剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
现在不是亲一下脸就走的情况
this is not a peck and go situation.
好吗 我们需要谈一下这件事
Okay? We need to talk about this.
我想了36年的问题
I was wondering for 36 years.
已经有答案了
I got my answers.
我不想再查这事了
I'm not going down this road.
我懂 但是为什么呢
I understand that. But why?
-贝丝 拜托 -好吧 兰德尔
- Beth, come on. - Okay, Randall...
因为那会证明他骗了我
'Cause it would mean he lied to me.
你怎么遇见我母亲的
How did you meet my mother?
居然是在公交车上
On a bus, of all places.
我的天 她真漂亮
My God, she was so beautiful.
我想说 看一眼那张脸
I got to tell you something. One look at that face,
我的世界就天旋地转了
and my world spun on every axis.
那时我们堕落颓废
Fallen as we were back then,
当她发现有你了 她很激动
when she found out about you, she was so excited.
我从没见过一个女人那么坚定地要戒毒
I'd never seen a woman so determined to get clean,
再不碰毒
to stay clean,
为了孩子做对的事
to do right by this baby.
为了你做对的事
To do right by you.
她做到了
And she did.
坚持了九个月
For nine months.
但分娩之后
But then, after the birth,
疼痛像魔鬼一样折磨着她
the pain took hold of her like a demon.
第二天我就失去了她
I lost her the next day.
如果...
If, um...
如果她真是几年前才去世的
If she really did die just a few years ago,
那就说明威廉骗了我 贝丝
it would mean that William lied to me, Beth.
我觉得你应该...
Think you should, um...
打给你的心理医生聊聊这事
call your therapist on this one?
我不需要跟心理医生聊
I don't need to call my therapist.
我得...我得去跑步了
I need... I need to go for a run.
他得给心理医生打电♥话♥
He needs to call his therapist.
你讨厌她 对吧
You hated her, right?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
去她的 还有她那辆浮夸的路虎揽胜
Screw her and that glorious Range Rover that she rode in on.
带着孩子们和保姆飞遍全世界吗
Jet-setting all over the world with our kids and their nannies?
并不是我想象中的家庭生活
That's not exactly the life I pictured for our family.
那这样
Well, uh, you know,
坐私人飞机带孩子们和保姆
what about private jet-setting all over the world
环游世界怎么样
with our kids and their nannies?
好吧 麦迪逊 我不明白
Okay. Look, Madison, I am lost here.
就在刚才
Uh, you know, just a bit ago,
你还催着我去温哥华 对吧
you were pushing me out the door to go to Vancouver, right?
现在你却因为我的工作需要旅行而生气
And now you're upset that we're traveling for my work?
我催你去温哥华
I pushed you to go to Vancouver
是因为孩子们还没出生
because the babies aren't here yet,
也因为我知道这部电影对你有多重要
and because I know how much this movie means to you.
而且 你对很多人作出了承诺 但是...
And you made a commitment to a lot of people, but...
你对我和孩子们也作了承诺
you also made a commitment to me and these kids.
我没想到住在哪
I didn't realize that where we lived
和组建家庭一样重要
was as important as being a family.
那你觉得以后会怎样
And how did you think this would work?
你觉得我和孩子们
Did you just assume that me and the kids
会当你的国际巡演杂务总管吗
would become your international roadies?
不 我不会用这种说法
No, I didn't... I wouldn't say that phrase.
我以为我们会一直在一起
What... You know, I thought we would stick together.
我也以为
Me, too.
在家待着
In our home.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做 你想让我放弃演戏吗
What do you want me to do? Do you want me to quit acting?
麦迪逊 我花了二十年才走到今天这一步
Madison? It took me 20 years to get here.
但我现在的地位还不能
But I'm not exactly in a position where I can dictate,
电影在哪拍 好吗
where they shoot things, okay?
说实话 我...
And quite frankly, I'm...
我不理解
I'm struggling to figure out
为什么你突然对这点有意见
how this is all of a sudden news to you.
没有
It's not.
有两个生命在我身体里成长
Look, I have been growing two humans inside my body,
和你一起生活在这里
living with you in this bubble.
我很抱歉你的职业现状
I mean, I'm sorry if the realities of your career
没成为我考虑的首要问题
haven't exactly been top of mind.
我不是想为难你 但是...
I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but...
我本可以独自承担一切的
I was willing to do this on my own.
记得吗
Remember?
我从没想过从你这得到什么
I was never gonna ask you for anything,
但你坚持要参与我们的生活
but you insisted on being a part of our lives,
现在我已经爱上
and now I have gone and fallen in love
我们组建家庭这个想法了
with this idea of our family.
我也爱上
Well, I have gone and fallen in love
我们组建家庭这个想法了
with the idea of our family, too.
我们到了 马克的聚友网主页说
Here we are. This is where Marc works
他就在这上班
according to his Myspace page.
这家伙还用聚友网吗
This guy has a Myspace page?
在你说过的所有关于他的事情里
Of all the things that you have told me about this guy,
用聚友网是最诡异的
him having a Myspace page is the creepiest.
你还好吧
Hey. You all right?
嗯 没事
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
也许我该和你一起进去
Maybe I should go in with you.
不 你不需要陪我进去
No, you don't need to go in with me.
凯特·皮尔森
Kate Pearson.
我就知道你离不开我
I knew you couldn't stay away.
马克
Um, Marc?
给一位女士用她最爱的早餐食品做了顿午餐
Well, it, uh, takes a little while to make a lady
确实需要花上点时间
all of her favorite breakfast foods for lunch.
一个百吉饼
We got one bagel,
挖空了的 微焦口感
which is scooped, lightly toasted,
边上涂黄油
butter on the side.
还有鸡蛋 蛋黄流心
And then we have an egg, very, very runny.
对我来说依旧感觉
Which is still, to me,
像吃鸡屁♥股♥里的牡蛎
like eating an oyster from the ass of a chicken.
但你喜欢这种口感 我不评判
But it's the way you like it. I don't judge.
还有一杯咖啡 加了脱脂牛奶
And then we got one coffee, nonfat milk.
不过没加代糖甜味剂 因为我家没有
No Sweet'N Low, though, because I didn't have any,
为此我很抱歉
and for that, I am very sorry.
这些你都记得
You remembered everything.
我当然记得
Course I did.
我真的很想你
I really did miss you.
你还在为木屋的事生气
You're still upset about the cabin.
我很抱歉 凯特
I am so sorry, Kate.
我当时真是个混♥蛋♥
I was such a dick.
我不知道自己怎么了
I-I don't know. I-I don't know what happens to me.
好像...
It's, um...
好像我体内有个开关打开了
It's like a switch flips inside me,
当然这不是借口
um, which... That's so not an excuse.
-马克 -我应该今天一见到你
- Marc. - And I should've apologized to you
就跟你道歉的 但我只是...
the second I saw you today, but I just...
我以为你来这里
I thought that you showing up here
意思就是原谅我了
was you saying you forgive me.
我不是这个意思
Well, that's not what I'm saying.
我是说
I mean...
我来这不是说这个的
I mean, that's not what I came here to say.
那你想说什么
Well, what'd you come here to say?
好吧
Okay.
听起来很沉重
This sounds heavy.
是的
Well, it is.
你这就不耐烦了吗
You're annoyed now?
我只是感觉有点伤心
I'm just a little whiplashed,
因为我见到你本来非常非常高兴
'cause I was, like, really, really happy to see you.
而现在却...
And then now it's just like...
这样吧
You know what,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表