剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
如果我有做任何事
...if I played any part
让你感到孤单或是难过
in ever making you feel alone or bad.
任何事
Ever.
这些话我很久以前就该对你说
It's something I should've said a long time ago.
但我想来到这里 我想看着你
And I wanted to come here, I wanted to look at you,
看着你的眼睛 我想当面向你说出这些话
right in the eye, and I want to say it to your face.
谢谢你 小凯
Thanks, Kev.
别这样 兰德尔 我想说的是
Come on, Randall, so, what I'm trying to say is,
老实说 兄弟 我发自内心 我...
honestly, man, from the bottom of my heart, I'm...
-我真的感到很对不起你 -我知道 兄弟
- I'm really sorry. - Yeah, man.
我很感谢你这样说
And I appreciate it.
好吧 只是
Okay, good, 'cause it just--
你看起来并不是这么想的
it doesn't really seem like you do.
情真意切的关怀
It's a very kind sentiment.
精彩绝伦的独白
It was a beautiful monologue.
你生我气了
You're annoyed with me.
我在努力不生气
Trying not to be.
兄弟 我 我有点懵
Man, I got to s-- I'm-I'm a little lost here.
我不知道 我不知道你...
I don't know, I don't know what...
你希望我说什么
what you're expecting from me.
小凯 老实说 我也不知道
Kev, honestly, I don't know.
-你不知道吗 -我不知道
- You don't know? - I don't.
-但你在生我的气 -我在努力不生气
- But you're annoyed with me? - I'm trying not to be.
我出去透透气
I think I'm gonna get a little air.
兰德尔 听我说 兄弟
Randall, look, man.
我说了我需要透透气 小凯
I said I need some air, Kev.
-意思是"让我自己待会儿" -我明白
- As in "Give me space for a sec." - Yeah.
我已经让你自己待的够久了
I've been giving you space for a sec for a really long time.
你一直都对我们的关系很不满
You've been unhappy with us.
你说过 小时候在家里
You said there were things...
发生过一些我们没有重视的事
uh, that happened in our family that we didn't acknowledge,
一些我们没看到的事
things we didn't see.
你这一年都对我很冷漠
You've been cold-shouldering me for about a year now.
我们是互相冷落对方 小凯
We've both been cold-shouldering each other, Kev.
兰德尔 别绕弯子了
Randall. Come on.
我很高兴你意识到
I'm glad you recognize
那次舞会有多糟糕
how messed up the prom situation was.
但你在用一场刻意准备好的演讲
But you're just glossing over one overt moment of racism
说些你认为我想听的话
with an obviously prepared speech of things
-去掩饰显而易见的种族歧视 -这么说可不公平
- that you think I want to hear. - Well, that's not fair.
你还跟我说了一堆"如果" 就好像
Then you hit me with the "If's" like you're...
就好像你在为发错推特道歉一样
like you're apologizing for a miscalculated tweet.
如果我感到孤单 如果你参与其中了
If I felt alone, if you played a part.
小凯 什么叫"如果"
If, Kev?
你这根本不是承担责任
That is not taking responsibility.
老兄 这么多年了 你还是这么置若罔闻
After all these years, you're still so tone-deaf, man.
我现在站在这里就是在承担责任
Hey, I'm standing here right now, taking responsibility.
-是吗 -你到底想要我做什么 兄弟
- Are you, though? - What do you want from me, man?
我不会读心术 好吗
I'm not a mind reader, okay?
我不是在问你吗 你到底想要我做什么
I'm asking you, what do you want from me?
你有钥匙吗
You have a key?
-你没开玩笑吧 -这下可好
- You got to be kidding me. - Great.
算了 就让手♥机♥一直响吧
You know what? Let it ring off the hook.
职业生涯完蛋了又怎么样 对吧
Who needs a career anyway, right?
就让我家双胞胎喝西北风吧
It's not like I got twins at home.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
别推我
Leave me alone.
我看不到
I can't see.
抱歉
Excuse me a sec.
抱歉 抱歉 怎么了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hey, what?
-怎么了 孩子 -我看不到
- What's wrong, bud? - I can't see.
