剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我拒绝变老 所以这个问题毫无意义
that I refuse to grow old, so the question is moot.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道凯文想永远40岁
I know Kevin wants to stay 40 forever.
我早该猜到的
I should've guessed that.
好了 下一个问题
Okay. Next question.
你来了
There you are.
太好了 你回来了
Good, you're back.
我写了我的使命宣言
I wrote my mission statement.
你的什么
Your what?
就像电影《甜心先生》里的那样
Like in Jerry Maguire.
他写的是体育经纪人的未来
His was about the future of sports agencies.
我写的是与你的未来
Mine is about my future with you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
"索菲"
"Sophie,
"如你所知"
"As you know,
"我的梦想是成为一名出色的演员"
"I have big dreams of becoming a famous actor.
"我爱你 小菲"
"I love you, Soph.
"我能看见我们一起度过的一生"
"And I can see our whole lives together.
"几年后 我们将举办另一场婚礼"
"In a couple years, we'll have another wedding.
"宾客 蛋糕 一应俱全 奢华的婚礼"
"A fancy one with guests and cake and everything.
"再过几年 我们会有孩子"
"And then a couple years later, we'll have kids.
"我们会成为那种"
"And we'll be the kind of parents
"相爱到令人作呕的父母"
"That are disgustingly in love with each other.
"就像我爸妈那样"
"Like my parents were.
"有一天 我们会成为那种令人尴尬的情侣"
"And one day, we'll be that embarrassing couple
"在无人起舞的意大利餐厅里"
"That dances to the piano in an Italian restaurant
"伴着钢琴声舞蹈"
"When nobody else is dancing.
"这是我的终极梦想 索菲"
"That's my ultimate dream, Sophie.
"你和我 直到生命的尽头"
You and me to the very end."
凯特醒醒 你得按播放
Earth to Kate. You got to hit play
-我才能听下一个问题 -抱歉
- so I can hear the next question. - Sorry.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes, yes.
我们继续
Uh, here we go.
雨小了 尼奇找到了些干木柴
Rain's letting up. Nicky found some dry firewood.
他在外面把火烧得很旺
He's got a nice fire going on outside.
感觉像是某种原始人的求和解信♥号♥♥
Think it's some kind of caveman-esque peace offering.
这是我以前的"杰里·马圭尔"使命宣言
My old Jerry Maguire mission statement.
这个
Yeah.
记得这个吗 好尴尬
Remember that? So embarrassing.
不 很浪漫
No, man. It's romantic.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
索菲给我打了个电♥话♥...
Sophie reached out to me, and, um...
她说她看到了那篇文章
I don't know. She said she saw the article
知道我和麦迪逊要结婚了 所以她想...
about me and Madison getting married, and she wanted to...
打来祝贺我 所以...
call and congratulate me, so...
我想说
I mean,
一个人怎么才能真正知道
how does anyone ever really know
到底该和谁结婚呢
who they're supposed to marry?
想听我的建议吗
You know what, man?
跟我来
Come with me.
-什么 好吧 -来吧
- Yeah? All right. - Come on.
大伙听我说
Listen up, fellas.
我们这位兄弟出现了典型的婚前不安症
Our boy here's got a classic case of cold feet.
我觉得他需要找人谈谈心
I think he needs a good talking-to.
-不用了 我没事 -你有事 老兄
- No, I'm fine. - You are not fine, sir.
-你心如乱麻 -好吧
- You are a mess. - Uh... Okay.
而其他人呢
As for the rest of you,
你们的状态也不怎么样
you're not on top of your game, either.
先说米格尔
Okay, Miguel,
你从到这开始就一直在疯狂担心我妈
you have been obsessing over our mother since you got here.
托比亚斯 你也失去了你身上那股子
Tobias, you are missing that usual je ne sais quoi
讨人喜欢的独特魅力
that makes you so appealing.
还有尼奇...
And, Nicky...
好吧你一向是个怪老头 所以...
Well, you're always odd, so...
