剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
你知道吗 我16岁的时候
You know, I put a... an ad in the paper
在报纸上刊登过寻母广♥告♥
looking for my mom when I was 16?
然后一个骗子出现在了公园
Some scam artist showed up at the park.
她就是想要钱
She wanted money.
你一定很受伤
That must have hurt.
我深受打击 以至于我放弃寻找了
So much so that I stopped looking
足足放弃了20年
for another 20 years.
她有35年的时间可以找我 而她从来没找过我
She had 35 years to find me, and she never even looked for me.
你不知道实际情况是不是如此
You don't know if that's what happened.
我...
I...
我们从这个角度来看
Let's look at it this way.
9岁时 你在超♥市♥
At nine years old, you were curling your tongue
对着黑人卷舌头
at Black folks in supermarkets.
16岁时 你在报纸上发广♥告♥
At 16, you put ads in the paper.
35岁时 你雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And at 35, you hired a P.I.
你的一生
Your whole life,
你的本能一直在告诉你
your instincts have been telling you
你需要知道你的身世
you need to know your history.
你为什么觉得你需要呢
Why do you think you needed that?
为了知道我是从哪来的
To know where I came from.
为了知道我是谁
To... to know who I was.
我不知道 为了...
I don't know, to...
为了体会与超出自身事物的
to feel connected or rooted
某种联结感或维系感
to something bigger than myself.
了解威廉之后你觉得有帮助吗
Did knowing William help you do that?
在很多方面有帮助的
In a lot of ways it did.
那么了解罗瑞尔的故事
Is there a chance that knowing Laurel's story
会不会也对你有帮助
could help you, too?
你已经在路上了 兰德尔
You're already in the journey, Randall.
为什么不走到底呢
Why not be in in it?
我给你做了点临行早餐
Um, I made you a little to-go breakfast.
这么贴心 你不需要做这些的
This is so nice. You didn't have to do that.
这个...
This-this...
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
车应该随时会到
You know, the car's gonna be here... any second.
是啊 我只是 我...
Yeah, I just-- I'm...
我知道我走的简直太不是时候了
I know I'm leaving at the worst possible time.
但当我回来时
But when I come back,
我会带着一颗坚定的心...
it will be with a heart that is committed...
凯文 我非常清楚
Kevin. I am deeply aware
你来自一个很擅长演讲的家族
that you come from a family of great speech-givers.
我觉得你应该利用这段时间 面对真实的自己
I think you should use this time away to be real with yourself.
去弄清楚这段关系和这个家庭
To figure out how this relationship and family
到底会如何发展 以及我和孩子们
is actually gonna work, and how these babies and I
到底要如何加入你的生活
are actually gonna fit in your life.
你说过你愿意负责 我也相信了
You said you were all in, and I bought that.
用这段时间确定你内心的真实想法吧
Take this moment to decide if you really are.
我愿意负责
I am.
花些时间再决定吧
Take the moment.
亲亲孩子们告个别吧
Kiss the bubbalas goodbye.
好的
Oh, yeah.
天啊 好吧
Oh, man. Okay.
你们要好好听妈妈的话 好吗 孩子们
You listen to your mom, okay, babies?
好吧 离开你们太难了
Oh, okay. This is hard.
还有...
And, uh...
保重
Okay.
保重
Okay.
这很正常 大家都会改变的
Nothing went wrong. People change.
-大家都会改变 -是的 大家都会变
- People change? - Yeah. People change.
那他们可以再变回来吗
Can they change back?
-我不知道 -我觉得变回来会更难
- I don't know. - I think it's harder.
宝贝
Hey, Bug.
-周末过得怎么样 -挺好的
- How was your weekend? - It was fine.
是吗 你和莫莉玩得开心吗
Yeah? You had a good time with Molly?
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
因为我打了几次电♥话♥ 想问问情况
You know, I did call a couple times to check in.
但都没什么回音
I didn't hear back.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
一切都还好吗 出什么事了
Is everything okay? What's wrong?
我刚刚看了一部伤感的电影
I was watching a sappy movie.
搞得我哭了
It made me cry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
晚饭想吃点什么
Do you want some dinner?
我想吃些冰淇淋
I'll take some ice cream.
收到
You got it.
呦呦 凯文在此
Yo, yo, this is Kevin.
你真的要这么接电♥话♥吗 伙计
You really answer the phone like that, dude?
兰德尔 怎么了
Randall, what's up?
我一直在考虑你要去洛杉矶的事情
So I've been thinking about you going to L.A.
我觉得你不应该去
I don't think you should do it.
好吧 因为你觉得我毫无演技天赋
Right, 'cause you don't think I'm talented.
不不 不是那样的
No, no, it's not that.
你刚刚结婚
You just got married.
遇到索菲是你这辈子
Sophie's one of the best things
最幸运的事之一
that's ever happened to you,
两地分居很可能会影响你们的关系
and this could really stress your relationship.
我和索菲从十岁开始就在一起了 兰德尔
Sophie and I have been together since we were ten, Randall.
分开几个月我们不会有事的
We can hack a few months apart.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我一想到有任何事可能会影响
You know, because when I think of anything
我和贝丝之间的关系...
getting in between me and Beth...
我的胃都会疼起来
...it makes my stomach hurt.
那是因为你太脆弱了
That's 'cause you're whipped.
好吧 抱歉打扰了
Sorry I called.
别 听我说 我...
No, look, I, uh...
我很感激你的关心
I appreciate the concern.
但我和索菲的感情很稳固
But Sophie and I are solid.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be okay.
再说了 等我成了大明星
And look, when I'm a big star,
我们可以一起住在某座别♥墅♥里
and we're living in some mansion,
现在的牺牲都是值得的
it'll all be worth it.
好吧 小凯
Okay, Kev.
既然你都这么说了
Whatever you say.
凯文来电
妈妈没事吧
Hey. Everything all right with Mom?
宝宝们也都好吗
Uh, with the babies?
都好
Yeah.
妈妈很好 而麦迪逊...
Mom's good, um, and Madison's...
她也没事 是的
She's fine. Yeah.
我在社交软件的热搜榜上
I-I saw your, uh, your-your strip clip
看到了你的脱衣舞视频
on Hoda's Twitter feed.
真是太搞笑了 哥们
It's hilarious, man.
跳得很好 而且完全没有一丝丝拘谨
It's good-- And not, like, in an embarrassing way at all.
整个显得你非常有魅力
I mean, it comes off really charming.
-非常棒 -是啊 全新的体验
- It's great. - Yeah. It's been a trip.
你那边大家都怎么样 孩子们都还好吗
Uh, h-how is everybody there? How are the girls?
都好 她们都很好
Good. They're good.
上网课绝对是变相的地狱级别折磨
Uh, Zoom schooling is a unique version of hell,
-不过... -我估计也是
- but, um... - I bet.
是啊
Yeah.
-所以... -其实...
- So... - Anyway, uh...
不 抱歉 对不起 你先说吧
Oh, no, I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, no, g-go ahead.
不 我没什么... 你说吧
No, I wasn't, uh, n-- Go ahead.
其实我给你打电♥话♥来是因为我...
Well, l-look, the reason I was calling is I'm-I'm, um...
我发现我自己和麦迪逊...
I'm finding myself in a really, um...
陷入了某种特别复杂的困境里
...complicated place with Madison,
我也有点不知道应该怎么处理了
and I'm a little bit lost on how to deal with it,
所以我...我首先想到的就是...
and I-I, uh... the first thought that I had...
就是...
...was, uh,
首先想到的就是"兰德尔会怎么做"
well, it was "What would Randall do?"
其实我经常有这种念头
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表