剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情提要
Previously on This Is Us...
你的生活其实是
Your life has really been
被你的母亲们决定的
defined by your mothers.
一位母亲生下你就去世了
The mother you lost at birth,
在你的故事中只有寥寥数笔
who was barely a footnote in your story,
另一位母亲骗了你三十六年
and the mother who lied to you for 36 years.
我最近记忆力出了点问题
I've been having some memory issues lately.
医生开的诊断是
They did diagnose me
轻度认知障碍
with something called mild cognitive impairment.
你不觉得我们棒棒的小家伙
Don't you think our amazing little man
应该有个兄弟姐妹吗
deserves a sibling?
而且皮尔森家在领养孩子方面有着很好的口碑
And the Pearsons have a pretty good track record with adoption.
我不会去参加那个临床试验 兰德尔
I'm not gonna do that trial, Randall.
妈 不管你想怎么做 我们都会照做
Well, Mom, whatever you want to do, that's what we'll do.
妈 你必须参加这项临床试验
Mom, you have to do this clinical trial.
你为了说服妈去圣路易斯都和她说了什么
What did you say to Mom to convince her to go to St. Louis?
我只是做了我需要做的事
I did whatever I needed to do
为了给妈提供最好的治疗机会
to give our mother the best possible chance.
因为你永远也不会知道
You'll never know what it's like
为了除你之外的人无私奉献是什么感觉
to devote yourself to anyone other than yourself,
你可以假装 但那也不过是你的表演
and you'll pretend, but it'll just be a performance,
一个乏善可陈平淡无奇的表演
a tired, stale performance,
就像你所有的表演一样
like all of your performances.
我曾经以为
You know, I used to think
我人生中最糟糕的一天 是爸去世的那天
the worst thing that happened to me was the day that Dad died.
但其实应该是他们领养你回家的那天
It's the day they brought you home.
我对天发誓 兰德尔 我人生中最糟糕的一天
Hand to God, Randall, the worst thing that ever happened to me
就是他们领你回家的那天
was the day they brought you home.
你来的真不是时候 麦迪逊
This is really not a good time, Madison.
我怀孕了 凯文
I'm pregnant, Kevin.
我怀了双胞胎
It's twins.
双胞胎
Twins?
现在怎么办
What now?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
感觉天下大乱的时候
Feels like this is all happening
所有事情都赶在了一起
just as the world is falling apart, you know?
病毒什么的
The-the virus thing.
没事...
It's...
麦迪逊 相信我 我是明星 好吗
Madison, trust me. I'm a movie star, okay?
要是真值得担心的话
I think if there was really something to worry about,
我的经纪人会...
my agent would've...
我朋友达芬妮说要是用手摸脸
My friend Daphne says if you touch your face,
-就会自动感染 -有可能
- you automatically get it. - You might.
-黛佳 别闹 -这事很严重
- Deja, come on. - Hey, this thing is serious.
人们必须重视起来
People need to wake the hell up.
好的 我明白
Okay, yeah. Understood.
但是妈 你们要是改变主意
But, Mom, if you guys change your mind
想来我这里住 你...
and want to come stay here, you..
好 我知道
Okay. I know.
我去
Holy crap.
妈 回头我再打给你
Hey, Mom, I'll call you later.
我爱你
I love you.
临床试验正式宣布延期了
Well, the clinical trial is officially postponed.
毕竟是这种情况下
After all that.
谢天谢地妈妈和米格尔在圣路易斯之前先去了木屋
Thank God Mom and Miguel went to the cabin before St. Louis.
她说她很舒服 她就在那边等风波过去
She says she's comfortable. She'll ride it out there.
汤姆·汉克斯感染了
Tom Hanks got it.
-汉克斯得新冠了吗 -汉克斯得新冠了
- Hanks got the corona? - Hanks got the corona.
我得给凯特打电♥话♥
I got to call Kate.
-兰德尔 -不 这可是汤姆·汉克斯 贝丝
- Randall... - No, it's Tom Hanks, Beth.
