剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
和我儿子坐在一起
sitting here with my son,
看着三个美国人从月球飞回家
watching three Americans fly home from the Moon.
真的 人生真是疯狂
Yeah. Life's wild.
-宝贝 过来坐 -谢谢 妈
- Hon, come. Sit. - Thanks, Mom.
看这场游♥行♥来了多少人
Look how many people are at this parade.
...你们的支持
...for your support,
是这种支持让我们得以完成使命
support that made our mission possible.
明天你得把车挪到别的地方
You're gonna have to move your van to a new spot tomorrow.
好吗 你在这停得太久了
Okay? You've been parked here too long.
好 我也正打算走呢
Sure. I was about to leave anyway.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yep.
这不算什么
It was nothing.
这就只是 好吃的小鱼
It's just...tiny fancy fish.
所以你...你就直接上网
So, you-you just... you just went online
订了张来洛杉矶的机票 就...
and you booked a plane ticket to Los Angeles, just...?
小子 你用我的名字给你儿子取了名
Hey, you named your son after me, kid.
我当然得来
I had to come.
-我先去睡了 -是吗
- I am gonna say good night. - Yeah?
我先给双胞胎喂奶
I'm gonna feed the twins,
然后就精疲力尽地睡倒
and then pass out from exhaustion.
抱歉我没打招呼就直接来了
Uh, I'm sorry that I just showed up unannounced.
我知道这有点奇怪
I recognize it's kind of weird.
没事 凯文刚还在念叨说他想家人了
No. No, Kevin was just saying he missed having family around,
转眼你就出现了 就算怪也是好事
and then you showed up, so that's a good weird in my book.
你们慢慢聊
I'll let you guys catch up.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
从上次见到你以来 发生了好多事
Well, a lot's happened since I saw you in the flesh.
是啊 确实发生了很多事
Yeah. Yeah, a lot has happened.
我等不及让你见尼克和弗兰妮了
And I-I can't wait for you to meet Nick and Franny.
我想说 他们简直完美
I mean, oh, they're perfect.
你只要看着他们的眼睛
It's, like, you stare into their eyes,
就会觉得 这个世界非常美好
and it's like there's nothing wrong in the world, you know?
-是吗 -绝对的
- Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
真的很神奇
Yeah, it's really something.
我还想带你去一个遛狗公园
Oh, and I want to take you to this dog park.
拐个弯就到 我们明天就去
It's right around the corner. We'll go tomorrow.
我们每天早晨都带双胞胎去
We take the twins there every morning, and we just,
我们就待在那里 看狗狗们疯跑
we go there and we watch the dogs just kind of run amok.
很像皮克斯动画片的情节 特别棒
You know? It's like a Pixar film, it's great.
你喜欢狗 对吧 我记得你说
You like dogs, right? Didn't you say
你战前曾在一家兽医诊所工作过
you worked at a vet clinic before the war?
-对 是的 -对吧
- Yeah, I did. - Yeah. Yeah.
我们还得想想他们
Oh. And-and we got to figure out what it is
该怎么称呼你
that you want them to call you.
显然 不能叫"祖父" 但可以...
It's not "grandpa," obviously, but, uh, it could be...
可以叫"长官" 或者"嘟嘟" 或者...
it could be "chief," It could be "toot" or-or, um...
也可以叫"老爹"
it could-- "pops."
你一定很累
You must be exhausted.
我能想象 一路过来一定把你累坏了
You're probably dead tired from the traveling, I would imagine.
要不我去帮你铺床 直接准备睡觉好吗
You want me to go make up your bed, get that ready for you?
-可以 -好 我去收拾
- Good idea. - How about... Yeah, I'll do that for you.
现在凌晨四点 老兄
It's 4:00 a.m. Here, old man.
你跟我一样不擅长睡觉
Ah, you suck at sleeping just like I do.
-我知道你肯定没睡 -也是
- I knew you'd be up. - It's true.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我在想 也许这一切都彻底错了
I'm thinking that this whole thing was a mistake.
我本以为坐飞机
You know, I thought that the plane ride
会是最难熬的部分
would be the hard part,
但现在我只想趁大家熟睡时
but now I'm thinking I might just sneak out of here
悄悄溜走 然后...
while everybody's asleep, and I'll just,
等我一落地 再打给凯文...
you know, I'll call Kevin once I land...
