剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我只是找不到理由...
I just can't find a reason to...
好了
All right.
停
Time-out.
所以你们就只是挥了下手吗
So all y'all did was wave?
之前的干柴烈火 只剩下...
All that hot sexual tension, and the only...
抱歉 但你们确实曾干柴...
I'm sorry, but there was hot sexual...
我们当时无可奈何
There wasn't much we could do.
我结婚了
I was married.
我妻子怀孕了
My wife was pregnant.
而且我也很久没见过罗瑞尔了
And I hadn't seen Laurel in so long.
所以没错 我们只是挥了手
So yes, it was just a wave.
至少在之后的几年只是这样
At least that's how it was for several years.
我们有过几个心动瞬间
We had a few moments.
很细微 但也够了
Small but enough.
抱歉 阿海
I'm sorry, Hai.
我没太听明白
I'm a little lost.
你之前不是说在罗瑞尔去世时
I thought you said you and Laurel were close
你和她关系很近吗
at the time she died.
是的
We were.
但那是几十年后的事了
But it took decades.
在我妻子去世 孩子们离家后
After my wife passed on and my children left home,
只剩我孤身一人
it was just me.
但离我几步之遥的罗瑞尔 给了我安慰
But knowing Laurel was only a few feet away gave me comfort
直到有一天她没出现
until one day she was gone.
你什么时候开始治疗
When do you start treatment?
我不打算治疗了
I'm done with that.
医生说我得的是恶性肿瘤
The doctor said it's an aggressive tumor.
也就是说...
Meaning...
是治不好的
there ain't no treatment.
罗瑞尔
Oh, Laurel.
你今天吃饭了吗
Have you eaten today?
没有
No.
但我会吃的
But I-I'm gonna.
我做饭
I cook.
你来吃
You eat.
她的医生说错了
Her doctor was wrong.
或者是上帝希望赐予我们更多时间
Or maybe God wanted us to have more time.
因为罗瑞尔又活了两年
'Cause Laurel lived another two years.
我听到了她的故事 也知道了你的事
I learned her story, learned your story.
和她在一起的每一天都完美无瑕
Every day with her was perfect.
可惜时间还是太少了
If only we had more of them.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
想我儿子
My son.
我真希望我能告诉他
I wish I had told him.
你会有机会说的
You'll get a chance to.
了不起的一生
What a life.
真奇怪
It's strange.
虽然她去世了这么多年
After all this time,
在这里我还是能感觉到她
I can still feel her here.
有的时候我在湖里游泳
Sometimes when I swim in the lake,
我发誓我还能听到她的笑声
I swear I could hear her laugh.
我有东西要给你
Mm, I have something for you.
阿海 你真的应该认真地考虑
You know, Hai, you should really consider making this
把这段过往做成播客 或者写成书什么的
into, like, a podcast or, like, a book or something.
你可以取名为"亚历克斯·哈雷寻根之罗瑞尔篇"
You could call it Alex Haley Presents Laurel's Roots.
亚历克斯·哈雷 美国黑人作家
凭借家族史的长篇小说《根》获普利策奖
这个应该给你
These belong to you.
你确定你不想要吗
You sure you don't want it?
你已经照看这里这么多年了
You've been looking after it for years.
这里是你的
It's yours.
今天的事我真不知道该怎么谢谢你
I don't know how to thank you for today.
为了替罗瑞尔做这件事 我等了很长时间
I waited a long time to do this for Laurel.
我才应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
好了
Okay.
明天我们早餐见了
See you tomorrow at breakfast.
这真是...
That was, uh...
你感觉如何
How are you holding up?
-我们有了一座农舍 -我们有了一座农舍
- We own a farmhouse. - We own a farmhouse.
旁边还有个湖
By a lake.
在新奥尔良
In New Orleans.
就在我已故的亲生母亲长大的地方
Where my dead biological mother grew up.
她还在这里
And fell in love
爱上了她的越南男朋友
with her Vietnamese boyfriend.
这就是我现在的感觉
That's how I'm holding up.
我打算去喝一杯苦艾酒 如果你...
I could go for a shot of the absinthe if you...
你知道的...
you know...
要不直接喝一瓶吧
Maybe the whole bottle.
如果你醒了我不在 我是开车兜风去了 爱你
我的宝贝
My baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
我甚至不知道我在寻找的是你
I didn't even know I was looking for you.
现在我终于找到你了 可你却走了
Now I've found you, and you're gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望...
I wish...
我真希望我能改变这一切
I wish I could change everything.
但我做不到 你也清楚这一点
But I can't, and you know that.
这所有的伤悲
And all this sadness
快要把你压垮了
is weighing you down.
你的眼睛和我一样
You have my eyes.
我在你的眼里看到了太多的痛苦
I see so much pain in them.
你难道不累吗
Aren't you tired?
你必须放下那些痛苦
You need to let the pain go.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
我爱你[越南语]
Me yêu con.
什么意思
What is that?
一句我很久以前...
Something I've been...
就想要对你说的话
wanting to say to you for a long time.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么了
What?
你看起来不一样了
You seem different.
更轻松了
Lighter.
我知道我自己的身世了 贝丝
I know my birth story, Beth.
我不再只是被遗弃在消防局的孩子了
And it's not just getting left at a fire station.
而是两个人的结晶
It's two people.
两个并不完美...
Two imperfect people...
却深爱着我的人
...that loved me.
我要打给凯文
I'm-a call Kevin.
现在吗
What, now?
我不想再让不愉快的事束缚我了
I don't want to hold on to the bad stuff anymore.
我想放下所有的痛苦
I want to let it all go.
好的
Okay.
兰德尔
Randall, hey.
小凯 我们正从新奥尔良开车回家
Hey, Kev. We're driving home from New Orleans.
这事说来话长
Uh, long story.
-我想跟你聊聊 -抱歉 兰德尔
- I was wondering if we could talk. - I-I'm sorry, Randall.
我现在没法聊 好吗
Listen, I can't right now, okay?
我的整个人生一团混乱
My whole life has been turned upside down.
麦迪逊要生了 我却被困在温哥华
Madison is in labor and I'm stuck here in Vancouver.
我想尽量在孩子出生前赶回家
I'm trying to get home in time for the birth
但她现在已经一个人在医院了 我就...
but she's already at the hospital, so alone. I never...
我当初就不该来
I never should've come.
-小凯... -抱歉 我回头再打给你
- Hey, Kev... - Wait. I'm sorry. I'll call you soon.
好吗 抱歉
Okay? I'm sorry.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表