剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-从什么时候开始的 -从现在开始
- Since when? - Since now.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
谁来叫醒这个人 拜托
Someone unpause this man, please.
救命 谁来帮帮我
Help! Somebody help me, please!
你需要帮忙吗
Hey, you need help?
不用 我可以的
No, I'm okay.
给我
Give me that.
好的
I got it.
好了
Okay.
羊水已经破了 我们去生宝宝吧
Water's broke, and let's go have some babies.
我把清单上列的所有必需的东西
I got everything that we need
都放在这个包里了
right here in this bag from this list.
他们回家穿的衣服准备了吗
You have their going-home outfits?
嗯 三套连体睡衣 万事俱备只欠东风
Oh, yeah. Three onesies, locked and loaded.
-护臀膏 -今天早上我抹了一些
- Butt cream? - I put some on this morning.
这时候就别贫嘴了
Do not be funny right now.
其实 我已经准备好了医生推荐的护臀膏
Look, I have the butt cream the doctor recommended.
已经放在包里了
It's in the bag, okay?
好的 你还带了...
Okay, do you also have the, um...?
宝贝 你看 我有个清单
Babe, babe, look, I-I got a list.
你看看这些标记
And look at all those check marks.
你所需要的一切我都准备好了 好吗
I got everything that you need, okay?
我准备了... 一条毯子
I've got... I've got a-a blanket
免得你着凉了 来 我们出发吧
just in case you get cold. Here, come on. Let's go.
我准备了T恤衫 以免...
I got a T-shirt just in case...
你太热了
in case you're hot.
宝贝 我还带了... 我带了剃须刀
Oh, babe, I brought... I brought a razor
以防万一你突然觉得
just in case you decide
你不喜欢我的络腮胡 叫我去刮胡子
that you hate my beard and you want me to shave.
-我喜欢你的络腮胡 -我知道
- I love your beard. - I know.
我绝对不会叫你去刮胡子
I would never ask you to shave your beard.
那真是太好了 走吧
That's great news. Come on.
如果我以后真的叫你刮胡子...
If I ever did, though...
答应我你不会留八字胡
...promise me you won't leave a mustache
-或者络腮胡留一半的那种 -山羊胡子
- or one of the, uh, the half beard... - A goatee?
我保证不会
I give you my word.
我绝对不会留八字胡或者山羊胡
I will never, ever have a mustache or a goatee.
好的 我们生宝宝去
Okay. Let's go have some babies.
我们生宝宝去
Let's go have some babies.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
你知道吗 不管我多努力
You know, no matter what I do,
也没法让这棵苹果树起死回生
I can't get that apple tree to come back to life.
是啊 我觉得得砍了这个烦人精
Yeah. I think I might have to George Washington that bitch.
要是我们种下一棵小树苗 差不多两年后
You know, if we plant a sapling, we could have fresh apples
-就可以吃到新鲜苹果 -嗯 肯定
- in, what, two years? - Absolutely. Yeah.
孩子们在睡懒觉
Oh, the kids slept in.
-和过去一样 -是啊
- Yeah, just like old times. - Yup.
只不过他们都四十岁了
Except now they're 40.
我不敢相信他们已经四十岁了
I cannot believe they're all 40.
是啊 难以置信
I know. Wow.
难以相信兰德尔没来
I can't believe that Randall's not here.
好了 杰克已经睡熟了
All right, Jack is down for the count.
看呐 四十岁的你光彩夺目
Good God. 40 looks good on you.
-谢谢你 宝贝 -不客气
- Thanks, babe. - All right.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
兰德尔不在
Without Randall.
所以我决定要给他打电♥话♥
So I've decided I'm gonna call him,
我要和小凯一起打电♥话♥
and I'm gonna call him with Kev.
我才不管他们之间发生了什么
I don't care what's going on with them.
我们要继续传统的 三个小家伙打电♥话♥
Hey, we need our classic Big Three call,
也要继续传统的 三个小家伙生日歌♥
and we need our classic Big Three birthday chant.
