剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
是啊 你专心准备婚礼 好吗
Yeah. Hey, you keep your eye on the ball, okay?
有事随时发消息给我
Text me if you need me.
蝙蝠女孩们 去蝙蝠基地了
Yo, Batgirls. To the Batcave.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-我拿来了伴娘服 -太好了
- I have dresses for the bridesmaids. - Cool.
太漂亮了
How pretty.
真好看
That's nice.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You good? - Yeah, I'm fine.
好了 等会儿见 兄弟
All right, come on. See you later, man.
好的
All right.
怎么了
What?
出了点小问题
We have a small problem.
是这样的 圣坛一小时前倒塌了
So, the altar collapsed an hour ago.
横梁全碎了
The crossbeam is completely shattered.
但我们有个计划
But we have a plan.
我们马上重新布置装饰
We are going to rearrange the furniture,
然后你们会在表白树下
And instead of the altar,
而不是在圣坛旁举♥行♥婚礼
you can get married under the statement tree.
-我们也讨论过这个方案 -确实是
- Now, we discussed that option earlier. - We did.
但最后还是选了圣坛
And then we came back to the altar.
你记得吧 麦迪逊设计了整个圣坛
Remember, Madison designed the whole thing?
传统乡村风 还有她最爱的花
Traditional rustic, her favorite flowers?
我知道 我会和她解释的
I know. And I'll talk to her.
你只需要放轻松就行
Okay? The only thing you need to do is relax.
瓦妮莎 你听我说
Vanessa, listen.
我和麦迪逊的这段婚姻
Madison and I haven't exactly had
开始时并不浪漫
the most romantic beginning to this marriage,
所以我非常希望...
but so help me, today...
今天能成为永生难忘的日子
today will be one for the ages.
所以 一切都按照她想要的方式进行的话
So I will relax when everything's exactly the way
我才会放心 不能有半点差池
she wanted it, not a moment sooner.
你... 你非得在这时候录像吗
Do you-- do you have to do that right now, though?
嗯 你会想要这个片段的
Yeah. I mean, you're gonna want this.
刚刚那段话太棒了
That speech was great.
好的没问题
Absolutely.
女人们打扮得漂漂亮亮
Women getting all gussied up.
兰德·P 感觉很爽
Randy P. Feeling fine.
该如何打发 这段闲暇时光
What's he gonna do with his free time?
-准备点... -兰德尔
- Cooking up a batch of... - Randall.
发型师和化妆师一个小时之后才来
the hair and makeup people don't come for an hour.
要不我们去喝杯咖啡 聊聊天
Maybe now is a good time to grab a coffee and catch up?
好啊
Yes, ma'am.
兰德·P 有得忙了
Guess Randy P. is doing that.
这是海
Yes. So, um, this is Hai.
就是他联♥系♥我的
He's the one who contacted me.
而这位... 就是罗瑞尔
And this here... that's, uh, Laurel.
是我的生母
That's my birth mother.
真美
Stunning.
我...
Yeah, I...
你的眼睛很像她
You have her eyes.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我之前也这么认为 但不是很确定
Yeah. I thought so, too, but I wasn't sure.
大家都说安妮和我的眼睛很像
Everyone always says Annie and I have the same eyes,
所以我猜 都是从她那儿遗传来的
so I guess that, um... I guess that tracks.
我跟你说了安妮最近迷上什么东西了吗
Oh, man, have I told you what Annie's gotten into?
-没有 -保龄球
- No. - Bowling.
她真是天赋异禀
She's a strangely good bowler.
前几天她打出214分
The other day she bowled a 214.
我还特地查了下"保龄球奖学金"
I literally had to goggle "Bowling scholarships."
-那挺好 -挺好的
- Anyhow... - Anyhow.
兰德尔 伴郎紧急情况
Randall. Best man emergency.
-得去忙了 -去吧
- Duty calls. - Go, go, go.
我需要你把大家召集起来
I need you to rally the troops, all right?
找一辆你能找得到的最大SUV 开到超♥市♥
Find the biggest SUV you can find and head to Home Depot.
好的
Okay, um...
什么情况
What are we?
那个圣坛 整件事 就是...
The altar, the whole thing, it's just...
