剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kid.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Pop.
他最终来到了这里
And he wound up here.
恰好在同一个地方 恰好在同一天
Exact same place, exact same day.
你看看他 小贝
Just look at him, Bec.
他就在那里
Placed right there.
就在我们孩子旁边
Right next to ours.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
是这样 我只是想...
Hey, listen, I just wanted to, uh...
只是想跟你说声谢谢
Just wanted to say thanks for, uh...
谢谢你能过来
thanks for coming out, you know,
我真的很感激 如果你没过来 我们...
I really appreciate it. If you hadn't, we, uh...
不用谢 应该的
No. Yeah, of course.
好
Yeah.
-我得避开高峰期 -好吧
- I should go to beat the traffic. - Yeah.
兰德尔...
Hey, Randall, uh...
我有女儿了
I'm having a-a girl.
一对龙凤胎 我们刚知道
A girl and a boy. We just found out.
恭喜你 小凯 这可是个好消息
Congratulations, Kev. That's great news.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实 你是我告诉的第一个人
Yeah, you're the first person I've told.
我感觉 说不清 男孩嘛
And I feel like, I don't know, I feel like the boy,
毕竟我自己就是过来人 我能管好男孩 对吗
you know, I was a boy once, I can handle a boy, right?
但女孩 我...
But the girl, I...
所以...
So...
不知道你有什么建议吗
Anyway, you got any advice for me?
你会对她百般娇惯
You'll let her get away with anything.
但她妈会帮你管她
But her mom will be there to fix your mistakes.
实话说 妈妈或许方方面面都比爸爸强
Mom will probably be better at everything, honestly.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 她应该会的
Yeah, she probably will be.
其实 虽然是误打误撞...
You know, in the strangest of ways...
但我感觉自己也许...
I feel like I might have...
真的找到了一个很特别的人
really found someone really special, you know?
我得走了
I gotta go.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐 兰德尔
Happy birthday, Randall.
你就打算一直盯着我看
You gonna keep staring at me,
而不告诉我你的名字吗
or you gonna tell me your name?
不知道
I don't know.
你愿意告诉我你的名字吗
You gonna tell me your name?
-我是罗瑞尔 -我是威廉
- I'm Laurel. - William.
但这里的人叫我...
But around here they call me...
莎士比亚
Shakespeare!
莎士比亚 你到站了 到家了 孩子
Shakespeare, it's your stop. You're home, kid.
你不下车吗
You getting off or what?
不 我不下车 继续走吧
No, I'm not getting off. So just... keep going.
兰德尔 你好
Hi, Randall.
你好 利医生 抱歉打扰你了
Hi, Dr. Leigh. Uh, sorry to bother you.
希望你现在有空...
I hope it's an okay time to...
当然 没事 我看到是你
No, of course. I-I saw your name,
就想确认下 你是不是一切都好
and I wanted to make sure everything was all right.
嗯 没错 一切都好
Yeah, no, everything's all right.
不过...
But...
利医生 我和你第一次见面时
When we first met, Dr. Leigh,
你提到了一点
you made a point of pointing out
你说几乎没有黑人请你做治疗
just how few Black men seek you out for therapy.
"概率非常低" 你当时这么说
It's a "very small number," were your words.
我有印象
I remember.
我当初特意挑选了
I made a conscious choice to start seeing
一位白人女性治疗师
a white female therapist.
我知道的
I know that.
我的感觉很复杂
It's complicated for me,
甚至我自己也不能完全理解
and I can't claim to understand it,
但我确实能感觉到
but I-- but I do know it.
不知我说清楚了没有
If that makes sense.
有些事情 利医生
There are things, Dr. Leigh,
我感觉不太方便跟你聊
that I don't feel comfortable talking to you about.
当我走进你的办公室时 我会收起一些心事
There's stuff I-I put away when I enter your office,
而这...
and...
对我没有帮助
that doesn't help me get better.
而且你也没办法帮助我 让我更加放松
And there's nothing you can do to make me more comfortable.
所以...
I just...
我需要试试不同的方法
I need something different.
我想重新找一位黑人治疗师
I'm gonna make a change and find a black therapist.
我只是想亲口告诉你这件事
And I just wanted to tell you that directly.
兰德尔 显然 你的心理健康是最重要的
Randall, obviously your mental health is what's important here,
如果这是你很想去做的...
and if that's something that you're feeling strongly about...
我完全尊重你做的任何决定
I completely respect any decision you make.
我知道你很在意这顿晚餐 所以...
I knew that the meal was important to you, so...
我尽力做到最好了
I'm doing the best that I can.
请温柔点批判
So be gentle in your critique.
你说 今天这种感觉
Is that what it's gonna feel like...
就是我以后的...
when I eventually...
我们不用担心这个
We don't have to worry about that.
至少今天不用
Not-not today.
-你知道奇怪的是什么吗 -什么
- You know what's so strange? - Hmm?
我不担心忘掉那些大事
I'm not worried about forgetting about the big stuff.
我怕的是忘掉那些小事
It's the little things.
是...
It's the...
孩子们还小的时候
It's the regular...
那些普通的周六
Saturday when the kids were little.
一个没什么大事发生的日子...
A day when nothing big really happens. J...
就一起待着 一个普通的家庭
We were just there, a normal family,
像其他普通的家庭一样
like any other normal family.
笑着 聊着...
Laughing and talking and...
玩贴驴尾巴的游戏
...playing pin the tail on the donkey.
那是我还没准备好要忘记的东西
That's the stuff I'm not ready to let go of yet.
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
来
Come on.
-来 -什么...
- Come on. - What...
我砍掉了那棵枯树
I chopped down the dead tree.
我知道你说你想种一颗树苗...
And I know that you said you wanted to plant a sapling...
这样我们就能很快吃到水果了 但...
...so that we could get fruit sooner, but,
这似乎太简单了
I don't know, it just seemed, um... too easy.
所以 我买♥♥了这些
So, instead, I got these.
等到这些结出果实
Now, these should bear fruit
大概要六到十年后
in about... six to ten years.
六到十年 我不...
Six to ten years? I don't...
我不着急
I am not in a rush.
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
然后再一天
And then another...
再一天...
And then another.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -谢谢
- I love you. - Thank you.
猜猜看
Guess what.
怎么了
What's going on?
我一直在想兰德尔说的话
I can't stop thinking about what Randall said.
我居然从未察觉到
I've been so oblivious.
-我能做点什么 -没事
- What can I do? - Noth-Nothing.
你想帮忙这点很贴心 但我觉得
That's sweet, but I'm gonna have to
我得独自承受这些情绪一会儿
sit with these feelings a while.
我们养孩子们的时候注意就好
Well, we'll just have to get it all right raising our children.
是 好
Yeah. Yes.
我说养孩子们
Raising our children,
-孩子们 复数 -是
- which is the plural of "Child." - Mm-hmm.
孩子们
Children.
你怎么怪怪的
Are you doing something confusing?
因为我没... 听不懂
'Cause I don't-- I don't get it.
我看出来了 听我说
Apparently. Listen.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表