剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
行吧
Sure.
请进
Come in.
匹兹堡的节日狂欢
这位是
This is, uh,
这位是我的朋友米格尔
this is my friend Miguel.
他之前在帮我准备今晚的求婚
he was helping me set up for a proposal tonight.
戒指出了点小问题
Yeah, we had a little snafu with the ring.
这是黄油
Butter.
卡住了
Uh, so it's stuck.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
杰克 很抱歉我今天拖了这么久
Uh, look, Jack, I'm sorry it took me so long
才给你答复
to get back to you today.
我只是在整理思绪
I was just gathering my thoughts
用我妻子的话来说 是在舔舐伤口
or, as my wife would say, licking my wounds.
是这样
Look...
我们都知道丽贝卡已经决定跟你在一起了
we both know Rebecca's already made up her mind about you,
不管有没有我的祝福
with or without my blessing.
所以
So I will...
我会尽可能对你礼貌一点
do the best I can to be civil to you
来忍♥受这段婚姻
and to tolerate this marriage.
我想亲口告诉你这些
And I wanted to tell you that man-to-man.
我答应了我妻子我会做到
I promised my wife I would.
那么
So...
我就不打扰你们了
now I'll let you get back to whatever this is.
不行
No.
不好意思 先生
I'm sorry, sir, that's just...
-你这样不够 -米格尔 别说了
- that's not good enough. - You know, Miguel, let's just...
杰克不是那种你要去"忍♥受"
Jack is not the kind of man that you "Tolerate"
和你女儿结婚的人
being married to your daughter.
杰克是那种你应该谢天谢地的人
Jack is the kind of man that you thank your lucky stars
感谢你女儿有幸遇见他 更别说是嫁给他了
that your daughter was lucky enough to meet, let alone marry.
你知道我和杰克认识是因为他需要买♥♥件夹克
Did you know that Jack and I met when he needed to buy a jacket
就为了去你那个乡村俱乐部吗
just to get into your country club?
我从没见过哪个人
I-I had never seen anybody
对什么事这么认真
look so serious about anything.
我对他说 "别紧张 只是件外套而已" 但...
I told him, "Just-just relax, it's, it's just a jacket," But
但他说 "外套不重要"
he said, "It's not about the jacket, man.
"重要的是这个女孩子"
"It's about the girl.
"从这一刻开始"
"Everything that I do
"我做的每件事都会以这个女孩为中心"
from this moment forward is gonna be about the girl."
而且他是认真的
And he meant it.
为了这个女孩
It was about the girl
他找的第一份建筑工作没要工资
when he worked his first construction job for free
因为工头雇不起他
because the foreman couldn't afford to hire him.
为了这个女孩
It was about the girl
他搬进了新公♥寓♥
when he moved into a new apartment,
这样丽贝卡能住得舒服些
a place Rebecca could be comfortable in.
而他每次吃杯面
And it was about the girl
也都是为了这个女孩
every time he ate cup of noodles
因为他得节衣缩食 只为买♥♥下...
because he was scrimping and saving just to buy the...
这枚正卡在我小拇指上的戒指
ring stuck on my pinky finger right now.
你女儿要嫁的是这样的一个人
That is the kind of man that your daughter is marrying.
如果你还是不愿意
And if you can't find it within yourself
为他送上祝福
to give him your blessing,
那么...
Well...
这只能说明你自己很有问题
that says a whole lot more about you
与他无关
than it does about him.
你这里有牙线吗
Do you have any dental floss?
珍妮特如果盐分摄取过量
Janet's fingers turn into sausage
手指就会肿成香肠
when she has too much salt.
所以...
So...
我知道个窍门能取下戒指
I know a trick to get that ring off.
好 我去看下她有没...
Yeah, let me just go check and see if sh...
帮我拿一下
Hold that.
会疼吗
Is-is it gonna hurt?
还好吧
Not much.
那就行
Great.
我最近常想起我的幽灵王国
I've been thinking a lot about my ghost kingdom.
