剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
第1季 第1集
*我能听见你沉默的心绪*
*Spirit of my silence I can hear you*
*但我却不敢靠近*
*But I'm afraid to be near you*
*我不知该从何开始*
*And I don't know where to begin*
*And I don't know where to begin*
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
你保证喜欢我送的礼物吗
You promise you like your gift?
这条毛巾吗 简直糟透了
The towel? It's absolutely terrible.
穿戴好了吗
Suit's on?
-是的 -你的生日礼服[双关"裸体"]- Yes, ma'am. - Your birthday suit.
就一条毛巾
Only one I've got.
我只能把内衣套在外面了
I had to put the lingerie on top of my clothes.
看出来了
I see that.
这感觉一点也不好
It wasn't a great moment for me.
尊重传统嘛
Tradition is tradition.
是啊 不过今年呢
Yeah. But I'm gonna go ahead
我们就不跳撩人生日舞折磨彼此了
and spare us both the seductive birthday dance this year.
抱歉宝贝 今天是我生日
I'm sorry, baby, but it's my birthday,
而我非常非常想看生日舞
and I would really, really like to see the dance.
恶心到了别怪我
Your funeral.
准备好了吗
Ready? Mm-hmm.
喜欢吗
You like it, right??
你是想看这个吗
This is what you want?
撩一下衣服
A little of that.
是不是想看这里
A little of that, for you?
我真想用那条毛巾噎死你
I will gag you dead with that towel.
我错了
Okay, okay.
-我不笑了 -能不能行
- I'm quiet. - Come on.
生日快乐
*桌上摆放着紫水晶和鲜花*
*Amethyst and flowers on the table*
*不知是真是假*
*Is it real or a fable*
*我想朋友总归只是萍水相逢*
*Well, I suppose a friend is a friend*
爱你 凯特
*我们都知道结局将会如何*
*And we all know how this will end*
真过分
You suck.
*你会用哪首歌♥悼念逝去的生灵*
*What is that song you sing for the dead*
*我看见探照灯光照向我*
*I see the signal searchlight strike me*
*In the window of my room*
方便说话吗 老板
Got a sec, boss?
是 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日...*
*Happy birthday...*
-这... -*快乐*
- Yeah... - *to you*
*祝你...*
*Happy...*
*我原谅你了 妈妈 我能听见你的声音*
*I forgive you, mother, I can hear you*
*我多想靠着你*
*And I long to be near you*
我们特别喜欢你演的剧
We love your show.
要来跳个舞吗
Do you want to dance?
不了 不过...
Uh-uh. No. But, um,
你们随便玩
you know, you go ahead.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday today.
36岁了
36 today.
-根本看不出来 -客气了
- You don't look 36. - Yeah,
看得出来
I do.
*祝你36岁生日快乐*
*Happy 36th birthday to you*
*祝你36岁生日快乐*
Happy 36th birthday to you
*我怀了三胞胎*
*I have triplets inside of me*
*我是杀人鲸*
*I am Shamu*
*我们都知道结局将会如何*
*And we all know how this will end*
三个小家伙
Hey, Big Three.
你们三个知道我有多爱你们妈妈吗
Do you three know how much I love your mother
你们能想象得到吗
I mean, do you even have any idea?
能 快闭嘴吧
Yeah, we do. Now shut up
让你家胖婆娘好好睡个觉
and let your fat-ass wife go to sleep.
不行 生日传统一定要坚持
No. No, no, no. Birthday tradition is birthday tradition.
闭好眼睛哦 孩子们
So close your eyes in there, kids,
因为爸爸要对妈妈做坏坏的事情了
because Daddy's about to do some real terrible things to Mommy.
*我看见探照灯光照向我*
*I see the signal searchlight strike me*
威廉·希尔 62岁
家庭住址: 费城林肯街14号♥公♥寓♥4B
*透过窗子 照进房♥间*
*In the window of my room*
*燕子探寻到了我的踪迹*
*Chimney swift that finds me be my keeper*
*在雪松上留下斑驳剪影*
*Silhouette of the cedar*
*你会用哪首歌♥悼念逝去的生灵*
*What is that song you sing for the dead*
*你会用哪首歌♥悼念逝去的生灵*
*What is that song you sing for the dead*
你怎么会现在对我有性趣
How could you possibly want me right now?
