剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
We're gonna have two beautiful,
健康的宝宝 而且他们一定会非常棒
healthy babies, and they're gonna be amazing.
我们还会成为非常出色的父母
And we're gonna be amazing parents.
我们一起
Together.
管他的 不如我们结婚吧
And the hell with it, I say we just get married.
我们结婚 让全世界惊讶去吧
Let's shock the world and get married.
然后永远幸福地生活在一起 就这样...
We'll live happily ever after, all that, just...
我看不出你在想什么
I can't tell what you're thinking.
不知道我们会不会有儿子
I wonder if we'll have sons.
我希望他们可以像他们的爸爸一样
I hope they're like their father.
医生
Doctor, hey.
稍等一下就好
This will only take a second.
听到了
There we are.
不出所料 两个心跳声 非常有力
As expected, two heartbeats, very strong.
看来是虚惊一场
Well, that was unnecessarily exciting.
我想说 我其实并没有看到
I just want to say that I don't see them.
你之前跟我说你身上劣迹斑斑
Your broken parts that you asked me about before.
我觉得...
I mean...
我能明白你这么说的意思是
I get what you mean when you reference them--
你的虚荣...自恋
the vanity, the... narcissism,
-还有对克里斯·埃文斯的诡异迷恋 -不是...
- the weird obsession with Chris Evans. - It's not...
-请说回重点 -好的
- Just stay on point, though. - Oh, okay, um...
不 我...
No, I...
我不觉得这些是劣迹
I just feel like those aren't broken parts.
我只觉得这些...
I just feel like they're...
就是你的一部分
parts of you.
而且我真的觉得你非常棒 凯文
And I think you are pretty fantastic, Kevin.
所以呢
So, yeah.
我允许你收回...
I free you from your...
刚才那句贴心的...
kind of sweet...
有些奇怪的...
kind of bizarre...
"甜心先生在搬家货车旁"顺势而为的求婚宣言
"Jerry Maguire at the U-Haul," what-if marriage proposal
因为刚才我们以为
that you made after we thought
我被行李箱绊倒 差点害死一个孩子
I killed one of our babies by falling over a suitcase.
好的
And...
本场完
scene.
不 我不打算收回那句求婚
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna take it back.
凯文
Kevin.
除非你希望我收回
Unless you want me to take it back.
我... 我不会逼你收回的
I mean, I'm not gonna make you take it back.
除非你想收回
Unless you want to take it back.
那...
Well...
就给你了
...there you have it.
给我什么
What?
我 我也不知道
I-I have no idea.
我不知道
I have no idea.
这倒是咱俩的风格
Sounds like us.
-威廉 -怎么了
- William? - Mm-hmm?
-如果我无法成为称职的母亲... -别这么说
- If I can't become the mother that he deserves... - Oh, stop that.
你可以的 你也会做到的
You can and you will.
但万一我做不到的话...
But if I can't...
向我保证你会给他一个家
...promise me you'll make him a family.
答应我
Promise me.
好的
Yeah.
请问最近的医院怎么走
Can you point me towards the nearest hospital?
我没法... 他电♥话♥号♥码存在我手♥机♥里
I can't-- His number's in my phone,
我需要用自己的手♥机♥才能打给他
and I need my phone to call him.
我要给我儿子打电♥话♥
I need to call my son.
木屋
我能借用一下这个吗
Can I borrow this?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表