,
我会叫你的 尼奇
I'll call you, Nicky.
-好吗 -我不知道你在说什么 咬我啊
- Okay? - I don't even understand that reference, so bite me.
好了 各位
Okay, let's-- Hey, guys!
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表