剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-明白吗 好了 现在到你了 -好
- Right? Okay, so now-now you go. - Okay.
你第一次见到我妈...
You see my mom for the first...
还要站起来说 好的
We're performing. Okay.
你会...你会说什么
What do you... What do you say?
好的 坏的 更坏的 说吧
Good, bad, worse. Go.
好吧 好的
Okay. Uh... Good.
"丽贝卡 你好 你看起来容光焕发"
"Rebecca! Hi. You look radiant."
-很好 -坏版本
- Good. - Bad.
"姐妹 我有很严重的'妈妈情节'
"Hey, girl. I have hella mommy issues,
感谢你能凑合当我妈"
so thanks for being a Band-Aid."
可以 更糟版本
Okay, worse.
-我说不出口 -不不不
- Uh... This is hard. - No, no, no.
别憋着 说出来
Don't hold back. Let her rip.
-你确定吗 -尽管说
- You sure? - Fire away.
好吧 更坏版本
Okay. Um, worse.
"丽贝卡你好 阿尔兹海默症怎么样了"
"Sup, Rebecca? How's the Alzheimer's?"
我的天 我的天 不不
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No, no.
-我知道 真抱歉 -不 没事
- I know. I'm so sorry. - Wow. No. No.
-没关系 没事 -我真的很抱歉
- It's fine. No, no, no. - I'm so sorry.
-听我说 千万别说这句 -我知道
- Listen, definitely don't say that. - I know.
-你会没事的 -好的
- You're gonna be fine. - Okay.
是我爸 又来了
And that's my dad. Again.
这人在杂♥志♥封面上看到我订婚了
The man sees me engaged on a magazine cover,
一年半都没有音讯
and suddenly, he's calling me
突然给我打电♥话♥
for the first time in a year and a half.
是啊 他想知道
Yeah, he wants to know
他应该提前多久来参加婚礼
how early should he come in for the wedding,
他应该提前看你演过的哪些电影
which movies of yours should he be watching ahead of time.
我想说 这人简直疯了
I mean, the man is out of his mind.
也别这么说
Well, come on. I mean,
难道他要来 你一点都不开心吗
you're not even just a little bit happy that he's coming?
拜托 你会懂的
Please. You'll see.
好吧
Okay.
尼奇叔叔
Hey, Uncle Nicky.
你...
You, uh...
准备好出门了吗
ready to go?
我看着不像准备好了吗
I don't look ready?
好吧
Well...
小托 淋浴又出问题了
Hey, Tobe? The shower thing happened again.
我抱歉地通知你
I regret to inform you
已经不只是淋浴问题了
that it is no longer just a shower thing.
好吧 可能我们得找水管工了
Okay, well, time to call the plumber, I guess.
不好意思 我一个周末就能把Windows服务器
Excuse me. I can migrate a Windows server
迁移到Ubuntu系统
to Ubuntu in a weekend.
一个漏水的水管不算什么
I think I can fix a leaky pipe.
好吧 我没听懂你在说什么
Okay, I-I don't know what you just said,
但我知道你不是水管工
but I do know that you're not a plumber.
就打电♥话♥找人来吧
OK, just call someone.
我跟你说我做得到
Look, I'm telling you I can do this.
好吗 水管工很贵的
Okay? And plumbers are expensive.
况且钱和水都没多到能游泳的地步
We're not exactly swimming in it at the moment.
-我在开你♥爸♥的玩笑 -好吧
- Dad joke intended. - Okay, well,
如果出现水渍或者发了霉 会更贵的
it's gonna be more expensive if there's water damage or mold
-或者... -凯特 我能修好
- or... - Kate, I'll fix it.
我保证
Promise.
好吧
Okay.
别忘了我要跟麦迪逊和我妈一起去买♥♥婚纱
Don't forget i'm going dress shopping with Madison and my mom,
-然后... -然后你要教合唱团
- and then I... - And then you're teaching choir later.
-玩得开心 -好
- Have fun. - Yeah.
这周我在班上教了一首新歌♥
I taught the class a new song this week.
