剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
可以
Yeah.
-把裙子给我 -给
- Gimme that dress. - There you go.
等等 正式的晚餐吗
Wait, like, a real dinner?
用餐盘的那种
Like, with dinner plates?
好 我们加入
Yeah, we're in.
除了带杰克去上音乐课
I haven't even left the house
我一直没出过门
but to take Jack to his music class,
他爱上那课 但是...
which he loves. But...
晚餐会给我一个理由
dinner would give me a reason
在这周终于洗个澡了
to actually shower this week.
小凯 我能一会再打给你吗
Hey, Kev, can I call you back?
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
盲人音乐学校
我一周不止洗一次澡
I do shower more than once a week.
真的
I do.
杰克 是萨尔兹曼博士
Jack, it's Dr. Salzman.
杰克 你好
Hi, Jack.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
我们想念你在教室里当志愿者的时候
We have missed you volunteering in the classroom.
我也很怀念
I miss it, too.
对 只是
Yeah, it's just, um,
带着新生宝宝 有点忙乱 所以...
with the new baby, you know, it's been a little hectic, so...
对了 杰克和我一直在给她
By the way, Jack and I have been singing her
唱我们在这学到的所有歌♥
all the songs that we're learning here.
是不是 杰克
Aren't we, Jack?
有你当她妈妈 她注定会爱音乐的
Well, with you as her mother, she's bound to be musical.
可能她也别无选择
Well, I don't know if she has a choice.
对 所以...
Yeah. So...
还有什么
What else?
我跟你说了我在上一家公♥司♥的经历
I told you about my time with my last company.
对 你说了
Yes. You did.
听起来是很棒的经历
Sounds like a great experience.
对
Yeah.
是的 的确是 是很棒
It was. It was-- it was great.
出了点小状况
So, that happened.
听我说 特伦斯 我知道这次面试不太顺利
Look, Terrence, I know that this isn't going great.
这大概是我第30次无果的面试
Okay. This is, like, my 30th interview with no nibbles,
在电脑屏幕前展现自我
and it's getting kind of difficult
变得有点困难了
to give my all to a computer screen,
尤其是当我要在车♥库♥里用九号♥铁
especially when I'm rocking my newborn daughter
晃悠我刚出生的女儿的时候
with a nine iron in the garage.
所以 我们能开门见山吗
So, uh, can we just cut to the chase?
我有机会吗 还是确定没戏
Do I have a shot at this or should we just call this one
可以把裤子穿上了
and put some pants on?
开门见山吗
Cutting to the chase?
你是我们的最佳人选 托比
You're our top candidate, Toby.
让我跟合伙人谈谈 我们会再联♥系♥你的
Let me talk to my partners and we'll get back to you.
好的 太好了
Wow. Okay. Great.
万分感谢
Thank you so much.
爸爸是不是可能找到新工作了
Did Daddy possibly just get a new job?
我觉得是 我觉得是
I think he did. I think he did.
你看起来很帅
Wow. You look handsome.
米格尔说我应该戴领带去吃晚餐
Yeah, Miguel said I should probably wear a tie to dinner.
会觉得我看起来太谄媚了吗
You don't think I look too much like a suck-up?
不会 你不谄媚
No. You're not sucking up.
你是隐晦地暗示想要升职
You are angling for a promotion,
是好事
which would be nice,
因为尿布很贵
because diapers are expensive.
你倒挺会给我增加压力
Way to put a little pressure on it.
不不 我不是要给你压力
No, no. I'm-I'm not putting pressure on you.
我觉得你应该就做自己
I think you should just go be yourself
让那些穿仑迪西装的人看看
and show those Lundy suits that
你不止是个工头
you are more than a foreman.
"不止是个工头"
"More than a foreman."
你是个"土头"[多一点]
You're a five-man.
这梗还挺可爱的
That was very cute.
我知道 我可能睡眠不足
I know. I might be sleep-deprived,
但妈妈还有梗
but Mama's still got it.