好了各位 我知道你们听到
Okay, guys, uh, we know you heard us
我们俩刚才的说话声很大
having a, uh... conversation in loud voices.
那是因为爸爸做错事了
Because Daddy messed up.
-但我们想给你们看样东西 -是的
- But, uh, we want to show you something. - Yeah.
这是爸爸妈妈结婚当天
This is Mommy and Daddy on their wedding day.
这是爸爸告诉妈妈
And that is Daddy telling Mommy
他有多爱妈妈
how much he loves her.
你们爸爸那天十分有魅力
He was very charming that day, your father.
宝贝 告诉他们你当时说的是什么
Go ahead and tell them what you were saying, babe.
你们看 这是我开始说誓词
See, this was the start of my vows, and...
反正 我当时...
And, you know, I was--
-我当时 当时说... -等等 你...
- I was-I was saying... - Wait. You...
你居然不记得你的结婚誓词了吗
You seriously don't remember your wedding vows?
难道你记得你的誓词吗
Come on, do you remember yours?
嗯 我还真记得
Yes, I do, in fact,
因为那是我一生中最重要的一天 杰克
because it was one of the most important days of my life, Jack.
但无所谓了 因为你可能某一天
But it's okay, because you will probably just
录球赛把这个也覆盖了
tape over this with some ball game.
不是吧 你还在为那个脑残的电视剧生气吗
Come on, are you still mad about that stupid show?
-脑残剧 -是的 脑残剧
- Stupid show? - Yeah, stupid show.
-他们在婚礼上搞了一场恐怖屠♥杀♥ -是啊
- They had a terrorist massacre at a wedding? - Yeah.
那可不是什么高雅艺术 小贝
That ain't high art, Bec.
我的秘书说 他们只杀了卢克和阿什利女士
Plus, my secretary said they only killed Luke and Lady Ash,
-都不是什么主角 -阿什利女士
- not even any of the main characters. - Lady Ashley?!
你居然就这样毁了那部剧
Did you seriously just ruin the show for me?
这部剧很早之前就把自己毁了
The show ruined itself a long time ago.
琼可以做得更好
Joan can do better.
宝贝...
Babe...
孩子们 我们真的 非常相爱
Guys, we are genuinely, madly in love.
-结婚的夫妇都嫉恨我们 -嫉恨我们
- married couples hate us. - Hate us.
所以我们才没有朋友
It's why we have no friends.
是的 没有
Yeah, none.
你们俩需要再结一次婚
You guys need to get married again.
就今天
Today.
我都差点忘了
Almost forgot.
-你说需要钱买♥♥衣服什么的 -买♥♥礼服
- You said you needed this for an outfit or something? - A dress.
参加八年级的舞会
For the eighth grade dance.
但现在不需要了 那个男生邀请了别人
But I don't need it anymore. The boy asked someone else.
我相信肯定有人会邀请你的
Well, I'm sure someone else will go with you.
别太挑了 宝贝
Don't be choosey, hon.
不一定非要是舞会国王
Doesn't have to be the prom king.
不一定非要碰撞出美妙火花
Doesn't have to be magical sparks.
找一个愿意跟你一起去的人就行了
Just find someone willing to go with you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉 我刚刚在想我的誓词
Sorry, I was just thinking about my vows.
我当众说话会很紧张
I get so nervous when I speak in public
-说话听起来会像艾尔文 -谁
- I start sounding like Alvin. - Who?
《鼠来宝》里面的
From the Chipmunks?
艾尔文 西蒙和...
Alvin and Simon and...
第三只花栗鼠是谁
Who is that other Chipmunk?
我不知道
I don't know.
-可怜的第三只小老鼠 -是啊
- That poor third Chipmunk. - I know.
麦迪逊
Madison...
誓词本身不重要
it's not about the words,
讲话的方式也不重要 真的
you know, or the delivery.
你足够爱一个人 爱到愿意做出这种承诺
When you love someone enough to make this kind of commitment,
这比誓言本身重要得多
I mean, it's bigger than that.
当你们看着对方的眼睛
You know, when you look into each other's eyes,
然后说 在往后余生
and-and you say that you care
相比于自己所需
more about what they need than what you need
你更在乎对方所需
for the rest of your life...
-谢谢你 -为什么
- thank you. - For what?
给我提了个醒
A reminder.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表