剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
-托比 -怎么了 怎么了
- Toby! - What? What?
我知道这很难接受
I know how difficult this is,
不过好消息是你怀孕过
but good news is, is that you got pregnant,
这说明你们四周后就可以再次尝试
which means that you can try again as soon as four weeks.
谢谢你能来参加婚礼
Thank you for doing this wedding, lady.
你的家人就是我的家人
Any family of yours is mine, right?
我喜欢你的祝词
I liked your toast.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 今晚你们得睡沙发了
Sorry it's the couch for tonight.
晚安 黛佳
Good night, Deja.
晚安
Good night.
我必须走了
I got to go.
但我不能带她一起走
And I can't take her with me.
你不仅是我最美好的爱情篇章 丽贝卡
You're not just my great love story, Rebecca.
你还是我这辈子最大的福气
You were my big break.
而我们的爱情
And our love story--
我知道现在遇到了一些磕绊
I know it may not feel like it right now,
但是我保证
but I promise you,
故事才刚刚开始
it's just getting started.
好的 妈
Yeah, Ma.
我今晚在机场租辆车 开车去找你
I-I'll just rent a car at the airport tonight, drive to you.
我给你做千层面 你最喜欢吃的
I make lasagna, ah? Your favorite.
我现在紧张得不行
Right now I got nerves so bad,
完全无法考虑吃什么
I-I can't even think about eating.
不必紧张 你一定没问题
Don't have nerves. You will be great.
爸爸和孩子们期待今天吗
Dad and the boys excited about today?
你♥爸♥ 你的兄弟们
Your father, your brothers, everybody,
大家今天都很激动
so very excited about today.
那你呢 妈
What about you, Ma?
我负责做饭 你知道的
I just cook. You know this.
妈 我跟迈克尔出去了
Ma, I'm going out with Michael.
别把肚子搞大了
Don't get pregnant, ah?
小托
Tobe?
我们造小人吧
Let's make a baby.
我有求必硬
I'm your huckleberry.
所以之前怀孕是侥幸
So the pregnancy was a fluke.
不是的 但现在能检查出来也是好事
No, no. But it's good we're looking into this now.
结果显示你有多囊性卵巢症
The tests show you have PCOS.
也许与你的体重有关
It could be linked to your weight
导致了不孕不育问题
and causing fertility problems.
我希望给你也检查一下 托比
I'd also like to have you checked, Toby.
黛佳 这是怎么回事
Deja... what is this?
你在干什么
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你妈妈离开后 整个夏天我们一直强调这点
We've been working through a lot this summer since your mom left.
这些感情不会一夜之间消失
Those feelings don't just go away overnight.
要想跟上你的速度
Whew! Wearing out my running shoes
我的跑鞋都要坏掉了
keeping up with you, girl.
安德鲁女士
Ms. Andrews,
你是否明白 你正在自愿放弃
do you understand that you are voluntarily giving up
作为父母的一切权利
all of your rights as a parent
并且这个决定无法反悔
and that this decision is permanent?
是
Yes.
并且今天的听证会已经通知了父亲
And the father was given notice of today's hearing.
无反对意见
No objection there.
他不会反对的
He's not gonna object.
他说得很清楚 不想参与
He made it clear he wants no part.
我就跟她说"宝贝 今晚不行
So I say to her, "Babe, I can't tonight.
你知道我的规矩 工作之前不能动手动脚"
You know my rule: no hanky-panky before work."
天哪 不行
Oh, God, I can't.
贝丝会杀了我
Beth would kill me.
又不是什么事都得让贝丝知道
Beth doesn't need to know everything.
接到了
It's good!
观众为此欢呼
The crowd goes crazy!
我正式成了双
-怎么了 -没事
- What's up? - Nothing.
职业橄榄球季后赛今天开始
The pro football playoffs began today,
美国橄榄球联合会匹兹堡队
and the American Football Conference Pittsburgh
以13比7击败了奥克兰队
defeated Oakland by the score of 13 to seven.
比赛的结局极具传奇...
The game ended in very remarkable fashion...
我从没见过比赛能打成这样
I've never seen a game end like that.
疯了 就是疯了
Crazy. Just crazy.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
*我被那月影紧紧跟随*
*I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow*
*月影 月影*
*Moonshadow, moonshadow*
*纵身跃上月影*
*Leapin' and hoppin' on a moonshadow*
*月影 月影*
*Moonshadow, moonshadow*
看看那家伙
Hey, look at this guy.
他陷进去了
He's done for.
*失去我的犁 失去我的土地*
*Lose my plow and lose my land*
*假若我失去我的双手*
*Oh, if I ever lose my hands*
第三季 第一集
我妈总说等到了某个人生阶段
My mother says at a certain point
我的生活得实际点
I have to get realistic about my life.
可我...我不知道是否赞同她这说法
but I just-- I don't know if I agree with that.
你懂我的意思吧 因为我是名歌♥手
You know what I mean? Because I'm a singer.
我竟然大声说出来了 我是名歌♥手
Wow, I said that out loud, that I'm a singer.
我是名歌♥手
I'm a singer.
我寄出了很多自己录的样带
I have been sending my demo off,
我一直梦想着能签约
and I have this dream of signing with
洛杉矶的重奏唱片公♥司♥
Reprise Records out in Los Angeles.
就是发行琼尼·米歇尔
They're the ones who put out
最后一张专辑《蓝色》的那家公♥司♥
the last Joni Mitchell album, Blue.
不好意思 我感觉我话太多了
I'm sorry, I feel like I'm talking too much.
我话是太多了吗
Am I talking too much?
因为我感觉自己说得太多了
'Cause I feel like I'm talking too much.
请跟我说点关于你的事吧
Please tell me something about you.
我...我叫杰克
Uh... well... my name's Jack.
从这儿开始不错 杰克
Okay, that's a good place to start, Jack.
你...
Do you...
你想出去换个地方吗
Do you maybe want to get out of here?
我不是那个意思
I don't mean that the way that it sounded.
-我是说... -好啊
- I just... - Yeah.
-这的东西太难吃了 -没有 好啊
- The food here is terrible. - No, yeah, yeah. Yeah, no,
-我们走吧 -好 太好了
- Let's get out of here. - Okay, great.
我去拿外套
I'm gonna go get my jacket.
好的
All right.
-我在外面等你 -好的
- I'll meet you outside. - Okay.
老天 到底怎么回事
Jesus, what the hell happened, man?
我遇到一个姑娘
I met the girl.
这时候你遇到一个姑娘
You met a girl while...
不不不 是我的真命天女
No, no, no, no. The girl.
你有多少钱
Hey, h-how much money you got?
没钱 所以我们才会来这里
None. Which is why we're here in the first place.
快点 你身上有多少钱
Hurry up. How much money you got on you?
好吧 我有...
All right, I got...
我有四块
I got four bucks.
四块 好吧 我有五块
Four bucks? Okay. I-I got five.
九块钱让我的梦中姑娘度过一生中难忘的一夜
Nine bucks to show my dream girl the night of her life.
好吧 我明天打给你
Okay, I'll call you tomorrow.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
我什么都没给他准备
I didn't get him anything.
拜托 你是孩子
Please. You're a kid.
就画点通心粉 然后绑到一根绳子上
Just paint some macaroni, throw it on a piece of string,
结束
and call it a day.
该死
Aw, damn.
我还想给你个惊喜 把早餐送床上去
I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚锻炼完 抱歉 身上有味道
I just finished working out. Sorry, I stink.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表