你确定今晚一个人
Are you sure you're gonna be okay here alone
独自照顾孩子能行吗
with the kids tonight?
你不想奢侈一下找个保姆吗
You don't want to splurge and get a sitter?
不不 我不想奢侈
No. No, I don't want to splurge.
说真的 趁你还能走的时候赶紧走
Seriously, leave while you can.
-好吧 祝我好运 -我会的 不过你不需要
- All right, wish me luck. - I would, but you don't need it.
没有新邮件吗
No new e-mails?
没有
Nope.
跟合伙人谈谈需要多久
How long does it take to talk to your partners?
或许那人只是跟我口头说说
Maybe the guy was just giving me lip service.
不 亲爱的 你很棒
No. Babe, you're amazing.
他们喜欢你 你会得到这份工作的
They loved you. You're gonna get the job.
而且我觉得你应该为此感到激动
And I think you should let yourself feel excited about it.
是 我会激动的
Yeah, I-I would be excited
如果不必再动用我们的存款的话
not to have to dip into our savings,
这是肯定的
I'll tell you that much.
但你知道特伦斯跟我说什么吗
But you know what Terrence was telling me?
他说他们不仅提供股票期权
He was saying that not only do they offer stock options
而且他们还有一整间屋子
but they also-- they have an entire room
专门放麦片
dedicated to cereal.
-那简直是你的天堂 -可不是
- That's perfect for you. - I know.
但是 我们能不能 先不告诉凯文
But, look, c-can we just-- can we just not tell Kevin
这件事 一切都尘埃落定后再说
about any of this stuff until we see how this all plays out?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - OKay.
但是宝贝 他是家人 我们什么都可以告诉他
But, babe, he's family. We can tell him anything.
我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I just--
如果要我跟他说我失业了
If I have to tell him that I lost my job,
我宁愿在找到新工作后再说
I'd rather have a new job lined up already.
好吧
Okay.
我本想做点特别的东西
I wanted to make something special
因为我以为那会是你
for what I thought was gonna be your,
最后一顿晚餐
last dinner.
但我也想计划一下
But just so I can plan,
你还要在这吃几顿晚饭 妈
how many more dinners we thinking, Mom?
我说不准
Oh, I'm not sure.
别在咖喱里放太多苏格兰帽椒
don't put too many Scotch bonnet peppers in that curry.
不是所有人都能掌握好火候的
Not everyone can handle the heat.
我就能
I can handle the heat.
苔丝 帮我摆下餐具
Hey, Tess, help me set the table.
我要去亚历克斯家吃饭
I'm gonna go over Alex's for dinner.
今晚不行 今晚要家庭聚餐
Oh, not tonight. We're gonna have a family dinner.
但你可以改天去她家吃饭
But you can go over her house another night.
天呐 我跟你讲过
Oh, my God. I told you.
不是"她" 是"他们"
It's not "Her." It's "Their."
抱歉抱歉 他们家
Sorry, sorry. Their house.
我只是得习惯用复数代词
I just got to get used to using a plural pronoun
指代单数名词 你知道吗
in a singular way, you know?
这其实不是很难
It's actually not that difficult.
历史上我们一直在用"他们"指代单数
We've used "They" singularly throughout history really.
"有人把他们的伞落在办公室了"
"Somebody left their umbrella at the office."
你看 多简单
See? Simple.
没错 简单
Yup. Right. Simple.
你好 皮尔森太太
Hey, Mrs. Pearson.
-你好 -你好 克拉克太太
- Hey - Hey, Mrs. Clarke.
兰德尔在吗
is Randall here?
我得跟他说件工作上的事
I got to talk to him about a work thing.
在 他在外面走廊
Yeah, he's outside on his porch.
好吧 我在这等好了
Okay. I'll just wait here, I guess.
这就是你的藏身之处 对吧
This your little hideout, huh?
我没有藏 小伙子
Not hiding, youngster.
只是 给自己留点空间
Just, uh, carving out a little space for myself.
里面有太多强势 又固执己见的女人
There's a lot of strong, opinionated women inside.
但既然你来了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表