到底怎么了 谁想先说
So, what's up? Who wants to go first?
来吧 真男人的谈心
Come on. Real talk.
这是我参加过最糟的单身汉派对了
This is the lamest bachelor party I've ever been to,
而我之前根本没去过
and I've never even been to one.
尼奇 闭嘴 谢谢
Nicky, shut it. Please.
谁先说
Who's first?
我差不多是世上最顶级的爱情喜剧迷
I'm, like, the world's greatest rom-com fan.
好吗 就是说...
Okay? Like, th... Like, there's...
根本没有一个
there's literally never been
好莱坞式结局能让我不喜欢
a-a Hollywood ending that I have not loved.
而且通常我很讨厌
And usually, I hate it,
我讨厌人们指出
I hate it when people try to poke holes
一个浪漫结局的漏洞
i-in the romantic ending.
但看完这部电影后 我想到的只有一点
But after watching that movie, I could only think one thing.
就是他们...他们永远走不到最后
They're just... They're never gonna make it.
什么都没改变
Nothing has changed.
他做的唯一一件事就是
All he did was deliver an incredible line
在某个离婚支持小组说了句漂亮台词 对吗
to some divorce support group. All right?
杰瑞可能会过度醉心工作
Jerry is gonna work too hard.
而多萝西会为此心生怨恨
Dorothy's gonna resent him for that.
而最苦的就是那个小孩子
And that little kid is gonna get the short end of the stick
因为他们会争吵不休
'cause they'll never stop fighting,
很快 他就会变得偏执抑郁
and soon he's gonna be mad and sad
不再早熟可爱
instead of adorable and precocious.
我能想象他们的小家庭
And I could just see their whole little family
就在一只小船里
in-in-in this boat,
而这只小船到处都是洞在漏水
and the boat is just-just filled with holes.
我很...我很抱歉
I'm s... I'm sorry.
抱歉 我现在处境很尴尬
I'm sorry. I'm in a weird place.
我...
I...
我真的 很需要一份新工作
I really, really need a new job.
经济上我需要工作
I need it financially,
我也需要靠它来保持理智
and I need it for my sanity.
但我却还没找到半点门路
And I haven't had a nibble.
除了一个在旧金山的机会
Except for this one opportunity in San Francisco,
但我肯定没戏
which is clearly a nonstarter
毕竟我带着两个两岁以下孩子 所以...
for anybody with two kids under two, so...
托比亚斯
Tobias,
你会没事的
you're gonna be okay.
你家这只小船能渡过难关
Your boat's gonna weather the storm.
我保证
I promise you.
那部电影...
That movie...
让我感觉心情很糟
just-just put me in a bad mood.
其实所有爱情喜剧电影都会这样
You know, like all romantic comedies do.
包括爱情电视剧 爱情正喜剧之类的
I mean, and romantic dramas and romantic dramedies.
对 任何...有爱情元素的
Yeah, you know, anything that... where there's romance
-作品 -嗯 我们明白 尼奇
- involved... - Yeah, we get it, Nicky.
我就是...无法产生共鸣
I just... I-I just can't relate to them.
没办法...
I just...
五十年前 我谈过一次恋爱
I had one relationship 50 years ago.
萨莉·布鲁克丝
Sally Brooks.
还被我搞砸了
And I blew it.
我搞砸了 既没得到第二次机会
I blew it. I mean, there's no second chances.
也没有大团圆结局
There's no happy endings.
我...
I...
我失去了那个女孩
I lost the girl.
全剧终
Roll credits.
所以...
And, uh...
所以我觉得...
And I think...
我之前那么说你 就是因为这个
I think that's why I said all that stuff to you.
我只是为自己一塌糊涂的爱情生活生气
I was just pissed off about my own crappy love life.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许你说得也有点道理
Well, maybe you were onto something.
对吗 我是说...
You know? I mean...
要不是生活把我们搅到了一起
Would Madison and I have ended up together
我和麦迪逊会走到一起吗
if life hadn't thrown us together in some weird way?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表