剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Hey, group texts?
不行 凯特 绝对不行
No way, Kate. Absolutely not.
如果该死的新冠疫情
If I can't be in the delivery room
害我没法亲自进产房♥ 那我也要求收到
because of stupid COVID, then I demand personalized,
独一份的私人定制通知
individualized updates.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
目前唯一的最新消息是
Listen, the only update is
我这个最棒的生产陪护正在见证
that I'm being a really great birth partner to a birth
-一次最... -最磨蹭的分娩
- that is... - So freaking slow.
我们在这等多久了 有一百小时了吗
How long have we been here, like, a hundred hours?
八小时
Eight.
愉快的八小时 亲爱的
A breezy eight. Oh, babe,
保姆那边有什么新消息吗
have you had any updates from the sitter?
有 杰克很好 只有我自己
Yeah, Jack is fine. I'm the one out here
在医院停车场等得要发疯
in the, uh, hospital parking lot losing my mind.
一切顺利 我保证
Everything is fine, I promise.
而且一旦出现
And I will update you
值得分享的新消息 我就跟你说
when there is an update worth sharing.
好吗 对了...
Okay? Hey, so...
你的名单列得如何了
how's your list coming?
我的名单
My list?
该...该你知道时自然就知道了 怎么样
You'll just... You'll know when you know. How about that?
好吧 保持神秘吧
Fine, be mysterious.
-护士来了 我先挂了 拜 -好吧
- Oh, hey. The nurse is here. Got to go. Bye. - Okay.
你们好
Hi, there.
我是琼
My name is Joan.
我来接瑞秋的班
I'm taking over for Rachel.
你听到了吗 凯特
Did you hear that, Kate?
连护士都换一次班了
We've been here for a whole nurse shift,
而我的宫颈还不肯开口
and my cervix is still refusing to budge.
产程最终会加快的 往往是这样
Things speed up eventually. They always do.
别着急 孩子妈
Just hang in there, Mom.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想确保
I just want to make sure
分娩团队的所有人都能记住
that everyone on the delivery team remembers
凯特是养母
that Kate is the adoptive mother.
她才是妈妈
She is Mom.
我只是个已经接到驱逐令的临时房♥东
I am just a temporary landlord with an eviction notice.
我很抱歉 我应该在进屋前
I am so sorry. I should've checked your file
-先看下你的档案 我没想... -没事 没事
- before I came in. I meant no... - It's okay. It's okay.
但请提醒所有人 孩子出生后
But please do remind everyone that when the baby is here,
要第一时间送到凯特身边
she should go directly to Kate.
而不是给我
Not to me.
一定的 有需要随时呼我
Will do. Page me if you need anything.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
你看 就好像她从没见过这种
I mean, it's as if she's never had a woman
全球疫情泛滥时
giving birth to her one-night-stand baby
一个女人在生她一♥夜♥情♥怀上的孩子
with the adoptive mother as the birth partner
而养母在当生产陪护人
in the middle of a global pandemic.
可不是嘛 多老套的剧情
I know. It's, like, old-fashioned.
我很感激你能在这里陪我
I'm really grateful that you're here with me for this.
我很感谢你让我来陪你
Well, I'm really grateful that you asked me.
真的
Really.
所以 我们等宝宝出生吧
So, let's have this baby.
我已经等不及生上火
I cannot wait to start a fire
整个周末只是穿着那双舒服的袜子闲坐了
and just sit around in my cozy socks all weekend.
是除了袜子什么都不♥穿♥了吗
Is that all you're gonna be wearing?
这个我热烈欢迎
Because I can get on board with that.
你知道最爽的一点是什么吗
You know what the best part is?
什么
What's that?
不用听凯特
Not having to hear Kate
念叨这周《飞越比佛利》的情节了
recite the plot of this week's 90210.
对 她有点着魔了 对吧
Oh, yeah. She's, uh, kind of obsessed, huh?
实话说 我也弄不清是这剧太烂
Honestly, I can't even tell if it's a terrible show
还是她讲得太差
or if she's just terrible at recapping it.
