剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
no one.
谢谢你们让我终于有了家的感觉
Thank you for making me finally feel like part of a family.
天哪 居然有口袋
Oh, my God. It has pockets.
看呐
Look at that.
小黛 贝丝去哪了
Dej, where's Beth?
她不回我信息
She stopped texting me back.
她特意让我别告诉你
She specifically told me not to tell you.
天哪
Oh, boy.
小黛 我需要你...
Dej, I need y...
你知道吗 马利克给我看了詹妮尔
Do you know Malik showed me a video of Janelle...
叫詹妮弗"妈妈"的视频
calling Jennifer "Mama"?
她每周末都从波士顿开车过来
She's driving from Boston every weekend,
单程就要五小时
five hours each way.
这不是长久之计
It's not sustainable.
马利克知道这让我压力很大
And Malik knows it's stressing me out.
他知道
He knows it.
但他也知道 在我准备好之前
But he also knows not to push me to talk about it
不能逼我谈这件事
till I'm ready.
他是个聪明的孩子
That's a wise man.
比我有智慧 我老婆在哪里
Wiser than me. Where's my wife?
你能保证不要尝试帮她解决问题吗
You promise not to try and fix things?
不 我不能保证
Nope, can't promise that.
你可以翻白眼了 然后告诉我她在哪里
Now roll your eyes and tell me where she is.
她在工作室打扫卫生 准备交回钥匙
She's at the studio cleaning up to turn over the keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝丝不需要英雄 兰德尔
Beth doesn't need a hero, Randall.
默默陪着她就好
Just be there for her.
你知道吗 这也算是你最大的优点
You know? It's kind of your best quality.
我甚至选不出你最大的优点 小黛
I can't even pick your best quality, Dej.
你优点实在太多了
There's too many.
赶紧走
Go.
我走了
Going.
爸 你不必过来的
Hey, Dad. You didn't have to come.
我们可以打视频电♥话♥解决的
We could've just done this over FaceTime.
我讨厌那破玩意
I hate that crap.
我打过疫苗了 你也打过了
I'm vaccinated. You're vaccinated.
-我就来这帮忙了 -好吧
- I'm here to help. - Okay.
好吧...
Well...
-漏水口在厨房♥ -厨房♥
- It's in the kitchen. - Kitchen.
这是...
This is...
漏水口
the issue.
我看见了
I see that.
麦迪逊吗
Madison, huh?
你们怎么走到一起的
So, how'd it happen?
你做了什么 把她搞怀孕了吗
What'd you do, knock her up?
对 确实是这样
Yeah, actually, I did.
我们有了龙凤胎 现在我们要结婚了
We, um, we had twins, and now we're getting married.
好吧
Oh, well.
你看起来很高兴
You seem really happy.
谢谢 是啊 我很高兴
Thank you. Yeah, no, I am.
我很兴奋 她...
I'm-I'm thrilled, you know? She's, uh...
她跟我互补
she balances me out, you know?
她是个很优秀的母亲 她很了不起
And she's an excellent mother. She's wonderful.
这就是我喜欢你的地方
Well, that's what I like about you.
你总是全情投入
You completely commit.
无论是拍戏 还是做人
As an actor, as a person.
无论发生什么 你总能找到办法
No matter what happens, you always find a way
把它变成你一直以来想要的
of making it what you wanted all along.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
抱歉 这话有点奇怪
Sorry, that... that came out weird.
我是想夸你
It's a compliment.
你看待世界的方式很积极
You have this really positive way of seeing the world.
比如我们在一起时
Like when we dated.
你可能一整天都很想吃披萨
I mean, you could be craving pizza all day,
但如果我说我想吃寿司
but if I said I wanted sushi,
突然间 你就也很想吃寿司了
boom-- suddenly you were craving sushi.
这真是个不错的品质
It's a really lovely quality.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 我...
Yeah, no, I will, uh...
我相信你说的
I'll take your word for it.
那你呢 你过得怎么样
Um, well, what about you? How are you doing?
有男朋友了吗
You-you, uh, you seeing anyone?
是啊
I am.
他很棒
And he's great. You know?
我很喜欢他
I really like him.
幸运的是...
And luckily...
克拉克舞蹈学校
盛大开业
9月15日 星期天
再紧点
Come on.
修好了
All right.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我很需要这次胜利
I needed this win.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我在那家公♥司♥干了十年 老爸
I was at that company for ten years, Pop,
他们就这样炒了我
and they cut me, just like that.
全职奶爸根本没在我计划之中
Being a stay-at-home dad was never part of the plan,
我想让凯特高兴
a-and I want Kate to be happy,
但这一切...
but this is just...
我没事
You know, I-I'm fine.
我们好着呢 好着呢
We're good. We're good.
你八岁时 我失业了
Uh, I lost my job when you were eight.
把我搞得一团糟
Messed me up good.
我假装这件事没发生 装了半年
Spent half a year pretending it hadn't happened.
我躲在地下室里看招聘广♥告♥
Hid in the basement reading classifieds
直到我找到了新工作
until I landed a new job.
你的亲家们能谈论他们的烦恼
It's nice your in-laws talk about stuff
这很好
that's bothering them.
我很后悔以前没能多这样做
I wish I'd done more of that.
你好好盯紧这个
You, uh, keep your eye on this.
人们通常只会寻找漏水的地方 但...
People only look for leaks where the water's coming out, but, uh...
看不见的压力才是最关键的
it's the pressure that'll get you.
我回来了
Hey. I'm home.
还有
And...
这个给你
For you.
凯特 我刚刚跟奥利维亚通了电♥话♥
Kate, I just got off the phone with Olivia,
她说你根本没去参加面试 怎么回事
and she said you never made it to the interview. What happened?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing. I just...
我真的不觉得自己在办公室上班会开心
I couldn't really see myself being happy in an office, you know?
凯特 你需要工作
Kate... you need a job.
我找到工作了 在餐厅里
I got one... at the diner.
-餐厅吗 -是啊
- The diner? - Mm-hmm.
我都不知道
I... I didn't even know
你还对餐厅感兴趣
that was something you were interested in.
是啊 我不感兴趣 但那也是工作 对吧
Yeah, I mean, I wasn't, but it's a job, right?
尝尝薯条
Try the fries.
炸得很好
They're da bomb.
天啊 抱歉让你失望了
Jesus, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
不 不 你没让我失望
No. No, you didn't disappoint me.
妈 我看得到你脸上的表情
Mom, I can see the look on your face.
我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
把宝押在兰德尔身上吧 他会让你骄傲的
Get your wins from Randall. He'll make you proud.
见鬼 说不定凯文会成为巨星
Hell, maybe Kevin will become a big star.
那他也能让你骄傲了
So you can be proud of him, too.
我为你们所有人骄傲
I'm proud of all of you.
你不该这样
Well, you shouldn't be.
每次你对我赋予厚望 我...
Every time you get your hopes up for me, I...
我只会让你失望
I just disappoint you,
所以 也许你不该再让自己经历这些
so you probably should stop putting yourself through that.
你想尝尝薯条吗
Want to try the fries?
妈妈 这是我的高级合唱团
Mom, this is my advanced choir.
同学们 这是我妈妈 丽贝卡
Class, this is my mom, Rebecca.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表