剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Those are balloons from your mom and Miguel.
我以为你跟他们说了我们不走订婚那些形式
I thought you told 'em we're not doing engaged engaged.
我是说了 我全都告诉过他们了
No, I did. I did. I told 'em the whole thing.
但他们毕竟是... 老年人嘛
But, you know, they're... old.
所以
So...
对了 你打算...
Anyway, are you...
我们到底是怎么个订婚法
What are we doing?
我们算是以非传统的方式订婚
We are doing a nontraditional engagement,
女方先怀孕
where the woman gets pregnant first
然后男方受到全球疫情影响
and then the man moves in with her
搬过来同居
because of a global pandemic.
对 现在是...
That's right. Now it's...
现在我记得了 他们居然会
Now I remember. You know, they really got to start
给我们这样的人做订婚纪念贺卡 你知道吗
making Hallmark cards for people like us. You know?
你可以接受我们现在这样的关系吗
A-And you're-you're good with... with where we are?
可以
Yeah.
你呢
You?
可以
yeah.
当然
Yes.
别担心 这些吃的是无麸质低热量的
Don't worry. These are gluten-free and low-cal.
-但不♥穿♥上衣不给吃 -这就穿
- But no shirt, no service. - I'm on it.
什么事啊
What's going on here?
怎么了
What?
我好像拿到那个角色了
I think I just got the part.
我是说 如果跟导演的会面进展顺利的话
I mean, pending a-a good meeting with the director,
我就拿到这个角色了
I-I got the part.
-那部律政片吗 演有玻璃假眼的律师 -对
- The legal movie? The lawyer with the glass eye? - Yeah.
嗯 不对 不是
Yeah, yeah. No, it's not--
电影名字叫《玻璃眼》没错
The-the title of the movie is Glass Eye.
但角色跟我本人一样都是肉眼 是由...
He's got two eyes just like mine, made out of...
我也不知道
I don't know
肉眼是由什么构成的
what eyes are made out of.
-不过恭喜 -这真是... 谢谢
- But congratulations. - This is-- Thank you.
这太好了
Yeah, this is great.
不过从现在开始
Although I probably should stick to, like
我可能要坚持只摄入鸡胸肉和水了
just straight-up lean chicken breast and water from here on out.
电影里有几个镜头
I got to have my shirt off in the movie
我要脱掉上衣 演亲热戏
for a couple of scenes, love scenes.
因此我得闷头练成高斯林
So I'm going straight-up Gosling for this
或者《搏击俱乐部》里的皮特那种形象
or Pitt in Fight Club or something.
我也说不好 总之不能...
I don't know. I'm not...
是我的经纪人 抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
This is my agent. Sorry, I have to take this.
抱歉让你辛苦做了这些
I'm sorry about this.
我给你做晚饭 好吧 我来做晚饭
I'm-I'm gonna cook you dinner, okay? I'll make dinner?
好吗
Okay?
我紧张 我紧张
I'm nervous. I'm nervous.
我也紧张
Yeah, I'm nervous, too.
但我既紧张又兴奋
But I'm nervous and I'm excited.
-这叫什么 紧奋吗 -嗯
- What is that, like, nerve-cited? - Yeah.
记住 我们只是有可能会领养这个人的孩子
Remember, we're just meeting a potential birth mother.
-对 -好吧 我们要了解一下她
- Right. - All right? We're gonna get to know her.
她也要了解一下我们
She's gonna get to know us.
不要太抱有期待 对吧
No expectations. Right?
现在 我们要找的是艾莉和她女儿
Now, am I looking for her and her daughter
还是只有艾莉
or just Ellie?
只有艾莉
No, just Ellie.
别人替她照顾女儿
Someone's watching her daughter.
对了 那孩子叫薇勒
Whose name is Willow, by the way.
她八岁了 我就提个醒
And she's eight years old, just as a reminder.
亲爱的
Babe.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我应该戴哪一个口罩
Which mask should I wear?