你是疯得无药可救了吗
Are you certifiably insane?
我到了以后感觉不一样了
It's just different now that I'm here.
杰克的孩子用我的名字给他孩子取了名
I mean, Jack's kid named his kid after me.
我是说...
I mean...
天哪 杰克估计在棺材里都要气炸了
God, Jack must be rolling in his grave around that one.
现在那孩子希望我能一起去公园
Now the kid wants me to go to the park
还要一起拍照 当他们的"爷爷"
and take pictures and be "Grandpa."
-我承受不了 -尼奇...
- Ugh, it's too much. - Nicky...
一直以来你都憎恨着自己
You've hated yourself for so long,
现在有这么多爱向你涌来
and now you have all this love coming at you,
可能你感觉不舒服 所以想临阵脱逃
and it feels weird, and you want to go AWOL.
但那之后呢 你打算独自回到你的拖车里
And then what, go back to your trailer alone
盯着相同的一块地一直到死吗
and stare at the same plot of land until you die?
我...
I...
我虽然没见过你的这位哥哥
I didn't know this brother of yours,
但我确实认识两个非常正直的人
but I do know two pretty decent men
他们耗费了整整一生
who have spent their lives
一直在纠结他是否会为他们俩感到骄傲
wondering if he would be proud of them.
在你的心底...
Deep down...
难道你觉得他不会以你为傲吗 尼奇
don't you think he'd be proud of you, Nicky?
虽然花费了点时间 但你做到了
Took a while, but you made it.
你排除万难赶到了加州
You made it all the way to California.
你们好啊 小宝贝们
Hey there, babies.
别担心 我不会靠得太近
Don't worry, I won't get too close.
而且 我打过疫苗了 两针都打了
FYI, I've been vaccinated, twice.
我 我...
Um, I-I...
我本来为你们做了一些非常特别的礼物
I made these really special gifts for you,
不过 这个国家有时候总爱制定一些
but, um, this country is kind of idiotic
非常蠢的规则 所以我...
about its rules sometimes, so I got you...
我重新买♥♥了这些
I got you these instead.
我最喜欢的约翰·格里森姆的小说
Well, my favorite John Grisham novels.
这是《陷阱》
That's The Firm.
是的 还有...
Okay. And, uh...
还有《造雨人》
and The Rainmaker.
抱歉这些都是简装书
Uh, I'm sorry they're in paperback.
机场的礼品店只卖♥♥这种装帧的书
It's the only thing they had at the airport gift shop.
我 我在书里面...
I-I jotted some things down in...
写了点东西
in the book.
我没什么大智慧的话
Uh, no great words of wisdom.
不过...
But...
人变老以后
when you're an old man
望向飞机窗外的时候...
and you're looking out a plane window...
会想到这一生所犯的各种错误
...you think about all the mistakes you make in life.
我独自一人生活
I lived alone.
每一天都走着相同的轨迹 过了五十年
Every day, the same routine for 50 years.
但后来...
But then...
我收到邀请来见你们俩
I got an invitation to meet you two.
你们知道吗
And you know,
你们知道这让我想到了什么吗
you know what it got me thinking about?
这让我想到了月亮
It got me thinking about the Moon.
1969年7月20日...
July 20, 1969...
我目睹了一个人在月球上行走
...I watched a man walk on the Moon.
前一天 我们还从未登陆过月球
One day, we'd never been to the Moon.
更不敢想象能在月球上行走
It was impossible to even fathom walking on it.
结果第二天
And the next day,
我们就在月球上行走了
we're walking on it.
不可能的事变成了可能
The impossible became possible,
就这么快
just like that.
我在拖车里生活了五十年
For 50 years, I lived in a trailer.
我的拖车从来没有移♥动♥过
A trailer that went nowhere.
不管宇航员的反义词是什么 总之...
Whatever the opposite is of an astronaut, that-that's...
我成了那样的人
That's what I became.
后来我在信件里收到了那份邀请...
And then I got that invitation in the mail...
好像要用Zoom...
for a Zoom...
我也不清楚那是什么鬼东西
...apparently, whatever the hell that is.
但是那份邀请让我来见
But an invitation to meet
我的孙侄子
my great-nephew
和我的孙侄女
and my great-niece.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表