剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
也不简称皮肤科医师
or a dermatologist a D-E-R-M.
等在视频上看B超时你也打算这么严肃吗
Okay, uh, will Serious Toby be watching the ultrasound on FaceTime?
还是说你不打算把逗趣版托比
Or will Funny Toby miss
展现给初次见面的克洛伊宝宝
seeing Baby Chloe for the first time?
克洛伊宝宝
Baby Chloe?
我们已经决定选这个名字了吗
So, have we decided to go with that name?
我觉得是
I think we have.
严肃版托比非常激动
Serious Toby is very excited.
只是很难看出来 因为他很严肃
It's just hard to tell because he's so serious.
好吧
Okay.
母亲 请问我们今天能去发廊吗
Mother, can we please go to the salon today?
-我的头发真是丑陋不堪 -丑陋不堪
- My hair is a fright. - A fright?
妈 我跟你说过别让她再看《小妇人》了
Mom, I told you not to let her watch Little Women again.
政♥治♥家陷入了困境 选纯色还是条纹
Okay. Politician's dilemma: solid versus striped.
纯色表示我坚持我的信仰
Solid says I stand by my convictions.
条纹表示我代表我的整个社区
Hmm. Striped says I represent my entire community.
你想在门徒面前穿得好看的小心思很可爱
It's very cute, you want to look nice for your protégé.
亲爱的 我更想把他只当作学徒 谢谢
Honey, I prefer to think of him as my apprentice. Thank you.
小黛
Hey, Dej.
今天可是个大日子
Big day today.
马利克去别人单位见习一天的作业
Of all the people that Malik could have asked to shadow
有那么多人能选 最后偏偏选了谁呢
at work for his school project, who did he choose?
故意压"G"的头韵
提示 名字跟甘德尔·吉尔森押韵
Hint: his name rhymes with Gandall Gearson,
是你们老爸
and he's your gather...
那是公民学课的作业
It's a civics assignment,
你是他新冠互助组里唯一一个市议员
and you're the only city councilman in his COVID pod.
他还能找谁呢
Who else is he gonna ask?
你♥爸♥爸和你男朋友要共处一整天
Your father and your boyfriend spending the entire day together.
能出什么问题呢
What could go wrong?
你得意忘形了
You're enjoying this way too much.
你不对劲
Something is wrong with you.
-马利克 -皮尔森太太
- Hey, Malik. - Hey, Mrs. Pearson.
-西装不错 -谢谢
- Nice suit. - Thank you.
8:06 我们不是约好八点整吗
8:06. Thought we said 8:00 sharp.
-对不起 皮尔森先生 我 -逗你呢
- Oh. I-I'm sorry, Mr. Pearson. I'm... - I'm just messing with you, man.
条纹 选得不错
Striped. It's a good call.
谢谢你同意让我见习
And, look, thank you again for letting me do this.
我一直生活在费城
You know, I've lived in Philly my whole life,
我很想看看这座城市是怎么运行的
so I am excited to see how the city runs.
马利克 荣幸的是我
Malik, it's my pleasure.
荣幸的是我
It's my pleasure.
-好了 我交待几件事 -什么
- Okay, a couple things. - Mm-hmm?
别说我们的事 好吗 别说我的事
Don't talk about us, okay? Don't talk about me.
也别说你的事
Don't talk about you.
算了 就别说话了
Actually, just don't talk at all.
那就祝你好运吧
And good luck or whatever.
你穿西装看起来不错
You look good in that suit.
好了 我们现在已经晚了七分钟
Okay, we are now officially seven minutes behind schedule.
也就是说耽误了七分钟解决问题
That is seven minutes of problems that don't get solved
都是因为你迟到了 马利克
because you were late, Malik.
别再变成晚八分钟了
Let's not make it eight.
甘德尔·吉尔森出门了
Gandall Gearson gout.
凯特和兰德尔睡着了
Kate and Randall are down.
凯文也终于睡着了
Yeah. Kevin, too, finally.
他是在我怀里睡着的
He fell asleep in my arms
我没吵醒他就把他哧溜一下放进了婴儿床
and then I managed to slide him into his crib without waking him up.
-手法真的很专业 -非常专业
- It was a real pro move. - Such a pro move.
我当时确认一下他姿势舒不舒服就好了
Yeah, I should make sure that he's in an okay position.
不 亲爱的 亲爱的 别去
No, babe, babe, babe, come on.
