剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
宾夕法尼亚州法律规定
Uh, by Pennsylvania law,
我必须询问你以下问题
I'm required to ask you this list of questions
才能继续推进下一步
before we can proceed any further.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你是否完全确定
Are you absolutely sure
你希望结束这次怀孕
of your decision to terminate this pregnancy?
是的
Yes.
你能告诉我做这个决定的原因吗
Can you tell me what led to your decision?
我十八岁了
Um... I'm 18,
而且已经跟对方分手了 所以...
and I'm not with the guy anymore, so...
你是否在服用其他药物
Are you taking any medications or other drugs?
凯特
Kate?
手术一般在哪儿做
Um, so where do they actually do it?
是在这儿吗
Will it be in here?
不是 手术会在隔壁房♥间进行
No. The procedure would happen in the room next door.
今天就能做 对吗
And that happens today, right?
不能 亲爱的 按照法律规定
Mm. No, honey. We're legally required
我们先对病人进行问询并告知相关信息
to wait 24 hours after meeting the patient
24小时之后才能进行手术
and giving the questions and information.
如果24小时后 你仍想进行手术...
If after 24 hours, you feel you want the procedure...
宝贝
Babe?
小杰呢
Where's Jackie?
在他的睡椅上睡着了
Ugh. Conked out in his sleep chair.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
感觉你也很累了
You look pretty tired yourself.
那是因为我花了一整晚时间
Well, that's because I spent the entire night
在网上查我的混♥蛋♥前男友马克
cyber-stalking my awful ex-boyfriend Marc.
不知道 我就是...
I don't know. I just...
我就是觉得...
I just felt like--
不知道 你说得对
I don't know-- you were right.
显然 我还没走出过去
Right, like, I was clearly not past the past.
所以我拿出了笔记本电脑 进行搜索
And that's why I took out my laptop, I went for a dive,
我发现他就在圣地亚哥
and I found out that he's in San Diego.
所以我在想
So I was thinking.
我不知道自己要说什么或者做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna say or what I'm gonna do,
但我觉得我得去见他
but I-I feel like I have to see him.
我希望你能跟我一起去
I was hoping you would come with.
我知道我的要求有点多 但是
I know it's a lot to ask, but
我真的需要你的支持
I could really use your support.
你确定你能再次面对他吗
Are you sure you can handle seeing him again?
确定
Yeah.
好 我去
Okay. I'm in.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
您好 这里是皮尔森家
Hi. You've reached the Pearsons.
给我们留言吧
Leave us a message.
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetheart. It's me.
我就是打来聊聊近况
Just calling to check in.
凯文昨晚的表演超棒
Um... Kevin did really great at his showcase last night.
后来他还想撮合我和他的表演老师
And then he tried to set me up with his acting teacher.
你一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我以为你说你会在家
I thought you said you'd be home.
如果有需要 来凯文这里找我 好吗
Well, I'm at Kevin's if you need me, all right?
我爱你 再见 宝贝
I love you. Bye, Bug.
大家聊得好开心
This is so lovely.
你们在庆祝什么事吗
Are we celebrating something?
凯文有个好消息
Kevin's got great news.
我接到了一个星探的电♥话♥
I got a call from a talent manager.
她昨晚看了我的表演
She was at my showcase last night.
她还说 我的脸很上镜
And she said that I have the right look for TV.
那她更像是个脸探
Oh, so, she's more of a looks manager.
-好了 听他说 -真是太棒了 亲爱的
- Okay, let him talk. - That's great, sweetheart.
她还说 现在是试播季
And she says it's pilot season,
她想让我去洛杉矶住几个月
and she wants me to go to L.A. for a few months
这样她就能帮我联♥系♥试镜了
so she can send me on auditions.
洛杉矶
L.A.?
但你刚到纽约
But you just got to New York.
对
Yeah.
那你呢 会跟他一起去吗
Well, what about you? Will you be going with him?
我还要上学 所以...
Oh, um, I have school, so...
嗯 而且在她开始想我之前
Yeah, and I'll be back
我就会回来了
before she can even miss me.
敬凯文
To Kevin.
敬你的事业
To your career.
-多谢 妈妈 -敬你的事业
- Thanks, Mom. - To your career.
-敬你的事业 -敬我的事业
- To your career. - To my career.
娜塔莎·莫顿
由于职业原因
And because of my profession,
我一周做多次测试
I get tested multiple times a week.
并严格进行隔离
I quarantine strictly.
我应该是整个星球最孤独最安全的人了
I'm basically the loneliest, safest person on the planet.
你真幽默
You're funny.
真搞笑 她很幽默 对吧
That's funny. She is funny, right?
可不是
She is.
你会心肺复苏术吗
Um, and do you know CPR?
还有儿童急救术
And pediatric first aid.
每年都会重新认证
Recertified every year.
那真是太靠谱了
That is so reassuring, I can't tell you.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
你接受长♥期♥旅行 对吧
And you're good with extended travel, right?
因为现在
Because nowadays,
谁都说不准电影会在哪儿拍摄
you never know where these movies are gonna shoot.
-所以... -我的护照随时有效
- So... - My passport's always up-to-date.
那太好了 很好 因为我们想找一个
Oh, that's great. That's great, because we want someone
能陪我们一起旅行 照顾双胞胎的人
who travels with us to keep things consistent for the twins.
其实 没错 我们偶尔会出行
I mean, sure, there'll be occasional travel,
但大多数时间 我们会在洛杉矶
but most of the time, we'll be here in L.A.
对 如果那样最好
Yeah. I mean, that's the hope.
希望如此 不过
Yeah, you hope for that, but, you know,
我们刚才也说了 电影嘛
as we just found out, these movies,
可能在任何地方拍摄 所以...
they'll shoot 'em anywhere, so...
我随我的雇主去过世界各地
I've gone all over the world with my families.
我知道怎么帮他们适应
I know how to help them adjust
不断变化的地点
to constantly changing locations.
不论是去新学校 还是交新朋友
Starting new schools, you know, making new friends.
今天回家挺早
You're home early.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
一个叫郎海的人
So, a man named Hai Lang
在网上提交了一份城市意见表
submitted a city complaint form on the website.
他用这种方式联♥系♥我说了些私事
He used it as a way to get in touch with me personally.
"我的名字是郎海 我住在新奥尔良
"My name's Hai Lang, and I live in New Orleans.
我从网上你的一条视频中
I recognized the name William Hill from a video
认出了威廉·希尔这个名字
I saw of you on the Internet.
虽然不是百分百确定
Not 100% certain,
但我觉得我认识你母亲罗瑞尔"
but I believe I knew your mother, Laurel."
-什么 -"我们曾是亲密的朋友
- What? - "We were close friends.
2015年5月她去世时 我在她身边”
I was by her side when she died in May of 2015."
并不符合那个
Doesn't exactly jive with the whole
"我出生后她就去世了"的故事 对吧
"She died after I was born" Story, huh?
-兰德尔 什么情况 -不知道
- Randall, what the hell? - I don't know.
-我要去... -等等
- I'm gonna go, um... - Wait.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
费城
他发了一张照片
He sent a picture.
兰德尔 这是她吗
Randall, is this her?
我怎么会知道 贝丝
How would I know, Beth?
我从来没见过那个女人
I've never seen the woman before.
我想从蒙克餐厅带晚餐回来
I was thinking about bringing in Monk's for dinner.
一直很想吃那儿的蟹腿
Been craving those crab legs.
晚点见
I will see you in a bit.
你真的亲一下脸就走吗
Did you really just peck and go?
兰德尔
Uh, Randall,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表