跟新人科普一下 "幽灵王国"
Oh, for the new people, "Ghost kingdom" is
是我们用来形容假想世界的说法
a term that we use for a hypothetical world
在这个世界里 被收养人会想象他们亲生父母的身份
where adoptees imagine who their birth parents might be.
我以前总幻想丽塔·莫雷诺是我妈
I used to imagine Rita Moreno was my mom.
她很幽默
She's so funny.
我觉得我们肯定有血缘关系
I thought we must be related.
当然 后来我真正♥见♥到了我的生母
Of course, when I actually met my birth mother,
她一点也不像丽塔
she was nothing like Rita.
我们没有任何共同点
We didn't have anything in common.
或许也有
Or maybe we did.
但是看不出来
It's hard to tell.
我不会说西班牙语 而她不会说英语
I can't speak Spanish, and she can't speak English.
最近 我开始体会到一种感觉
Lately, I've been letting myself feel something
而且我认为这感觉一直埋藏在我心底
I think I've known deep down for my entire life.
我很希望自己从来没被收养
I wish I'd never been adopted.
我还犯了一个错误 我把这种感觉
I made the mistake of telling my adopted family
告诉了我的领养家庭
how I've been feeling.
我说 "我爱你们"
I said, "I love you,
"但我希望我从未与你们相识"
"But I wish I never knew you.
"因为如果我能回到过去做出选择"
"Because if I could go back in time and choose,
"我会选与我患躁郁症的生母在一起"
I'd choose to stay with my bipolar birth mom."
现在家里一半人都不理我了
Now half of them won't talk to me.
*我永远不会知道*
*I'll never know*
*是什么让一切如此令人激动*
*What made it so exciting*
*为什么突然*
*Why all at once*
*我的心腾空而起*
*My heart took flight.*
好的 艾米莉亚
Okay. Amelia,
歌♥曲上面写了"速板"
at the top of the song, it says "Allegro."
是什么意思
What does that mean?
轻快且活泼
Uh, brisk and lively.
好的 那...
Good. Yeah, well...
记住这点 再来一次
let's remember that and go again.
可以让我说一句吗
Can I just say one thing?
-很快 -好
- Real quick. - Sure.
是这样 伊莱扎 唱这首歌♥的女人
So, Eliza, the woman who's singing,
一生都在听别人说
she was basically told her entire life
说她一文不值
that she was worthless.
而现在她终于明白了
And now she's finally realizing
她很聪明 牛掰得很
that she is smart and she is a badass.
不知道这个词能不能对着你们说
I don't know if I'm allowed to say that.
抱歉 但重要的是
Sorry. But, on top of all that,
她刚和脾气暴躁
she just finished dancing with her cranky
却帅气迷人的教授跳完第一支舞
but charming tutor for the first time,
她为此激动得简直要爆♥炸♥了
and-and it's making her just feel so excited she could burst.
所以可以肯定
So it's safe to say
当你唱这首歌♥时
that when you're singing the song,
也该有同样的体会
that you would feel all the things.
好的 明白了
Okay. Got it.
好的 我们... 再来一次
Okay. W-Well, let's... Let's go again.
*我永远不会知道*
*I'll never know*
*是什么让一切如此令人激动*
*What made it so exciting*
*为什么突然*
*Why all at once*
*我的心腾空而起*
*My heart took flight*
*我只知道当他*
*I only know when he*
*开始与我共舞*
*Began to dance with me*
*我可以一直舞蹈 舞蹈 舞蹈...*
*I could have danced, danced, danced...*
*一夜无眠*
*All night.*
我没做到轻声慢步
I did not tread lightly.
我听到了
So I heard.
苔丝说我撞见她和亚历克斯时
Tess said she saw a look on my face
看到我脸上有种表情
when I walked in on her and Alex,
她说我因为看到他们在一起才发脾气
saw me reacting to them... being together.
我不知道自己怎么了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表