剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
听我说...
Look, um...
我们大老远跑过来
we've come a long way.
而你也给我们讲述了一个动人的爱情故事
And you have told us a gorgeous story.
说真的 《恋恋笔记本》都相形见绌
Seriously, it rivals The Notebook.
兰德尔 让他说完吧
Randall, just let him finish.
我只想知道 为什么威廉会告诉我
All I really want to know is why William told me
我妈妈是在生下我之后用药过量去世的
my mother died of an overdose after having me.
你在电♥话♥里说 他说的是事实
Now, you said on the phone that he was telling the truth.
但怎么会呢 为什么他会以为她死了
But how? Like, why did he think she died?
因为她确实死了
Because she did.
什么
What?
阿海 你得再说详细点
Hai, we're gonna need a little more than that.
护士说她服药过量了
The nurses told Laurel she OD'd.
她当时没有反应了
She was unresponsive.
乔尔 别按了
Joel, leave her.
她死了吗
I-Is she gone?
记下死亡时间 打电♥话♥叫车来
Mark the time and call it in.
急救队员说当他们在施救的时候
The paramedics said when they were trying to revive her,
你父亲带着你逃走了
your father took you and ran.
所以就这样了吗
So that's it?
等她出院之后
I mean, after she got out of the hospital,
她为什么没找我
why didn't she try to find me?
威廉又没有人间蒸发
William didn't just vanish into thin air.
她本来想找你的
She was going to.
那她为什么没来 是什么阻止了她
Then why didn't she? What stopped her?
监狱
Prison.
坐下吧
Please sit.
这并不是《恋恋笔记本》
This isn't The Notebook.
如我所说
Like I said,
罗瑞尔没有立刻被关进监狱
Laurel didn't go to prison right away.
她被送去了医院
She ended up in the hospital.
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?
我的孩子呢
W-Where's my baby?
-我的孩子呢 -女士 冷静
- Where's my baby? - Ma'am, please.
-请你放松 -我要找我的孩子
- I need you to relax. - I need my baby.
-放轻松 放轻松 -好吧
- Take it easy. Take it easy. - All right.
威廉 威廉
William? William?
我们不知道他在哪儿
We don't know where he is,
-但你不要激动 好吗 -我要见我的孩子
- but you just need to relax, okay? - I need my baby.
放松
Take it easy.
威廉...
William...
-好好睡吧 -我要见我的孩子
- There you go. - I need my baby.
什么样的母亲会在生完孩子之后吸毒啊
What kind of mother gets high after giving birth?
不管那孩子在哪 还是离她远点好
Wherever that baby is, he's better off.
她在医院休养了几天
She recovered in the hospital for a few days.
她在这里
There she is.
然后警♥察♥出现了
Then the police showed up.
罗瑞尔·杜布瓦
Laurel Dubois?
她因为持有毒品被逮捕
And she was arrested for drug possession.
这是针对你的逮捕令
There's a warrant out for your arrest.
我们没有电♥话♥
We don't have a phone.
我得打电♥话♥给我男朋友 但我们没有电♥话♥
I-I need to call my boyfriend, but we don't have a phone.
你没有其他人可以联♥系♥了吗 亲人之类的
There's no one else? No family?
杜布瓦宅
Dubois residence.
你好
Hello?
罗瑞尔
Laurel?
罗瑞尔的律师让她认罪
Laurel's lawyer made her plead guilty.
她只犯过那一次罪
It was her only offense.
他还以为她会被宽大处理
He thought she'd get mercy.
但法官判她入狱五年
But the judge sentenced her to five years.
匹兹堡的监狱人太多了
The prisons in Pittsburgh were overcrowded,
所以罗瑞尔被送往了加州
so Laurel was sent to California.
关于那段日子 她不愿多说
She didn't talk much about that time,
我也不想勉强
and I didn't push.
我知道一定是太痛苦了
I knew it was too painful.
但她说 她每个晚上
But she said there wasn't a single night that went by
都会梦到你
when she didn't dream about you.
她是哪年出狱的
What year was she released?
1985年
'85.
罗瑞尔身上的钱只够买♥♥一张单程票
Laurel only had enough money for a one-way bus ticket.
她想过去找你
She thought about going to find you,
但我觉得她仍然没有宽恕自己
but I think she was still punishing herself.
她觉得自己失去了做你母亲的权利
She felt she forfeited the right to be your mother,
所以她就去了她唯一知道的地方
so she went to the only place she knew.
你没什么好羞愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我有
I do.
我生了个孩子 梅姑姑
I had a child, Aunt Mae.
我和一个爱我的男人生了孩子
I had a baby with a man who loved me.
是个男孩
A boy.
我不知道他现在在哪里
I don't know where he is.
他从前会摘栀子花送给我
He used to give me gardenias.
谁
Who?
雷蒙德·布兰查德
Raymond Blanchard.
我自己都不知道栀子花是我的最爱
I didn't know gardenias were my favorite
直到他摘来送我
till he gave them to me.
我爱他胜过爱生命
I loved him more than life.
但我当时太年轻
But I was so young.
太天真
So naive.
天真到认为自己能得到一个已婚男人的心
Naive enough to think that a married man could be mine.
所以当我...
That's why I was...
怀孕后 我很开心
happy when I got pregnant.
我以为孩子会把我们绑在一起
I thought that would bind us together,
让我们成为一家人
make us a family.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
我谁都没留住
I lost 'em both.
这件事改变了我
And it changed me.
我被悲伤吞噬了身心
I let my broken heart be all that I was.
在那之后 我父母把我送走了
And after that, my parents sent me away.
但我来到了这里
But I came here.
找到了救赎
Found salvation.
我们应该给你父母打电♥话♥
Oh, we should call your parents.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
得让他们知道你回来了
Oh, they... they need to know you're back.
他们不知道更好
They're better off.
不
No.
我是个不称职的女儿 也是个不称职的母亲
I was no good as a daughter, and I'm no good as a mother.
别说这种话
Hey, stop that talk.
我儿子从小到大都会以为我不爱他
My son is gonna grow up thinking I didn't love him.
不会的
No.
我为什么不能当个好母亲呢
Why couldn't I be good for him?
为什么
Why?
你不能再这样折磨自己了
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
如果你不把愧疚放下
If you don't let the guilt go,
会窒息的
it'll strangle you.
真的
It will.
拜托 亲爱的 我给你25分钱
Come on, now, cher, I'll give you a quarter.
你为什么要跟我过不去呢
Now, why you want to give me a hard time, huh?
想买♥♥洋葱就买♥♥ 要不就别买♥♥
Either you want the onions, or you don't.
她永远也不笑 是吧
She don't never smile, does she?
别把我扯进来 伍德罗
Leave me out of it, Woodrow.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Appreciate you.
其实 他说的没错
He's right, you know?
什么事
About what?
我也想念你之前的微笑了
I miss that big smile of yours.
我没感觉有什么让我想笑的事
I'm not sure what there is to smile about.
比如 你的健康
Your health, for one.
还有我 也算一个
And me, for another.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 我...
I-I'm sorry, I...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表