剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
This freakin' virus.
我每晚都会来
And I've been coming here every night,
我一直停在那个位置
and I always park in that spot.
157号♥
Number 157.
那是她最喜欢的数字
It's her favorite number.
我们住过的第一栋房♥子
It's the first house we ever lived in.
在奥威黑尔路157号♥
157 Overhill Road.
在这种事上 她一直有点迷信
She's always been superstitious about that kind of stuff.
就好像一个特殊的数字有某种...
Like a special number had some sort of a...
魔力
a magical power.
我真的还要再说一次让你挪车吗
Am I really gonna have to ask you to move your car again?
不 不用了 我现在就走
No, sir, you are not. I'm moving right now.
我这就挪开
I'm moving.
他是完美的
He's perfect.
他和我长得很像
He looks just like me.
这个孩子就是一个数学异常值
This baby is a mathematical anomaly.
比起生成他的常数相乘
He's a product greater than the constants
他是更大的积
multiplied to make him.
我不想跟你明说 儿子
I hate to break it to you, my son,
但你父亲是一个大书呆子
but your father is a giant geek.
好了 这些应该能喝
All right, these should be drinkable.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Cheers.
我没有什么原料可发挥
I didn't have much to work with.
那个酒柜已经20多年
That liquor cabinet hasn't been updated
-没有补过货了 所以抱歉 -抱歉
- in 20-plus years, so I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
我知道你喜欢茴香酒 但这个
I know you love anisette, but this...
这尝起来像汽油
this tastes like car fuel.
-汽油 -对 真的像
- Car fuel? Wow. - Yeah, it does.
但我好像记着 我们婚礼之后
Now, I seem to remember you had more than one shot
你在波多黎各喝了不止一杯朗姆茴香鸡尾酒
of chichaítos in Puerto Rico after our wedding.
不好意思 我当时是在波多黎各
Excuse me. I was in Puerto Rico.
我刚结婚 我开心
I was married. I was happy.
你能让一个老太太喘口气吗
Will you please give an old lady a break.
就这一次 就这一次
Just this once. Just this once.
楼上洗手间的水管爆了
Pipe in the upstairs bathroom burst.
整个房♥间都被淹了
Yeah, the whole room is just... it's flooded.
我要去一趟五金店
I'm gonna go to the hardware store,
买♥♥些工具把水管修好
get some stuff to stop all that.
箱子里是什么
What was in the boxes?
一些我们带过来的 孩子们以前作的画
Well, that's some of the kids' old art we brought from home.
我们本来打算加个画框挂起来
We were gonna frame it and put it up,
但我们一直没腾出时间
but we just never got around to it.
天啊
Oh, man.
都毁了
Everything's ruined.
没关系 孩子们蹩脚的画作
Come on. It's not like our kids' crappy art
本来也不会被收藏到大都会之类的地方
was gonna make it in The Met or anything.
是 说得真好 小贝
Right. That was a good one, Bec.
-怎么了 -没事 只是 你...
- What? - Nothing. It's just, you've...
你一整天都在说孩子们的不是
You've been ripping on the kids all day.
我没有
No, I haven't.
算了 不说了 不要紧
Look, forget it. Doesn't matter.
你说得对 一盒子都坏了
You're right, the box is ruined.
-把它扔了 就这样吧 -杰克
- Let's just toss it and move on. - Jack.
我要去五金店了
I'm gonna go to the hardware store,
买♥♥东西修水管
get something to fix that.
很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
开始生了
你怎么了
What's with you?
孩子要出生了
Baby's on the way.
如果可以的话 我会在等候室走来走去
I'd be pacing back and forth in the waiting room if I could,
不过别担心 我不会走出这个区域的
but don't worry, I'll-I'll stay over here in my-my zone.
我不会走得太近
I won't get too close.
那些 那些是猪吗
are those... are those pigs on your...
我老婆萝丝很喜欢猪
Pigs are a thing with Rose, my wife.
我们蜜月去了奥地利
We went to Austria on our honeymoon
因为《音乐之声》那一年上映了
because The Sound of Music came out that year and...
她想看看萨尔茨堡
she wanted to see Salzburg.