是啊 "然后爸爸说 '天哪'"
Yeah. "And Dad said, 'Whee!'"
我不喜欢你那样做
I do not like when you do that.
-大家早上好 -早上好
- Hey, good morning, guys. - Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
她在这儿呀 小寿星
There she is-- birthday girl.
是啊
Yeah.
收养的事有消息了吗
Any word on the adoption yet?
妈 那又不是购物网站
Mom, it's not Amazon.
再说了 我们才上传我们的视频
Plus, we just uploaded our online video.
好吧 我不清楚情况
Well, I-I don't know.
当时收养兰德尔很简单
It was so easy with Randall.
你知道的 我们把你们仨一起带了回来
You know, we took you three home the same day.
那是四十年前
That was 40 years ago.
我敢肯定现在那样做算那是绑♥架♥
I'm pretty sure that would be kidnapping now.
好吧 我正打算
All right, so I'm planning on
做你们最爱吃的东西
making all of your favorite dishes,
包括你最爱吃的
including the seven-layer lasagna
意式千层面 我记得可清楚了
that you used to love-- from memory, I might add.
好吧 丽贝卡 我知道啦
Okay, Rebecca, I see you.
各位 我也不知道是怎么了
I don't know what it is, you guys.
可能是因为小木屋和这里新鲜的空气
Maybe it's the... the fresh air and being here at the cabin
或者是惠特克医生给我吃的药
or the medicine that Dr. Whitaker put me on,
我就是... 感觉很神奇
but I just... I feel like magic.
不过不吃药我也可以做得到
I could do without this poison ivy, though.
大家都别碍我的事
No one... touch my vegetables.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
-托比 -什么
- Toby. - What?
小凯和麦迪逊还在睡觉吗
Are Kev and Madison still asleep?
好吧 不行 这话说出来还是觉得怪怪的
Okay, nope. Still feels weird to say that out loud.
或许我们该说 "凯迪逊"
Maybe we should try "Kadison."
不行
Nope.
也觉得很怪
That feels weird, too.
洗发水
我得告诉你 我很喜欢这种乡村生活
I got to tell you, I am all about this rustic lifestyle
但这个水压我确实想抱怨几句
and all, but there is something to be said for water pressure.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你还好吗
You all right?
我刚刚想下床 然后...
I was getting out of bed, and...
我没看到行李箱
I didn't see the suitcase.
我摔倒了 凯文 撞到了腹部
I fell, Kevin, on my stomach.
我大概有20分钟没感受到胎动了
I haven't felt them move in, like, 20 minutes,
但他们... 他们通常都动个不停
and they... they normally don't stop moving.
凯文 对不起
Kevin, I'm sorry.
别这样说 这不是你的错
No. Hey. No, no, no, that's not your fault.
不会有事的
And everything's gonna be okay.
不 我觉得不对劲
No, something's not right.
我想去检查一下
I want to go get checked out.
可以吗 这里有能做检查的地方吗
Is that okay? Is-is there a place that we can go?
好的 当然
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
我要...
I'll, uh...
要叫上凯特吗 还是...
Want me to get Kate or...
不 别叫她 我太害怕了
No, don't. I am-- I'm freaked out.
我们俩去就行 好吗
Just... just us, okay?
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five.
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five.
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five.
一二三...
One, two, three...
马哈丽亚·杰克逊
Mahalia Jackson.
美国黑人歌♥唱家
"祂看顾麻雀"
"His Eye Is on the Sparrow."
那首歌♥对我来说很重要
It was important to me.
自从我哥哥死后 我...
After my brother died, I...
我不喜欢谈论我的那段经历
I don't like to talk about that part of my life.
我的过往 我遇见你之前的生活
That part of my life before here, before you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你没有逼迫我谈论过往
Thanks for never pushing.
但这并不意味着我不想听
Doesn't mean I'm not interested.
我知道
I know.
我最近一直在考虑
So, I've been thinking,
我有个好想法要告诉你
and I got some exciting things to tell you.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表