你看得很清楚 快转过去
You can see just fine. Here, just turn around.
我想要兰德尔的位置
I want Randall's seat.
凯文 你和兰德尔的位置是一样的
Kevin, you and Randall have identical seats.
一模一样 你看得到吗
Exactly the same. Can you see?
那你也能看到 来 眼睛朝前看
Then you can see, too. Here, put your eyes forward.
乖乖的 好好玩
Behave and have fun. Have fun.
好了 邻居们
Okay, neighbors.
请热烈欢迎
Please welcome and give a big hand
罗杰斯先生
to Mister Rogers!
大家好 邻居们
Hello, neighbors.
谢谢你们光临
Thank you for coming.
德尼罗肯定会气死
De Niro's gonna be pissed.
第二次了
Again.
是啊
Yeah.
贝丝一整天都不在家吗
Beth's gone all day?
也许我们可以试试把窗户打破什么的
Well, maybe we break a window or something.
不 不能打破窗户
No, man. You can't break a window.
说实话 我觉得你根本没打算
Be honest with me, you had no intention
接受我的道歉 不管我说什么 对吧
of accepting my apology, no matter what I said, right?
我根本没指望你会道歉
I wasn't even expecting an apology.
而且你根本就不明白
And you clearly don't even understand
你到底在为什么而道歉
what it is you're apologizing for.
你只是想得到那种
All you wanted was the perception
做正确选择的感觉
of doing the right thing.
不是吧 这也... 你看 这...
Oh, come on. This-this is-- See, this...
怎么了 老兄
What is it, man?
说啊 小凯
Say it, Kev.
是的 我就是想做对的事 兰德尔
Yeah, okay. I wanted to do the right thing, Randall.
我就是想做对的事 就算...
I wanted to do the right thing, even though y...
就算什么 老兄
Even though what, man?
-你直说吧 -你的童年 兰德尔
- You can just say it. - Your childhood, Randall.
简直是光彩夺目
It was glorious.
多么美好啊 老弟
It was glorious, man.
我跟你一起长大的 你就是"别人家的孩子"
I was there for it. You were the golden child.
一切都围着你转
Everything about you.
你被领养
Your adoption.
一切事情 都让你更加特殊 只多不少
Everything, it made you more special, not less.
我从来都不想特殊
I never wanted to be special, man.
我只想像大家一样融入集体
I just wanted to blend in like everybody else.
但这在我们家是不可能的
But that was impossible in our family,
因为我总是很显眼
because I always stood out.
不管我们去哪里 商店 公园 去度假
Everywhere we went-- the store, the park, vacations.
而我最不需要的 最不需要的
And the last thing I needed, man-- the last thing--
就是我的哥哥 也利用我的肤色
was for my brother to use my blackness to-to...
对我区别对待
to other me also.
我都不知道我们到底在聊什么
I don't know what the hell we're talking about, man.
你有种族盲点 小凯
You had racial blind spots, Kev.
这才是伤我最深的
Deep ones that affected me.
不是毕业舞伴那位父亲
Not my prom date's dad,
而是你
you.
是的
Yeah.
你认为我和那个家伙是一类人
You're-you're grouping me with that guy?
没有
I'm not.
因为那个人是想故意伤害我
Because the pain that that man inflicted was intentional.
而你是无意间伤害我
You were just thoughtless
是下意识地任性而为
and willfully in the dark,
这样其实更伤人
which actually somehow hurt more.
所以我是种族主义者吗
So I'm a racist?
不 这是你说的 小凯 不是我
No, you said that, Kev, not me.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
别走
Don't walk away.
你还想不想进屋了
You want to get back in the house or not?
你能换个电台吗
Can you change the station?
我们是要去派对 不是参加葬礼
We're going to a party, not a funeral.
大哥 这是西语
Nah, man. That's Spanish.
-这是西语歌♥ -冷静点
- Hey, it's Spanish. - Dude, chill.
兰德尔 动起来
Come on, Randall.
拜托 为了我也好
Hey, please, for me.
你能不能换掉你这张模拟联♥合♥国♥代表脸
Listen, why don't you take off your Model U.N. Face
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表