得由我来告诉她这个噩耗
She got to hear this from me.
这下能引起人们的重视了
People gonna wake up now.
你退后
Okay, back up.
你给我一路退到草坪 小凯
I need you all the way out on the lawn, Kev.
-行行行 -谢谢你
- All right, all right. - Please.
我已经站在你家院子中♥央♥了 凯特
Standing, like, in the middle of the yard, Kate.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨
And hi.
-你们好吗 我的帅外甥呢 -闭嘴
- What's up? Where's my handsome nephew? - Stop.
他正在睡美容觉 你声音小点
He's getting his beauty rest. Keep it down.
好 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我有重大消息要宣布
Well, hey, so, I have some really big news.
感觉不能在视频上说
didn't seem Zoom-appropriate.
是大事
it's a big one.
太好了 你说吧 你要演蝙蝠侠了
Yes! Just say it. You're the new Batman.
不是
No.
-不是 -还能是什么事
- No. - What else could it be?
怎么 你开了一家龙舌兰公♥司♥吗
What, did you start a tequila company?
你把别人肚子搞大了吗
Did you get somebody knocked up?
这个...
Well...
猜得还真准 托比
Damn, Toby.
出来吧
Come on out.
麦迪逊为什么从车里走出来了
Why is Madison getting out of the car?
麦迪逊怎么会来这里
What is Madison doing here?
麦迪逊为什...
Why is M...
麦迪逊 你是怀孕了吗
Madison, are you pregnant?
凯文 凯文
Kevin. Kevin. Kevin.
凯文 你是把麦迪逊搞怀孕了吗
Kevin, did you get Madison pregnant?
还没完
There's more.
是双胞胎
So, it's twins.
你现在说的这些话
What are these words
是什么意思
that you're saying right now?
到底怎么回事
What is happening?!
发生了什么 怎么回事
What is happening? What's happening?
凯特 怎么样 你是什么感觉
Kate, what's going on? What are you feeling?
我感觉
Well, I am feeling...
现在我们需要一个大大的隔空抱
...like we need a massive air hug right now.
-麦迪逊 -我们来抱一下吧
- Madison. - Let's hug it out.
我的天 恭喜
Oh, my goodn... Congratulations!
是好事 对吧
It's good, right?
-是 -挺好的 对吧
- Yeah. - It's cool, right?
她怀孕了 是双胞胎 是我的
She's pregnant. It's twins. They're mine.
恭喜
Congratulations.
喂 等等 等等
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
糟心的一天
Rough day?
外面真是噩梦一般
It's a nightmare out there.
我们给吉拉德和拉德罗北部的所有居民
We were handing out PPE to all the residents
发了防护服
north of Girard and Ludlow,
但还是不够
but, uh, there's just not enough.
你姐姐打来了电♥话♥
your sister called.
一切都好 不过她刚得知
Everything's okay, but she just found out
她朋友麦迪逊
that her friend Madison--
你知道 那个金发碧眼的 话很多
you know, the blonde one? Talks a lot.
-她来过家里 -我知道麦迪逊是谁 贝丝
- She comes over to family... - I know who Madison is, Beth.
她算是我们全家唯一的朋友了
She's literally the only friend in our entire family.
凯文搞大了她的肚子
Well, Kevin knocked her up.
她有孩子了
She's having a baby.
孩子们
Babies.
双胞胎
Twins.
所以 我有一个想法...
So, so, here is the thought...
如果我租一间大房♥子
what if I were to rent a giant house,
然后我们一起隔离 怎么样
and we quarantine together?
你会有自己的侧厅
You would have your own wing.
是 有点 对不起
Yeah, it's-- that's-- sorry.
那太疯狂了 你是对的
That's crazy, you're right.
不不 并没有 我是说
No. No, it's not. I mean,
老天知道我确实需要帮助
God knows I could use the help,
但一切都乱七八糟的
but everything is upside-down,
我感觉很糟
and I feel like crap.
我是说 我在这儿很舒服
I mean, I'm comfortable here.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表