*I see the signal searchlight strike me*
老婆 你对我来说随时都是诱惑
In any state, my wife, you arouse me.
*In the window of my room*
我能让你一秒忍♥回去
I bet I can make that go away.
-你说什么都改变不了...-我羊水破了
- There's nothing you can say that's... - My water just broke.
-是吗 -对
- Yep? - Yeah.
我觉得我的人生偏离轨道
You know when I think it all went wrong for me
是在1986年 小学二年级
was 1986, second grade.
当时挑战者号♥正要发射到太空
They were sending the Challenger up into space.
你们记得挑战者号♥吧
You remember the Challenger, right?
-桑德拉·布洛克演的呗 -不是
- Yeah. With Sandra Bullock? - No.
是克里斯塔·麦考利夫Christa McAuliffe, right?
她本来会成为第一位进入外太空的教师
She was gonna be the first teacher into space.
她本来将会改变世界的
She was actually gonna change the world.
虽然不知道如何改变 但我就是相信
I don't know how, but you could feel that, you know?
至少在二年级的时候 我很相信
At least, in second grade, you could... you could feel it.
那天上学
Middle of the school day,
老师抬进来一台电视
the teacher brings in a TV, right?
我们都坐着 看发射现场
We're all just sitting there, watching the launch,
一群七八岁的孩子坐在一起看
a bunch of seven-year-olds just-just watchin'.
突然一声巨响
And all of a sudden, boom!
飞船直接爆♥炸♥了
The whole thing explodes.
克里斯塔·麦考利夫的碎片
Little pieces of sweet Christa McAuliffe
洒遍了佛罗里达州的土地
come raining down all over the state of Florida.
太惨烈了
It was awful.
也许就是那时 我意识到了
Maybe that's when I realized trying to change the world
改变世界就意味着
just leads to being blown up
被炸成碎片四处飘散
into little pieces all over Florida.
所以我才成了《靓男保姆》的演员
Maybe that's how I wound up as the Man-ny.
我妹电♥话♥
It's my sister.
凯特
Kate?
你...你没有冰块了 所以...
You... you didn't have any ice, so...
这可真是人生低谷了
Well, this is a low point.
我们36了
We're 36.
正式进入三十的后半段
We're officially late 30s.
马上就要奔四了
Like, we are deep in the threes.
没错
Yep.
我怎么会到这种地步
How did I get here?
我怎么会变成这幅样子
Like, how the hell did I get here?
还记得二年级 挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥吗
Remember second grade, the Challenger explosion?
别再提挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥这事了
You have got to stop with the Challenger explosion.
肯定有关系
There's something there.
你是我这辈子唯一美好的事情 小凯
You're the only good thing in my life, Kev.
我可没那么好 得了吧
I'm not that great. Come on.
我知道
I know.
所以我才更惨
That's what makes it worse.
我憧憬着
I had this...
自己梦想中的生活
whole dream life that I envisioned for myself.
有份正经工作
A real career... ?
嫁一个老爸那样的男人
I would marry a man like Dad.
做个妈妈那样的老妈
I would be a mom like Mom.
可你看看我 小凯
But look at me, Kev.
我把自己的梦想吃了个精光
Like, I ate my dream life away.
你想让我怎么安慰你
So what do you... what do you want me to say to you, huh?
好妹妹 只要能让你好受点
Wh-What... Give me the magic phrase, sis,
你想听什么 我都跟你说
to say to make you feel better and I'll say it.
让我别再自怨自艾之类的
Tell me to quit feeling sorry for myself. I don't know.
让我振作起来 让我...
Tell me to wake the hell up. Tell me,
让我减掉这身该死的肥肉
tell me to lose the damn weight.
别再自怨自艾
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表