剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《甜心先生》
Jerry Maguire?
我超爱这部电影
I love this movie, man.
它刚上映的时候 我跟爸爸一起看的
I saw it with Dad when it first came out.
你难道不应该去看看索菲吗
Shouldn't you go check on Sophie?
她确实应该自己发泄一下
She should for sure just blow off some steam.
我可以看看卡梅伦·克罗
Yeah. Yeah, I could go for a little Cameron Crowe right now.
那就来吧
Let's do it.
我去拿点零食
I'll get some snacks.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
杰里·马圭尔
Jerry Maguire.
我在你的办公室工作 我在旅行
I work in your office. I was on a junket.
我开始写他们称之为"使命陈述"的东西
I began writing what they call a "Mission statement."
不是备忘录 是一份使命陈述
Not a memo, a mission statement.
像这样的夜晚并不经常出现
A night like this doesn't come along very often.
我抓住了这个机会
I seized it.
突然之间 我又成为了我父亲的儿子
Suddenly, I was my father's son again.
我想起这份工作带给我的单纯乐趣
I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job.
神经通路是固定的 所以...
...neural pathways are set, and that's why
人们很难改变
it's hard for people to change.
人的行为习惯也不经常改变
That's why behavior doesn't change very often.
我们活在一个愤世嫉俗的世界
We live in a cynical world.
愤世嫉俗的世界
A cynical world.
我们在一个竞争激烈的行业工作
And we work in a business of tough competitors.
皮尔森先生真是非一般的帅
Wow, Mr. Pearson was ridiculously handsome.
哪怕留着胡子
Even with the mustache.
没错 确实很帅
Yep, he was.
对了 恭喜你
Hey, congratulations, by the way,
要去波士顿实习了
on the internship in Boston.
听起来真令人激动
It sounds very exciting.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实我还没下定决心要去呢
Yeah, I'm-I'm still pretty 50-50 on it.
我知道这不是我该管的事
I know it's none of my business,
但我认为你和兰德尔感情深厚
but I think you and Randall are strong enough
肯定能克服几个月的分别的
to handle being apart for a few months.
前提是你真的对实习很感兴趣
If this is something you're passionate about doing.
我知道
I know.
我其实不是在担心我和兰德尔
I'm actually not worried about me and Randall.
实习公♥司♥是一家了不起的城市规划公♥司♥
It's this amazing urban planning firm.
他们主要给服务水平低下的社区
They focus on creating these public spaces
建设公共空间
for underserved communities.
工作性质听起来很有意义
That sounds like a special thing to be a part of.
是这样的
Yeah, it would be, um,
但是工作压力也很大
but it's also really intense.
比如 公♥司♥会给实习生独♥立♥安排
Like, they give their interns their own projects
项目进行管理 还会...
to work on and manage and...
我只是...
I just...
我只是不确定自己还能承受多少失败
I'm just not sure how much more failure I can take, you know?
兰德尔跟你说过我曾是个舞者吗
Did Randall tell you that I used to dance?
他说了
He did.
他跟你说过我曾是个歌♥手吗
Did he tell you that I used to sing?
他说了
He did.
所以我太清楚
So I know the feeling
梦想被拦腰斩断的感受是什么样的
of having a dream cut off at the knees.
但你...还这么年轻
But you... are too young
这么聪明 这么坚强
and too smart and too strong
不去寻找新梦想并为之奋斗太可惜了
to not find new dreams and go for them.
我相信当你这么做时
And I suspect when you do,
一定能让所有人刮目相看
you will blow everyone away.
我不知道他的乳♥头♥该用什么颜色
I can't get the right color for his nipples.
试试用点橘色
Why don't you try a little orange?
麦迪逊 你还好吗
Madison, is this too weird?
我可以让他回去
'Cause I can send him home.
我计划了一大堆我们能玩的其他活动
Like, I have plenty of other activities that we can do.
不用 没事 真的
No, it's fine. Honestly,
我认为报复一个断联我的男人的最好办法
I decided the best revenge against a guy that ghosted me
就是画他的裸体
is painting him naked
几天后就嫁给世界上最帅的男人
days before I marry one of People's Most Beautiful.
-说得太对了 -等下
- You're damn right it is. - Wait.