-你带了不止一个吗 -对
- You brought options? - Yes.
这个
This one.
还有
And...
有花的那个
Flowers.
-什么 -肯定选有花的那个
- What? - Definitely the flowers.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我以为你会喜欢这个
I thought you would love this one.
我喜欢 但气氛不对
I love it. Wrong vibe.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
好了 亲我
Okay, kiss me.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
好了
Okay...
天啊 小托 我真的很想这事能成
Gosh, Tobe, I want this so bad.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我们在圣皮德罗还是圣佩德罗
Now, are we in San Pee-dro or San Pay-dro?
我不想让自己看起来像个土包子
I-I don't want to come off looking like a rube.
-我想应该是佩德罗吧 -佩德罗
- I think it's Pay-dro. - Pay-dro.
-佩德罗 圣佩德罗 -佩德罗 对
- Pay-dro. San Pay-dro. - Pay-dro. Yeah.
-圣佩德罗 -是凯特和托比吗
- San Pay-dro. - Kate and Toby?
-你好 -你好
-Hi. - Hi!
-我是艾莉 -你好
- Hi, I'm-I'm Ellie. - Hi!
你们好
Hi.
很高兴见到你
How nice to meet you.
是啊 欢迎来到圣皮德罗
Yeah. Welcome to San Pee-dro.
是皮德罗啊 我去
Pee-dro. Damn it.
好了
OK.
这个口罩太棒了
That is an amazing mask.
斯图尔特选你的小组是有原因的 凯特
Stewart chose to be in your project for a reason, Kate.
他显然还喜欢你
He clearly still likes you.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
我拿了些零食来 没有养生食品
I have got snacks. Nothing healthy.
只有好吃的
Only the fun stuff,
-包括洋葱玉米圈 -妈妈
- including Funyuns. - Mom.
百吉小饼
Bagel Bites.
斯图尔特喜欢吃百吉小饼
Stewart loves Bagel Bites.
我怎么会忘了
How could I forget?
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
嗨 兰德尔
Hi, Randall.
-嗨 -我们在造一个沙漠生物群落模型
- Hey. - We're building a desert biome.
想看看吗
Want to see?
不了 我三年级就做过了
No, I made that in third grade.
我来开
Got it!
我带了培植仙人掌的黏土和水族馆的沙子
Hi. I brought Play-Doh for the cacti and aquarium sand
-来做沙漠地面 -太好了 进来吧
- for the desert floor. - Great. Come on in.
顺便说一句 我很喜欢你的口罩
By the way, I love your mask.
我们一家来自匹兹堡
my family's from Pittsburgh.
我们是忠实的钢人队球迷
We are diehard Steelers fans.
我知道 我在你的个人资料里看到了
I know. I saw it in your profile.
我戴它以示敬意
I wore it as an homage.
我爸爸来自约翰斯顿
My dad is from Johnstown.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你可别告诉我
But don't tell me
你会给女儿起名薇勒是因为...
that you actually named your daughter Willow after...
薇勒·罗森伯格 没错
Willow Rosenberg. Yes.
-不可能 -是的 我是个超级巴菲迷
- No way. - Yes. Oh, I'm a huge Buffy fan.
-超级 真的 -什么
- Huge. Yes. - What?
好了
Okay. All right.
我们能收养你吗
So can we adopt you?
我们能吗 小托 我们能
Can we, Tobe? Can we...?
-你觉得呢 -我没问题
- You know? - I'm free.
太疯狂了吗 好吧 太疯狂了
Is that crazy? Okay, it's crazy. All right...
不 没有 我只是觉得我们好像
No, it's not, I just think we might have
偏离了话题
strayed from the topic here.
是的 对不起 抱歉
Yes, sorry, sorry.
太开心了
Having too much fun, okay.
好了
Okay, so...
为什么我要把这个孩子送给别人养
why am I placing this child for adoption?
我嫁给了我的高中恋人
I married my high school sweetheart,
也就是薇勒的父亲 他得癌症去世了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表