完全复古风 但我觉得他们很喜欢
It's a total throwback, but I think they like it.
他们学得超棒
They're crushing it.
今天 我们要学习怎么修好漏水的水管
And today, we're learning how to fix a leaky pipe.
欢迎点赞订阅
Be sure to like and subscribe.
好的 兰德尔 祝你今晚好运
Okay, Randall. Well, good luck tonight.
贝丝一定会喜欢的
Beth is gonna love it.
真希望我能看到她的表情
Wish I could see her face.
你能替我跟她问好吗
Will you tell her I say hi?
好了 爱你
All right, love you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你可千万别说"宝贝你真美"
Don't "Oh, Bug" me.
宝贝你真美
Oh, Bug.
-我看起来像草莓酱 -没有
- I look like strawberry jam. - No!
你只是不习惯黑色之外的颜色
You're just not used to a color that isn't black.
或者灰黑色
Or off-black.
草莓酱
Strawberry jam.
你看起来漂亮极了
You look amazing.
我知道你担心面试
I know you're worried about the interview,
但我觉得会一切顺利的
but I think it's gonna be great.
而且找一份工作对你有好处
And a job will do you good.
这样你会有出门的机会
It'll get you out of the house
而且还能赚点钱
and put some money in your pocket.
这是...一种进步
It's a... step forward.
嗯 是时候要往前走了 对吧
Yeah, it's time to move on, right?
奥利维亚是我办公室最友善的人
Olivia is the nicest person in my office.
她会是一个很好的老板
She'll make a great boss.
我们可以一起吃午饭...
We could take our lunches together...
天呐
Oh, God.
好好表现 宝贝
Just go break a leg, Bug.
我爱你
I love you.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
我要迟到了 好了 我得走了
I'm late. Okay, I got to go.
-好运 -再见
- Good luck. - Bye.
怎么了 这件有什么问题
What? What's wrong with it?
没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with it.
谢谢 丽贝卡
Thank you, Rebecca.
羽毛有点多
It's a little feathery.
羽毛有点多
It's a little feathery.
好吧 对
Okay. Yeah.
不 我看起来像碧玉
No, I look like Bjork.
冰岛歌♥手 曾穿"天鹅装"走奥斯卡红毯
好吧
Okay.
下一件
Next dress.
这地方真可爱
This place is so cute.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
这地方是不是很棒
Isn't it great?
我带凯特来这儿买♥♥了她的婚纱
I brought Kate here to shop for her wedding gown.
-我喜欢那件礼服 -是啊
- I loved that dress. - Yeah.
我希望我当时能跟你俩一起来 但是...
I wish I could have been here with the two of you, but...
你现在来了 你现在在这儿
You're here now. You're here now.
工作怎么样
How's work?
你适应了吗
Are you settling in?
妈 真的特别好
Mom, it has been incredible.
跟孩子们一起工作让我很有成就感
It's so rewarding working with these kids.
只是想象有一天杰克会是其中一员
And then I get so excited just imagining
我就特别兴奋...
that that's gonna be Jack one day, and...
对了 还有个女孩...
There was this girl who--
她有首歌♥唱不好 于是我...
she was having trouble with a song and I...
我开始话痨了
I'm word vomiting.
-没有 -我有 对不起
- No. - Yeah, I am. I'm sorry.
我刚意识到 我一直没人分享这些
I just realized I haven't been able to share this with anyone.
托比失业了 他很受伤 所以...
You know? With Toby being out of work, he's hurting. And...
一直聊我的工作好像不太...我不知道
gushing about my job, it just-- I don't know,
就是感觉不对
just doesn't feel right.
其实 你们之前都没有过这种经历
Yeah. Well, this is new for both of you.
确实很难
And it's hard.
但我见过托比因你开心 也高兴起来的样子
But I see the way that Toby lights up when you're happy.
我知道那种表情
And I know that look.
因为我记得那种感觉...
'Cause I remember feeling such...
很释然
relief
在你小时候 看见你开心时的感觉
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表