而且你知道我还庆幸不用听什么了吗
And you know what else I'm psyched to not have to listen to?
什么
Okay.
不用听凯文和兰德尔为各种破事吵嘴了
Kevin and Randall bickering about everything.
我居然有一整个周末
I mean, here is to an entire weekend
不用再听到"讨厌鬼"这个词
without having to hear the word "Buttmunch."
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
你感受到天赐的幸福了吗
Do you feel that bliss settling in?
我们整个周末都可以沉浸其中
That is the bliss of an entire weekend
-完全免于孩子们的打扰 -嗯
- with no surly teenage interruptions. - Yeah.
不
Oh, no.
-杰克 过来 -怎么了
- Jack, come here. - What?
怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
好的 我翻出了
All right, I found 30 years' worth
够我们消磨30年时间的旧桌游
of dusty old board games to keep us busy.
你在罚自己蹲墙角吗
Did you put yourself into a time-out?
不是 这里无线信♥号♥♥更好
No, there's better Wi-Fi over here, right?
我不知道孩子们是否在联♥系♥我
I-I didn't know if the kids were trying to call or text me
可能我只是没信♥号♥♥
and maybe I just didn't have service.
那你想上楼看电视吗
Do you want to go upstairs and watch TV instead?
不 我不想看电视
No, I don't want to watch TV.
我想让孩子们打给我更新近况
I want my kids to call me with more information.
我想把身体传送到洛杉矶 我还想...
I want to teleport my body to Los Angeles. I want...
我想来杯鸡尾酒
I want a cocktail.
不 我没开玩笑 我想喝鸡尾酒
No, I'm-I'm not kidding. I want a cocktail.
你确定吗 医生说如果服药时喝酒 你会...
Are you sure? The doctor said with the meds, you could...
偶尔喝一杯不会要了我的命
One drink every once in a while would not kill me.
而看目前的状况
And in this case,
我感觉它能救我的命
I feel like it might actually save my life.
不过 鸡尾酒怎么可能比得上
Well, I mean, how would a cocktail really compare
真心话大冒险呢
to Girl Talk: A Game of Truth or Dare?
真心话大冒险
是你的命
Or your life.
给我杯鸡尾酒 也许能救你一命
Me having a cocktail might save your life.
这就来
One cocktail coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜托
Come on.
没错 显然
So, yeah. Apparently,
我们现在在新奥尔良有座农场
we own a farmhouse in New Orleans now.
兰德尔 这故事太神奇了
Randall, that-that story is insane.
可不是吗
You're not wrong.
不妙
Okay.
最近几次宫缩格外强烈
Those last few have been pretty intense.
我们或许得叫护士了
Maybe we should call the nurse.
你再开一会没问题吗
You okay to keep driving for a while?
没事 该你表现了 宝贝
Yeah. It's your time to shine, baby.
好的
Okay.
[女孩的名字]
你占了我的位置
You're in my spot.
我扫一眼就看到了10个空位
I can see, like, ten empty spots just in my line of vision.
-我还没看那边 -好吧
- I'm not even looking over there. - Great.
那你可以停到那边去
Just move into one of those, then.
我...
I...
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
你没看我都摆好了吗
Do you not see my elaborate setup?
我很满意 我摆的这个摊
I'm loving it. This-this elaborate setup
简直让我想上橄榄球学校
kind of makes me wish i had gone to a football school
这样四年来我每周末都能参加车尾派对了
where I could've tailgated every weekend for four years.
在打开的汽车后挡板旁举♥行♥的聚会
作为比赛后的庆祝活动
-虽然我讨厌橄榄球 -关我屁事
- And I hate football. - You know, I don't give a rat's ass.
快挪开
Just move it.
老兄 我只是在等我女儿出生 好吗
Buddy, I'm just waiting for my daughter to be born, okay?
而我在等着看我老婆是死是活
And I'm waiting to find out if my wife is gonna live or die.
我们55年形影不离
55 years attached at the hip.
现在我在下面
Now I'm down here,
而她在上面 离不开呼吸机
and she's up there, attached to a ventilator.
这该死的病毒
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表