我们说好要让他自己安静下来的
W-We agreed we got to give him a chance to calm himself down.
他会停下来的
He'll stop.
训练怎么样
How was practice?
就那样
Fine.
教练 你好
Oh, hey, Coach. Hey.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- How you doing? It's good to see you. - Good to see you.
我想...
Hey, I, wanted to, uh,
我想要澄清一些事
I wanted to clear something up.
我没想让孩子们真的吃五十个鸡蛋
I didn't expect the boys to actually eat 50 eggs.
那只是一部电影里的台词
It's a line from a movie.
好吧 看来我们之间的沟通
Well, it sounds like what we've got here
出了点问题
is a failure to communicate.
引用了《铁窗喋血》的台词
看来你对电影很熟悉啊
Clearly a man who knows his movies.
是啊
Yeah.
不过今天球场上是有一点小插曲
We did have some bumps on the field today.
-凯文没有记下比赛战术 -是吗
- Kevin hasn't got the playbook down. - Really?
他一直很努力学习
Well, he-he's been studying real hard.
说实话 小凯现在可能会对我有些意见
Well, to be honest, Kev's probably not my biggest fan right now,
是吧 凯文
eh, Kevin?
我今天对他相当严厉
I was riding him pretty hard out there today.
毋庸置疑 他很有天赋
He's got something special, no doubt,
但还得愿意付出努力才行
but he's got to be willing to put in the work.
有些孩子只有他一半天赋 但他们天天训练
I have kids with half his talent running drills seven days a week.
我儿子愿意努力
My son is up for it.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
阿勒格尼学院为七年级和八年级学生
Allegheny College has a weekend QB camp
开设四分卫周末训练营 就在米德维尔
for seventh and eighth graders right up in Meadville.
非常适合小凯
Kev would be a great fit.
但如果要我推荐他去
But if I'm gonna recommend him for a spot...
-他还得付出努力 -是 要自己争取
- He's got to put the work in. - He needs to earn it. Yes, sir.
他会努力的 对吧 凯文
He will. Right, Kevin?
-对 -谢谢你 杰克
- Right. - Thanks, Jack.
好的 下次见
Yeah. I'll see you later, sport.
你惹麻烦了
You got yourself into some trouble.
-我没惹麻烦 -好吧
- I didn't get myself into anything. - Okay.
他们为什么打电♥话♥给我
Why'd they call me?
说实话 我不知道
To be honest, I have no idea.
-"说实话" -对
- "To be honest"? - Yeah.
事实上 当一个人说
Here's the thing, when somebody says
"说实话"或是"我跟你实话实说吧"
"To be honest" or "If I'm being honest with you"
或是"说真的"
or "Honestly,"
通常意味着他们要对你撒谎
it usually means they're about ready to lie to you.
好的 先在这停一下
Okay, let's, let's hold there, for a second.
艾娃 你非常棒
Ava, excellent.
你给他的回应极尽收敛
You are giving him as little as possible,
但在我看来恰到好处
but you're giving me everything that I need.
然后 好
And... okay.
我们回到这场戏的开头
Let's just take it back to the top of the scene.
好的
Okay.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure, okay.
你惹麻烦了
Got yourself into some trouble.
我没惹麻烦
I didn't get myself into anything.
那他们为什么打电♥话♥给我
So why'd they call me?
说实话 我不知道
To be honest, I have no idea.
-"说实话" -对
- "To be honest." - Yeah.
等等 等一下
Hang-hang, hang on.
-凯文 -怎么了
- Kevin. - Uh-huh?
回到前几句台词
Just, just take it back a couple lines.
好的 好的
Sure. Sure.
那他们为什么打电♥话♥给我
So why'd they call me?
说实话 我不知道
To be honest, I have no idea.
-"说实话" -对
- "To be honest." - Yeah.
再来一次
One more time?
那他们为什么打电♥话♥给我
Then why'd they call me?
-说实话 我不知道 -"说实话"
- To be honest, I have no idea. - "To be honest"?
能把最后一句台词再说一遍吗
Can I get that last line again?
我... 你是不是想给我些具体的...
You know, I just-- if you want to give me a specific detail...
不 你要入戏 拜托别出戏
No, no. Stay in the scene, please stay...
我很努力不出戏 但你一直
I'm trying to stay in the scene, but you keep...
打断我
interrupting me.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表