我懂
I get it.
我逼凯特搬到了帕萨迪纳
I made Kate move to Pasadena
只是为了《回到未来》的房♥子
just for the Back to the Future house.
我们过年时去了那
We were there over New Year's.
结果发现奥地利人用各种猪
Turns out the Austrians go all out for pigs
庆祝新年
over New Year's.
猪肉拼盘 扁桃仁糖猪
Pigs on platters and marzipan pigs,
市场上卖♥♥的都是小猪摆件
little pig tchotchkes in all the markets.
他们说猪会带来好运
They say they bring good luck.
所以...
So...
为了让我们的婚姻有个好开头
to start our marriage off right,
我们买♥♥了这个小东西
we bought this little sucker.
这些年 每当我们需要点运气时...
And over the years, whenever we needed a little luck...
你们就给自己买♥♥只小猪
You found yourself a pig.
我觉得这次得把整个培根部队带过来
Figured I'd bring the whole bacon army out for this one.
他们说可能很快会为她撤掉呼吸机 但...
They say they might be able to take her off the ventilator soon, but..
但那...
Hey, that's...
那至少...至少有些进展 对吧
you know, that's not... that's not nothing, right?
那你...
So you, uh...
那你一直没进去过吗
So you haven't been able to go inside at all, huh?
没有
No.
她逼着我保证不会去探病
She made me promise not to visit.
她不想让我也被传染
She didn't want me getting sick, too.
如果你觉得我固执
If you think I'm stubborn,
那是你没见过萝丝
you ought to meet my Rose.
凯特也有些固执
Kate can be kind of stubborn, too.
所以你才在外面逛荡吗
Is that why you're out here?
她把你赶出产房♥了
She kick you out of the delivery room?
不是 其实我们是领养
No. We're actually adopting.
她在里面陪着生母
Yeah, she's in there with the birth mom,
只允许一个人陪同
and there's only one visitor allowed.
不过我们说好了 她去里面陪产
But we made a deal-- since she gets to be in there,
我来选中名
I get to pick the middle name.
我可以随便选
Anything I want.
她没有否决权
She has no veto rights.
-那压力很大 -对
- That's a lot of pressure. - Yeah.
我有一个很长的列表
Yeah, I have quite the list going on.
一直很难筛选
I'm having a hard time whittling it down.
我暂时还不想做出选择
I don't want to pick it out just yet.
你懂吗
You know?
我想等她出生 正式属于我们后再说
I want to wait till she's here, until she's officially ours.
我只是不想坏了好运
Just don't want to jinx it.
给你
Here.
这是萝丝最喜欢的一个
One of Rose's favorites.
注射麻醉后
Once the anesthetic is in,
疼痛大约会在15分钟后缓解
you'll start to feel relief in about 15 minutes.
你能往前靠
So, can you lean forward
缩起肩膀好吗
and round your shoulders, please?
不不 不行 坚决不行 我...
Oh, no, no. No way. Hell no. I am...
-这我可受不了 不行 -麦迪逊 麦迪逊
- I am all the way out. No. - Hey, Madison, Madison, Madison.
别看针 看着我
Don't look at the needle. Look at me.
好吗 把注意力放在我这张嫩棕色的脸上
Okay? Just focus on these calming baby browns.
天啊 我又看了一眼 兰德尔
Oh, God. Oh, God, I just looked at it again, Randall.
转移下我的注意力
Distract me.
-拜托跟我说点与这无关的事 -好
- Please tell me a story that has -nothing to do with this. - Yeah.
当我决定要竞选市议员时 我不得不...
Okay, uh, when I decided to become a city councilman, I had to...
-拜托 跟她说些有趣的事 -好吧
- Come on, give her something interesting. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
小凯毕业舞会那天 喝得烂醉回了家
His junior prom, Kev comes home wasted.
这提醒了我 这俩孩子的爸爸还在戒酒
Reminder that I'm having this recovering alcoholic's babies right now.
是啊 不过这是当年
Yeah, but this was back
当时他只是个魅力四射的坏小伙喝多了
when he was just a charming rascal teen having one too many,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表