"断联"是什么意思
What-what does "Ghosted" Mean?
就是你在跟某人交往时
It's when you go out with someone,
对方分手的方式是
and then they end things
突然不再回复你的电♥话♥或者短♥信♥
by not returning your calls or your texts.
人间蒸发 就叫"断联"
Just disappearing, like a ghost.
什么
What?
这也太渣了
That's horrible.
你是个渣男 乔
You are horrible, Joe.
我明白
I know.
起码你从此远离渣男了
Well, at least you never have to deal with that crap again.
敬从此远离渣男
Here's to never dating again.
-干杯 -也敬凯文
- Cheers. - And to Kevin
看到画后知道自己多有福气娶到你
knowing a great thing when he saw it.
敬后者
That part.
当然 或许吧
I mean, sure. Kind of.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他其实并没有
I mean, you know, he didn't exactly
很想要和我在一起
jump at the chance to be with me.
只是因为我意外怀孕了
It took an accidental pregnancy.
不会的 就算你没有怀孕
Come on. He would have figured it out
-你们也会在一起的 -或许吧
- without that. - Maybe.
但我绝对没在我们睡过后
But I certainly wasn't reeling him in with the cute,
发可爱俏皮的短♥信♥勾引他
bantery texts I sent after we slept together.
等等 你是说凯文曾经断联过你吗
Wait. So, was Kevin being a ghost to you?
不完全是 我是说 他总会回我消息
Not totally. I mean, he'd always answer me.
他也非常有礼貌
He was totally polite.
没事 姐♥妹♥们♥ 真的
It's fine, you guys, really.
我们搞到一起的那个晚上实在太奇怪了
The night we got together was super weird.
所以我也理解为什么他从没想过
I mean, I understand why he wasn't in the mindset to, like,
约我出去
you know, ask me on a date.
在我看来 凡事都有原因
Well, you know, I believe everything happens for a reason.
感谢上帝让凯文强壮的精♥子♥帮他找到真爱
Thank God for Kevin's powerful sperm making him see the light.
他毕竟是我哥 但也干一杯
That's my brother, but cheers?
说得好
Hear! Hear!
干杯
Cheers.
乔 往我这边转一点
Slight turn for me, Joe?
对 就这样 别动
Yeah, that's right. Right there.
我失败的时候和成功一样多
I failed as much as I've succeeded,
但是我爱我的妻子 我爱我的生活
but I love my wife, I love my life,
我祝福你们跟我一样成功
and I wish you my kind of success.
老天 还是超经典
Oh, man, still holds up.
难以相信他们竟然没拍库珀和雷吉娜的续集
I can't believe they never gave Cuba and Regina a sequel, though.
不然我肯定会接着看的
I would have watched the hell out of that.
小凯 你觉得呢
Kev, what'd you think?
-没错 -和印象中的一样吗
- Yup. - Everything you remembered it to be?
你说得对 经典重现
I think you're right. Still holds up.
这就完了
That's it?
兄弟 我记得你第一次看这部电影时
Dude, I remember when you first watched this movie.
你超级激动 差点把房♥顶掀了
You nearly blew a hole through the roof. You were so excited.
你肯定对这部电影非常感同身受
You must relate to this movie like crazy.
拍的完全就是你的人生
It's practically the story of your life.
你说...你这是...你什么意思
What are you...? What's that...? What do you mean?
我是说 男人爱的是那个孩子
Well, you know, I mean, guy falls for the kid, or
或者对你来说 是因为想要孩子
in your case, the idea of kids,
远超过对那个女孩的爱
more than he falls for the actual girl, you know?
他留在女孩身边只不过是在履行责任
But he sticks by her just because he's trying to do the right thing.
你和他长得也挺像
You even look like him.
你说话也像 行为举止也像 这...
I mean, you sound like him, you act like him. It's...
像谁
Like who?
像杰里·马圭尔 你简直就是杰里·马圭尔2.0版本
Jerry Maguire! You're like Jerry Maguire 2.0.
是这样的 尼奇叔叔
Yeah, look, U-Uncle Nicky,
我不是因为麦迪逊怀孕了才娶她的
I'm not marrying Madison because I got her pregnant.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表